Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

and that Rondo should be chot.  I just wanted to be the first one to get that out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

So I'm guessing after his 3rd start you're gonna induct him into the Hall of Fame huh? Talk about overreaction. He had a great game but calm down. First KO now Pressey? Give these kids time to develop before you crush them with your ridiculous expectations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

4get the Couz 4get DJ 4get KC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

This is supefying

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Let's hope he stays with the team next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He's worth a max deal right now!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to APpats22's comment:

So I'm guessing after his 3rd start you're gonna induct him into the Hall of Fame huh? Talk about overreaction. He had a great game but calm down. First KO now Pressey? Give these kids time to develop before you crush them with your ridiculous expectations.

37stories is just being sarcastic.

I hope so! Lol because that's pretty bad.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to APpats22's comment:

37stories is just being sarcastic.

Holy crap!  FIERCY finally figured out what sarcasm is ... Praise Allah or is it Buddah????

Instigating again! Why?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Instigating again! Why?

That's Mployee's way of saying those who believe in Allah or Buddah don't know a lot about basketball.

Pathetic!

Wrong fungus.

He's making the point that perhaps those believers don't know a lot about sarcasm.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Pressey is the 2nd best point guard on this team after Rondo, but the resident know it all told me I was wrong when I said this prior to the season starting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Some of these IP addresses need to be banned. Same crap every day, month in and month out, and year after year. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Come on, Mployee, you're the original butt sniffer here.

I mean your head is already in so deep in rame and wozzy's bums!

HAHAHA

Yeah and Pressey isn't the only other true guard on the team... What a joker, I needed a good laugh before bed and you always provide.  Remember when I told you he should be starting but they'd start Bradley to showcase him for a trade but you said I was wrong because he was undrafted...?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts