Too much rest?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Too much rest?

we are too old to be saying we dont need the rest. I blame the lack of rest for our loss to LA last year. Pierce and Allen were down right exhausted by game seven.

I hope the Miami series goes 7 games. More rest, the better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Too much rest?:
    In Response to Re: Too much rest? : Celtics must win one of two in Miami to start the series.
    Posted by genaro008

One thing we know for sure is the refs have it in for the Cs and that it will make it difficult for the Cs to steal one in Miami.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Just wondering where Celtics fan Rico was the day after the lakers lost?

Just wondering, that's all - NO excuses from me, Pitino!!  I mean it's not like lakersfans EVER used not having Bynum in 08 as an excuse.......right?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Celtic Rico's weak attempt at humor

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

RUWorthy is a woman, and your "posts" are not even in the same stratopshere, intelligence-wise, as hers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You know I changed the Pitino avatar just so you wouldn't get a heart attack.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

who are you fooling????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

No one. I am an objective Celtics fan with no green glasses. Hayley so that is why you don't question his Loyalty???? Because he says he's a she???????Be careful my friend...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

This makes no sense at all - what have you been smoking?  Are you saying RUWorthy is NOT a woman??

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Too much rest is perfect. One of the most important things the Celtics can do is come up with a Heat strategy, and then practice, practice, practice.

It will help the bench, JO, and Shaq.

Plus, nagging injuries get more time to heal.

There is no down side.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Delonte heals, Shaq gets more healing time, Green and Krstic finally get some practice time and reps with Doc showing them where they have to be on D, Doc gets to practice some plays for Green and his athletism, etc, etc.

Rest is all good for the Celts.  They may be rusty the first quarter of the first game they play, but I can't see it hurting them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

The one week rest is good for a veteran team like Boston. It's like training-camp all over again, and I don't think they will be rusty. They are a well experienced group, so instead, they will utilize the week to stay active, review films, and try to explore different strategies on Miami.

Boston will be fine, trust me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Here you can be what ever and who ever you want to be. I'm Rick Pitino. Just saying.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

And I'm kobeismrnba!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Too much rest? : How did I miss those two hams on Easter Sunday?  Wow....... I don't think Doc will allow complacency and at the same time the Heat having another game against a young athletic team is probably a nice tune-up. Heat by 30 in game 5 at home then a few days off and then stomp the rusty Cs in game 1 and then barely beat them in game 2 and then the series really starts. There is only one question....... can the Cs win 4 of 5?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Is this more of you showing us your 57 I.Q. ?    doesnt look like a blowout....looks like the heat are looking ahead and sweating this one out..

You need to see a doctor to extract all that hate in your blood.....  smh

Sections
Shortcuts