Re: Totally, completely outrageous plan to blow it up and stay competitve at the same time......this is crazy, but fun!
posted at 5/26/2013 4:38 PM EDT
In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
Ok here we go in response:-)
My plan hinges on the Boobcats..........I heard they want to trade out of #4. MN is interested in moving UP to #4 to take Victor Oladipo.
If you've seen Charlotte's roster, they need players - so, let's give them some:
1. Celtics buy the Mavs #13 pick, which they want to get rid of anyway for Howard (or, I would imagine, Bynum)
2. Buy out Pierce
3. Trade KG to LAC for Bledsoe and Butler
4. Trade Rondo to Utah for Big Al and #19
5. Bass and Lee to TOR for Bargnani
6. Crawford, #16, #19 and future considerations to MN for #9
7. MN trade 16, 19, 52 and 59 PLUS a player to CHA for #4.
With #9 - Alex Len
#13 - Shabazz.
MLE on Devin Harris
And, yes, I'm bored enough right now to think of all this off the top of my head!
1. As already discussed even if the Jazz don't want to pick at #13 and add salary they WILL be able to move that pick for a future first, not just 'sell' it, so this would have to be for boston's top 10 protected 2014 pick, which I'm fine doing
2. Amnesty Pierce is better than the 5m buyout for cap purposes, but ok
3. Great move is the one with Jordan, not Butler, but after PP is not a part of the team KG should drop the no-trade and if that is the best we can get do it. LAC should throw in a 2015 1st rd pick
4. Utah has pick #14, Cleve #19, but yes Al and pick 14 for Rondo is fine with me
5. Sure, i was all over this being a great trade the other day
6. I guess, if MN will trade 9 for Crawford, 14 and 16 then I'd say it is a good move up, but at the same time having two first rd picks over one gives you a better chance to not have a bust