3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Tonights win proves that Pressey is the best pg the Celtics have ever had

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pressey is the 2nd best point guard on this team after Rondo, but the resident know it all told me I was wrong when I said this prior to the season starting.

[/QUOTE]

Pressey is better than Rondo.

Pressey can hit 3's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

and that Rondo should be chot.  I just wanted to be the first one to get that out there.

[/QUOTE]

The proof is in the pudding, right Pud?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

and that Rondo should be chot.  I just wanted to be the first one to get that out there.

[/QUOTE]

The proof is in the pudding, right Pud?

[/QUOTE]

Right on brother.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pressey is the 2nd best point guard on this team after Rondo, but the resident know it all told me I was wrong when I said this prior to the season starting.

[/QUOTE]

Pressey is better than Rondo.

Pressey can hit 3's.

[/QUOTE]

You sir, are a genious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He never predicted that ... that's just what you want to read into his statement ...

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, this basketball genius's MO is to take a single sentence from a poster and spread it as gospel, ignoring that most of us are having numerous conversations on multiple threads about the same topic.  

I also said the majority of people who should start wouldn't because the team was going to tank, but he'll point at Pressey or Fav now and say "look I told you so" even though I said this would happen before the season began.  I think we're dealing with a "special" person, maybe we should just tell him he's right and move on while he drools on himself.  

Notice how he has nothing to say about Pressey playing well, that would mean he has to admit he was completely wrong, he'll just wait until Pressey twists his knee, has a bad game in a month or so and come back to this thread and say "see I told you!"

I truly think he has ADD or some other mental issue, I've never seen another poster in the decade+ that I've posted here insist they were right so often when they take no stance on anything except to leave ambiguous turd droppings suggesting that all our players suck... until they don't, at which point he comes back here to revise history.  "I knew it all along" should be this guys sign off.

And cue the rambling incoherent, lying screed of a response now...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Burp

Sections
Shortcuts