Top 5 shortest NBA players with the biggest impact

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Top 5 shortest NBA players with the biggest impact

Boykins

Robinson

Avery Johnson....

Let me know who else comes to mind

http://www.thebostonjam.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Top 5 shortest NBA players with the biggest impact

"Tiny" Archibald.,  (Although he wasn't >>that<< tiny.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

Webb, Penny, Isiah, Mugsy Bogues...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Calvin Murphy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

chris paul is only 6'ft tall... isaih was 5'11 soaking wet... threader should have said shortest under 6'1 or 6'0 so i will do it for him.. if under 6' will still include paul for he looks shorter than 6'.. isaih was also listed as 6' but clearly wasnt.. may add in joe dumars and the microwave vinnie.. clearly under guys would be mugsy, spud, archibald and nate (way down that list)...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

I am a "homer" but Dana Barros? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Is the thread for currently playing NBA players or all time NBA players? Is short is 6ft. and under or even 5'10 and under. I'll use under 6ft.
    1. Chris Paul. I think he's 5'11.
    2. Calvin Murphy.
    3. Mark Price
    4. Scott Skiles. He may be under 6 ft. I'm not sure.
    5. Damon Stoudamire. He won the rookie of the year award. His career went down hill not long after his rookie season. He peaked early. 
        Avery Johnson probably should be above Stoudamire. He was good for a longer period of time, but Stoudamire was a terrific player for only about 3 to 5 years.

Tiny Archibald and Isaiah Thomas were about 6 ft. tall. Tiny may have been 6'1.

Good idea for a thread.     

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Spud and Muggsy, love those names...

Spud with a 45 inch vertical leap put on one of the most memorable slam dunks contest...especially against "The Human Highlight" Wilkins...in 1986...

Webb was not a fly by night, he spent 12 years in the NBA...and the guy only weighted 133 pounds...unbelievable...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Mem17: Love the Mark Price, Scott Skiles and Damon Stoudamire picks.

Price and Skiles were deadly from deep and Stoudamire was a crafty point guard with Toronto that helped out Vincanity big time.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shawn5891. Show Shawn5891's posts

ummm... what about that guy named Allen Iverson?? nobody mentioned him!! that was actually the first person that came to mind when i read this

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

He was great, but he was 6 feet tall.  An inch smaller and hes right at the top of the list.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

wasn't penny hardaway pretty tall for a PG? AI was probably the best ever at that size. scott skiles? seriously??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebostonjam. Show thebostonjam's posts

Keep in mind its best players under six feet tall that had the biggest impact.  Penny was amazing when he started his career but he was 6'7.  Skiles could shoot the lights out and fed the ball to Shaq all day.  

Sections
Shortcuts