SG - Austin Rivers
    PG - Rajon Rondo

SG - Ray Allen
    SF/PF - Jeff Green
    PF/C - Glen Davis
    SG/PG - Delonte West

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Too Early to Speculate?

You are waaaay out on the ledge. Here I will give you a hand and help you back to safety. LOL! WOW!

Refer back to my post a month ago about my Celtics lineup of 2014.

PG-Rajon Rondo
    SG-Anthony Morrow
    SF-Jeff Green
    PF-Kevin Love
    C-Kendrick Perkins

6th Man - Jason Thompson

Let's just say I've got 2 of the 6 already. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

check it out--- your butt is ahead than ur lips

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Too Early to Speculate?:
    [QUOTE]That this will be the Celtics of 2012: C - Dwight Howard PF - Kevin Garnett SF - Paul Pierce SG - Austin Rivers PG - Rajon Rondo SG - Ray Allen SF/PF - Jeff Green PF/C - Glen Davis SG/PG - Delonte West
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

The Cs are currently over the cap and paying a luxury tax.  The new collective bargaining agreement will likely include a hard cap similar to hockey which means a team will not be able to spend over whatever that number is...... so there is zero chance at adding the best center in the league without getting rid of at least two of the big 3.

I think with the new CBA we will see the end of significant player movement and we will definitely see the end of mega-star teams.  Teams will build through the draft and either compete or not compete.  Scouting and drafting will become even more important and there will be less drafting of potential and more drafting of more complete accomplished players which means they will be staying in school longer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Too Early to Speculate?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Too Early to Speculate? : The Cs are currently over the cap and paying a luxury tax.  The new collective bargaining agreement will likely include a hard cap similar to hockey which means a team will not be able to spend over whatever that number is...... so there is zero chance at adding the best center in the league without getting rid of at least two of the big 3. I think with the new CBA we will see the end of significant player movement and we will definitely see the end of mega-star teams.  Teams will build through the draft and either compete or not compete.  Scouting and drafting will become even more important and there will be less drafting of potential and more drafting of more complete accomplished players which means they will be staying in school longer.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

That's because you're not using your brain to think. By the end of the 2012 season KG and Ray will be off the books. They will re-sign with the Cs for the vet's minimum. Get it?

If Austin Rivers plays only 1 year of college ball he will not likely be a top 10 pick. Get it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]You are waaaay out on the ledge. Here I will give you a hand and help you back to safety. LOL! WOW! Refer back to my post a month ago about my Celtics lineup of 2014. PG-Rajon Rondo SG-Anthony Morrow SF-Jeff Green PF-Kevin Love C-Kendrick Perkins 6th Man - Jason Thompson Let's just say I've got 2 of the 6 already. :-)
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Pierce is under contract until 2014.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Early to Speculate? : That's because you're not using your brain to think. By the end of the 2012 season KG and Ray will be off the books. They will re-sign with the Cs for the vet's minimum. Get it? If Austin Rivers plays only 1 year of college ball he will not likely be a top 10 pick. Get it?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Get it?  There are no circumstances under which the egos of KG and Ray take the veternan minimum.  They would gladly go somewhere else for $5 million instead of staying here because it means something to be a Celtic.  The Celtics mystique was long gone by the time they were in junior high and they have done nothing to revive it.

I credit Danny for getting something for Perk that could actually help in the future in Green.  Maybe that transaction would have been some sort of hint to you that he will do the same thing as the BIG 3 contracts become increasingly worthless.

Yeah now I get it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Early to Speculate? : Get it?  There are no circumstances under which the egos of KG and Ray take the veternan minimum.  They would gladly go somewhere else for $5 million instead of staying here because it means something to be a Celtic.  The Celtics mystique was long gone by the time they were in junior high and they have done nothing to revive it. I credit Danny for getting something for Perk that could actually help in the future in Green.  Maybe that transaction would have been some sort of hint to you that he will do the same thing as the BIG 3 contracts become increasingly worthless. Yeah now I get it.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

If what you're saying is true then Ray Allen would have ended up in Chicago this season. But we all know Ray took less money just to stay a Celtic right? 

When KG signed an extension with the Celts in 2007 he gave the Celts a discount right? Or you didn't know about that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Early to Speculate? : If what you're saying is true then Ray Allen would have ended up in Chicago this season. But we all know Ray took less money just to stay a Celtic right?  When KG signed an extension with the Celts in 2007 he gave the Celts a discount right? Or you didn't know about that?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Fierce,  I LOVE that team.  But, let's not forget KG has said he would contemplate retiring if there is an extended lockout......................and there probably will be...............yet another reason we need to win it all this year!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Too Early to Speculate? : Fierce,  I LOVE that team.  But, let's not forget KG has said he would contemplate retiring if there is an extended lockout......................and there probably will be...............yet another reason we need to win it all this year!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Agree that a definitely possibility that no NFL or NBA next year.  The NFL are no closer to settling their differences and may indeed not play next year or have a shortened season.  Not sure how that would happen.  Everything that I have read about the NBA is that they are not even close to agreeing on many points and may indeed not be an NBA season next year.  

Sections
Shortcuts