tony ALLEN is still a WARRIOR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: tony ALLEN is still a WARRIOR!

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I meant Posey...lmao...hey, I'M OLD AND USED...lol

[/QUOTE]

I'm right with you Mel. Enjoy your posts and appreciate your opinion ..Thanks!

Heirplain

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I meant Posey...lmao...hey, I'M OLD AND USED...lol

[/QUOTE]

James Posey was one of my favorite Celtics during their championship year and he could have helped the Celtics for a couple of years.  I believe he got a 4 year contract from New Orleans and you can't blame Ainge for not matching it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment

In response to heirplain's comment

In response to susan250's comment:QUOTE]

Thank you for reminding everybody of the full-time bonehead version of TA that WE had. Not this more together version he has become.

TA was just one of those players that most Cs fans disregarded anything he did well and totally blew out of proportion any perceived mistake he did. Same kind of fans that last year when Papi started off slow, wanted to trade him or when Cassell had a decent game and thought we should trade Brady or thought trading, walking dead Perkins who said he wouldn't resign here and stole 10 mil a yr from OKC, was a bad idea  TA played very well when here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaCeltics' comment

In response to heirplain's comment

In response to susan250's comment:QUOTE]

Thank you for reminding everybody of the full-time bonehead version of TA that WE had. Not this more together version he has become.

TA was just one of those players that most Cs fans disregarded anything he did well and totally blew out of proportion any perceived mistake he did. Same kind of fans that last year when Papi started off slow, wanted to trade him or when Cassell had a decent game and thought we should trade Brady or thought trading, walking dead Perkins who said he wouldn't resign here and stole 10 mil a yr from OKC, was a bad idea  TA played very well when here. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, TA played well at times but just as in yesterdays game he made some real bonehead plays thinking he was the star of the series. At times he did well but many times he created fail first scenarios that put a loss in the w/l column.TA is better than he was with the Celtics but still can kill the team with those bonehead decisions. +- about zero imo. If TA could keep within himself and the team,  he could be great but his ego can easily give away a game and I think that attitude will never change.(unfortunately). We FANS praised TA when he did well but  that didn't always pan out resulting in a negative outcome.

Sections
Shortcuts