Torn ACL for Rondo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Torn ACL for Rondo.

Per Doris Burke {I believe I heard it correctly} Rajon Rondo has a torn ACL. Wonder when he got it? I didn't see anything in the Atlanta game. Must have been at the end of the overtime. Neither here nor there.

Thank the lord an ACL is not what it once was injury wise. People rehab now and come back as good as ever. Good luck to him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Torn ACL for Rondo.

worst thing that could have happened to the celtics. now we can't play him OR trade him. we're screwed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

This may be a good a good thing for the team. Sorry to hear that about Rondo.

We canstill try and move Bass for a big but this is going to give everyone else a chance to play bigger roles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if the season is indeed over, it may now be easier to move pierce.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from expectingtofly. Show expectingtofly's posts

Sad news but but this could be the circumstance to get these guys playing celtic ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

sorry to harp in this...i do wish the best for rondo, who i have always liked...but this sucks for many reasons. he is our biggest trade chip. so not only are we without him, AND we can't trade him, but this means we're going to be unable to move him at least until he rehabs and comes back and other teams get a chance to see that his knee is healthy. in every way, his value just took a huge hit. sucks for him. and for the celts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Let's see how the team do without Rondo.  It is a different team without him but now everyone can't just do nothing and defer to Rondo to control most of the points.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

more bad luck for Boston teams

maybe the Cs will act like a team now

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

sorry to harp in this...i do wish the best for rondo, who i have always liked...but this sucks for many reasons. he is our biggest trade chip. so not only are we without him, AND we can't trade him, but this means we're going to be unable to move him at least until he rehabs and comes back and other teams get a chance to see that his knee is healthy. in every way, his value just took a huge hit. sucks for him. and for the celts.

I agree.  I have loved watching him play.  This team just lost a very big option it had.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I wonder if Rondo hurt his acl doing something other than basketball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from expectingtofly. Show expectingtofly's posts

Celtic Ball...Celtic Pride...Team Effort

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

If the 3 way trade between The Celtics, Lakers, and Grizzles is true, then cut the Lakers out of the Eqaution and trade Pierce, Draft Picks and one more Player to Memphis for Gay, then put Green at SF and maybe swing another trade for a big. This season can be saved.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

There goes our most valueable trade chip.  Thanks for sitting on your hands, Danny.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from expectingtofly. Show expectingtofly's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

There goes our most valueable trade chip.  Thanks for sitting on your hands, Danny.

I'm sure Danny Has something else in mind.Trade deadline should be interesting,curious to see how team responds without Rondo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Ainge needs to make some sort of move soon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from expectingtofly. Show expectingtofly's posts

Win one for the "Rondo" CELTIC PRIDE BABY...CELTIC PRIDE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

In a word, fragile, a professional athletes career is fragile. How often we forget this. We get caught up in the win column and the stats overlooking the joy of these great athletes play.

I hope Rondo the best, he truly is a great athlete.    

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from expectingtofly. Show expectingtofly's posts

Do not let Ray win this game !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

In response to kaktug's comment:

worst thing that could have happened to the celtics. now we can't play him OR trade him. we're screwed.

Have you seen them play this season. They've been screwed. Time to look for the silver lining!

oh, yeah. i've seen them play. i was hoping for a trade. now we're in a tougher position. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to dbeach48's comment:

more bad luck for Boston teams

maybe the Cs will act like a team now

thus far this season, we couldn't have acted any LESS like a team.  and rondo played no small part in that.  his ball hogging pounding the dots off the ball half court offenses had us DYING.  zero energy, zero tempo, 100% predictability

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

IT'S A GOOD THING PAUL ALWAYS HAS A WHEELCHAIR NEARBY!!!!

I'M PRAYING FOR RAJON!!!!!!!!!!!

You think he'll come back in this season and rip a title straight out of the Lakers hearts the way Pierce did? 

Oh wait th Lakers  are in the lottey without a pick. Thell be watching the Cs on tv.  

Sections
Shortcuts