Tony Massarotti - "Dont Expect a Championship"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Tony Massarotti - "Dont Expect a Championship"

After Bob Ryan is gone, there appears to be someone in need of attention, Massarotti! I do expect a championship because in theory, we have a better team than the Heat.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Tony Massarotti -

Hey bloggety zero Tony Maz is an idiot. He has a terrible radio show and he thinks he knows everything. Here is something you should know. No Bench + No Coach = No Chance for your team. You have a blessed day. Thanks for playing. Sorry no partying gifts for simply being stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I don't 'expect' a championship, there are too many other good teams and the defending champs in our way, I didn't 'expect' a championship in '08 either.

But I give the C's a better chance than the Lakers, far less question marks, far less things will go wrong with these deep team with great chemistry and one of the 2 best coaches in the game

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't expect a championship at all.  Why would I?  I am pleased that the Celtics are in the conversation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

I don't expect a championship at all.  Why would I?  I am pleased that the Celtics are in the conversation.

snakeoil123

Now thats what I call Guarded Optimism. Helps to avoid the unsavory taste of eating crow down the road.

seems

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't expect a championship either - the Heat are the better team and it's not close. 

That said we have a competitive roster and it should be a good year. 

Bloggedy when you say: 

"Dfury, no need for the hostility. Just accept the facts and learn to live with them. "

He has every righ to be hostile to you as you're here to aggravate. You have no idea how long it will take for the Celts to win another championship. So to say 19 years is to depart fact land yourself and it proves once again you are not here to discuss facts but to be an Internet bullypunk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Nice comment!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Am I the only one here that thinks we will win it all?? I truly believe so. The Heat geared up at the right time last year BUT Boston was depleted yet they overachieved. This season, is a different story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I believe that the Celts will end up being much better than where they are ranked right now.  As for champonships, I have every reason to hope for it.  Lately the breaks have gone against them.  They are due for the breaks going in their favor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bt33. Show bt33's posts

expecting a championship is folly. the odds are too long to expect anything. the celts are legitimately in the mix, which is somewhat miraculous in and of itself. on paper the celtics are absolutely not better than the heat or okc (though harden going helps and maybe even changes things?) and they may not be better than the lakers (though the lakers bench is truly awful) or san antonio either. basically, it's the heat's championship to win and it's up to the celtics to go out and beat them to come out of the east. there are several other teams with talent that is pretty comparable to boston's, but I think coaching/system/front office/depth/veteran experience/rondo puts them ahead of everyone not mentioned above. on paper I'd put them anywhere from 3-5. regardless of the end result, personally having a hrd time believing ainge has managed to assemble this team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The Cs will be competitive if (huge "if") they can stay free of injuries.

KG in particular. If he goes down, we are t-o-a-s-t.

I'm not sure that the Cs are in the top 5 but they are in the conversation.

Heat and Lakers will be awfully tough to displace.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think the key word here is "expect".  Only a fool expects something that is not certain.

The Celtics have a very good team.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think the key word here is "expect".  Only a fool expects something that is not certain.

The Celtics have a very good team.

Snake you can't say it better than you did.  I agree with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I want to fight you

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Dfury, no need for the hostility. Just accept the facts and learn to live with them. Bitterness will eat you alive if you allow it. Have a blessed day my friend and stay safe.

you are a p u s s y

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Dfury, no need for the hostility. Just accept the facts and learn to live with them. Bitterness will eat you alive if you allow it. Have a blessed day my friend and stay safe.

You come on here and run your trap where you are not wanted. You run your mouth and now it is time to put up or shutup and leave. You want to agitate and get the good Celt fan fired up. Well you got it. Let's go. You can get me number by contacting the people who run this site. Bring it now or leave forever you p u n k.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Celticelmo that's exactly what he is. I expect to win this year. I think we are good enough and he can use all the smoke and mirrors he wants to, but you can't hide the facts that they got 3 stooges for coaches and 3 bad backs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Celticelmo that's exactly what he is. I expect to win this year. I think we are good enough and he can use all the smoke and mirrors he wants to, but you can't hide the facts that they got 3 stooges for coaches and 3 bad backs.

I love that three bad backs.  I can't wait to see them all on their stomachs on the sidelines watching their Laker bench lose unable to play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

I am tired of these c r e e p s. I never go on any Laker chats because I could care less. Sick and tired of it. I hope Rondo punches Allen in the mouth and as for the Laker Trolls, bring it. They want to come on here, agitate and start a fight. I for one will not be walking backwards. I really enjoy reading the posts by true Celtic Fans and that is why I check this site out. But everytime I do, I see these little puny P U N K S run of the mill p u s s y 's running their mouth. They want a fight, let's fight. Get lost because if it is a fight they want, it will be a fight they get. Tired of it. Period. P O I N T B L A N K.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

The Cs will be competitive if (huge "if") they can stay free of injuries.

KG in particular. If he goes down, we are t-o-a-s-t.

I'm not sure that the Cs are in the top 5 but they are in the conversation.

Heat and Lakers will be awfully tough to displace.

Pud

C's are easily in the top 5

You continue to prove yourself more hateful troll than worthwhile Celtic fan, as always, if the ignore button still existed you and your posts would be thankfully invisible

The Lakers were swept in round 2, so there is no 'displacing' them, the teams to 'displace; if you want to be a contender go Heat-Thunder-Celtics-Spurs in that order.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogetty troll,

WHAT FACTS??..you should learn facts son!!!!..according to you titles won in the nba before 1980 dont matter...

you think that your thoughts mean more than the nba..

in your world yes..

IN REALITY....NOPE

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I know they ours won in the 50's and 60's. They have 5 from the pre shot clock era in the when the game was completely different.

Sections
Shortcuts