Tony Massarotti - "Dont Expect a Championship"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Tony Massarotti -

Make a wager - welch  = hostility

Make a wager  - HONOR it = respect

How did the Heat do in the 2010 Finals, since you wrote that?

Is Heinsohn still the "most whiniest" announcer in the game?

Talk about ignorant!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Make a wager - welch  = hostility

Make a wager  - HONOR it = respect

How did the Heat do in the 2010 Finals, since you wrote that?

Is Heinsohn still the "most whiniest" announcer in the game?

Talk about ignorant!!!

[/QUOTE]

Everyone in the city of the Angels knows that the Lakers beat the Celtics in 2010. As I have said before, I will be more than happy to rehash that series if you like? Metta World Peace was blowing kisses to the fans after he hit the dagger 3 in game 7 that sent the Celtics to their locker room in tears. Thanks again for walking right into that one. Have an extremely blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

You must not live in LA, since you wrote "when the Heat made the Finals in 2010"

Walk into WHAT?  Your ignorance???  I will keep mentioning how stupid you are until you are banned again........................."The HEAT made the 2010 Finals" - BlooggegyStoop!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I think it's great that the Celtics are even part of a championship converstation. Look..I listen to Felger & Mazz almost every single day during my afternoon commute. Tony is a pessimist anyhow..but he makes some valid points.

I didn't think the Celtics were going to be contenders last year...not at all. Their bench simply wasn't deep enough..but they proved me wrong and I am more than okay with that. Of course the short season helped with our aging players..but one thing the Celtics have always had is heart..and this season in addition they have great chemistry.

I think Mazz may be proven wrong..and I am sure he'd be okay with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it's great that the Celtics are even part of a championship converstation. Look..I listen to Felger & Mazz almost every single day during my afternoon commute. Tony is a pessimist anyhow..but he makes some valid points.

I didn't think the Celtics were going to be contenders last year...not at all. Their bench simply wasn't deep enough..but they proved me wrong and I am more than okay with that. Of course the short season helped with our aging players..but one thing the Celtics have always had is heart..and this season in addition they have great chemistry.

I think Mazz may be proven wrong..and I am sure he'd be okay with that.

[/QUOTE]
    You are right about Felger and Mazz.  Both of them are always very negative about Boston sports teams, even when they are having a good season.  Actually, many of the local Boston analysts on the radio and tv are very negative, even though Boston has won many championships in the past decade. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

The Big 2 are a year older and not getting younger. Rondo will be Rondo, even better. I'm not sure if Jason Terry will fit in like Ray Allen. I like Barbosa but Jeff Green and Lee and others are a big question mark. What we did last year was amazing under the circumstances. We are not as good as the Heat, and the Bulls with a healthy Rose are better then us. Philly is improved also. If we win 50 or so games give or take, I would be happy.