Tony Allen is TERRIBLE!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Tony Allen is TERRIBLE!!!!

Maybe we'll get TA back in a trade of some sort.  Magic beans maybe.  I'd like to have him back.  How about TA for vaugn wafer?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

slashing and defense

I think we have the tools to cover those areas.  I love Tony because of his toughness and grit rehabbing his knees to get back to the NBA.  You cant discount that.  He will make some important contributions before the season ends.  he will have a 5 steal 18 point game against a good team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

IDK what Doc's fascination with Tony was. He is an OK defender, just OK tho. For a while Doc had this dream of Tony being a point guard. That used to drive me nuts. I know for a while we were short on pg's after Rondo but Tony Allen has THE WORST BALL HANDLING SKILLS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!......I'm glad Tony is gone. He was a complete spaz on O (worse than Perk). Tony should thank God for Chris Wallace's terrible knowledge of the game of basketball. Its no wonder the Celtics sucked for so long.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

There is a strong correlation between the people who criticize Tony Allen the loudest and those with  no basketball IQ.

Sections
Shortcuts