3. Ed Nealy
    4. Bill Hanzlik
    5. Greg Kite
    6. Granville Waiters
    7. Brian Scalabrione
    8. Dennis Aw-ful-trey
    9. Walter McCarty
    10. Brian Cardinal

Horrible guys who made you want to smash the TV Set or ask for a ticket refund:

1. Mark Blount
    2. Calvin Booth
    3. Adam Morrison
    4. Brad Sellers
    5. Louis Orr
    6. Kwame Brown
    7. Jared Jeffries
    8. Chris Duhon
    9. Fred Roberts
    10. Jack Haley

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Top Ten Best Horrible Players Ever- 2 ways

I seriously used to throw my slippers at Kevin Gamble.  He would be on my second list - Mike Greenwell for the Bosox!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Sam Vincent as a rookie (Always got his shot blocked in scrub time, frustrating)

Greg kite (Because he was the worst player I ever saw)

Rajon Rondo (When he passes up open 10 footers)

Travis Knight (Seriously, I could have used some of that money Pitino!)

Artis Gimore and Dominique as Celtics (Just painful to watch!)

Brad Lohaus (Ruined for me once Larry Bird called him "Cowens with a jump hook"  in training camp Brad's rookie year. By the way this might have been a preview of Bird's future talent as a GM!)

Fred Roberts (because he took what would have been Lenny Bias spot!)

Mark Blount (He and Travis Knight should have a good laugh together! Out right stealing!!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Top Ten Best Horrible Players Ever- 2 ways:
    [QUOTE]Sam Vincent as a rookie (Always got his shot blocked in scrub time, frustrating) Greg kite (Because he was the worst player I ever saw) Rajon Rondo (When he passes up open 10 footers) Travis Knight (Seriously, I could have used some of that money Pitino!) Artis Gimore and Dominique as Celtics (Just painful to watch!) Brad Lohaus (Ruined for me once Larry Bird called him "Cowens with a jump hook"  in training camp Brad's rookie year. By the way this might have been a preview of Bird's future talent as a GM!) Fred Roberts (because he took what would have been Lenny Bias spot!) Mark Blount (He and Travis Knight should have a good laugh together! Out right stealing!!)
    Posted by Celtics1986[/QUOTE]

Stealing?  How about Pervis Ellison?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Brian Cardinal just showed what you can do, with limited physical skills but great understanding of the game, work ethic and thoughness in limited minutes...

...if you have a good coach as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Well, my unstated qualifications for "horrible" were that they had to have a radically limited skill set.  Sam Vincent was a little better than that, same with Gamble.  Arguably Travis Knight should have been better than he turned out, but heck if you're handing out 7 year contracts to stiffs, who needs to get better?!

HORRIBLE SLACKERS is a good category though- Ellison, etc.

Then the HORRIBLY CALCIFIED- Gilmore, Brickowski, Wilkins, Julame Jones, Bryant Stiffth, etc etc

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Kite was a "good" horrible guy if for nothing else that it was a miracle whenever he contributed a positive stat, and he did have one meaningful stretch as a back up when parish was hurt or in foul trouble against the lakers, if i'm not mistaken.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I Love Waltaaaaaa

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Haha Red Never Nervous Pervis. He was under contract for like 4 years and probably played like 8 games. He was always hurt.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

he was always golfing when he was "hurt" too!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Greg Kite had to be worst player ever

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Greg Kite had to be worst player ever
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

I'd say Fernsten, Tillis and Ramon Rivas, Stoyko Stink(Vrank)avic all had him beat by a fair distance!

I'd say it's a dead heat for who did less with over 7 feet-of length on their side in this league between: Uwe Blab, Vrankovic, Yinka Dare, Mike Smrek, Greg Dreiling, Chris Welp, Les Jepson or Ruben Boojme Boomjte.

If that list doesn't have you grabbing your head, nothing will!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Where did you get those names? I had put Fernsten and Tillis (Cleveland St?) out of my mind, I thought for ever!

The best BWS "big White stiff" story ever is when Dallas drafted Detlef Schrempf in the lottery, but had two more picks that round. They came to their back to back picks at 16 and 17. Detlef was being interviewed but told the reporter, "Joe Dumars". PICK: Bill Wennington.  A minute goes by and Detlef again tells the reporter "Joe Dumars"  PICK :Uwe Blab

Sometimes they should listen to the guys who actually play

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i have a horribly detailed memory.  of good and bad players and many things.  Uwe Blab is onomatopia if there ever was that in basketball.  definitely as freakin horrible as the name sounds.  just the worst waste of 7 feet of human with regard to basketball skills i've ever seen.  mike smrek a close second. 

i can still remember neighbor's telephone numbers from growing up, i don't know why, it's not anything i chose to remember.  but i have won bets on who led the celts in certain stats on any given year from way back.  won 20 bucks once in college on that,  that was a lot of money, like three cases of beer back then.

i suppose that dwayne schitzius belongs on the list too.  he was a really awful 7-1.  i didn't put him on it though because he had like 10 good games in his life and did have a lot of injuries.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Haha Red Never Nervous Pervis. He was under contract for like 4 years and probably played like 8 games. He was always hurt.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

we signed pervous to a 6 (SIX) year $12 million dollar deal.  and let me tell you, those 6 years seemed like 80 years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Michael Olowakandi , anyone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

pervis ellison,
    vitally potapenko

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

I personally liked Danny Ferry during his numerous years in Cleveland.  But he never came close to at least being, "the poor man's Larry Bird", some scouts said he could possibly be.  It was very frustrating to watch.  At one time, and he might still, holds the record for the number of games as a Cavalier.  Unfotunately for Cleveland professional basketball. LOL!  Later he played better for the Spurs.  Even later, as a Cavalier GM.  I thought Ferry did very well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Shawn Bradley is the all time BWS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Hank Finkel

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i would have picke olowokandi but he did average 10 and 8 for a couple seasons.  i picked the very worst.  preferably less than 2 points a game for a career of 50 to several hundred games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Eric Montross wasn't none to great!!  Anyone remember Clarence Glover?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Some of the players mentioned had some good seasons. Pervis Ellison averaged over 20 pts and 10 rebs a game with the Bullets in the early 90's. He won comeback player of the year. For a #1 pick he was a flop, but he did have some good seasons. Olowakandi was a flop for a #1 pick also, but he had some good seasons with the Clips. Lastly, Kevin Gamble was a solid player for several years with the C's. He was a good defender and he was money at the 17 to 18 foot jumper.