Totally, completely outrageous plan to blow it up and stay competitve at the same time......this is crazy, but fun!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Totally, completely outrageous plan to blow it up and stay competitve at the same time......this is crazy, but fun!

My plan hinges on the Boobcats..........I heard they want to trade out of #4.  MN is interested in moving UP to #4 to take Victor Oladipo.

If you've seen Charlotte's roster, they need players   - so, let's give them some:

1.  Celtics buy the Mavs #13 pick, which they want to get rid of anyway for Howard (or, I would imagine, Bynum)

2.  Buy out Pierce

3.  Trade KG to LAC for Bledsoe and Butler

4.  Trade Rondo to Utah for Big Al and #19

5.  Bass and Lee to TOR for Bargnani

6.  Crawford, #16, #19 and future considerations to MN for #9

7.  MN trade 16, 19, 52 and 59 PLUS a player to CHA for #4.

With #9 - Alex Len

#13 - Shabazz.

MLE on Devin Harris

Bledsoe/ Harris

Bradley/Terry/Shabazz

Green/Butler

Sully/Bargnani/Randolph

Big Al/Len/Bargnani.

Fun team!!

And, yes, I'm bored enough right now to think of all this off the top of my head!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Totally, completely outrageous plan to blow it up and stay competitve at the same time......this is crazy, but fun!

al jefferson is a FA....so all of that is out the door.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Totally, completely outrageous plan to blow it up and stay competitve at the same time......this is crazy, but fun!

In response to raider3524's comment:

They can sign and trade Al to Boston

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

yes they can..but if you see his trade..draft picks are in...so no way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

and i want BIG AL on this team...he's my 1st choice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

My plan hinges on the Boobcats..........I heard they want to trade out of #4.  MN is interested in moving UP to #4 to take Victor Oladipo.

If you've seen Charlotte's roster, they need players   - so, let's give them some:

1.  Celtics buy the Mavs #13 pick, which they want to get rid of anyway for Howard (or, I would imagine, Bynum)

2.  Buy out Pierce

3.  Trade KG to LAC for Bledsoe and Butler

4.  Trade Rondo to Utah for Big Al and #19

5.  Bass and Lee to TOR for Bargnani

6.  Crawford, #16, #19 and future considerations to MN for #9

7.  MN trade 16, 19, 52 and 59 PLUS a player to CHA for #4.

With #9 - Alex Len

#13 - Shabazz.

MLE on Devin Harris

Bledsoe/ Harris

Bradley/Terry/Shabazz

Green/Butler

Sully/Bargnani/Randolph

Big Al/Len/Bargnani.

Fun team!!

And, yes, I'm bored enough right now to think of all this off the top of my head!

Ok here we go in response:-)

1. As already discussed even if the Jazz don't want to pick at #13 and add salary they WILL be able to move that pick for a future first, not just 'sell' it, so this would have to be for boston's top 10 protected 2014 pick, which I'm fine doing

2. Amnesty Pierce is better than the 5m buyout for cap purposes, but ok

3. Great move is the one with Jordan, not Butler, but after PP is not a part of the team KG should drop the no-trade and if that is the best we can get do it. LAC should throw in a 2015 1st rd pick

4. Utah has pick #14, Cleve #19, but yes Al and pick 14 for Rondo is fine with me

5. Sure, i was all over this being a great trade the other day

6.  I guess, if MN will trade 9 for Crawford, 14 and 16 then I'd say it is a good move up, but at the same time having two first rd picks over one gives you a better chance to not have a bust 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Ah yes, well it would have to be a future pick, and yes that does mess up much of this trade

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

There is a draft PICK involved....

My bad on misreading 19.....it's 14

As of today, right now, Utah has NO PG...they DO have Favors, Kantner, Haywood, Burks.....

Rumor has it they will only sign ONE of Millsap or Jefferson, and they may lose them both.  If Millsap leaves, wouldn't they want to get something for Jefferson?

I think getting a top PG (I won't say Top......) for a guy who is leaving anyway may be worth a first round pick.  And if not this year, we could entice MN with next year's pick.

My whole trade scenario is not dependent on Utah (I would take Millsap, btw, for Rondo), but rather what does CHA want for its' #4 pick?  I'm assuming they would like a bunch of picks..........if not, heck stay at 13 (which I still think we should "acquire - ok rame?  lol) and 16

Adams and Shabazz - or Plumlee and Shabazz is almost as good as Len and Shabazz!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

As of today, right now, Utah has NO PG...they DO have Favors, Kantner, Haywood, Burks.....

Rumor has it they will only sign ONE of Millsap or Jefferson, and they may lose them both.  If Millsap leaves, wouldn't they want to get something for Jefferson?

I think getting a top PG (I won't say Top......) for a guy who is leaving anyway may be worth a first round pick.  And if not this year, we could entice MN with next year's pick.

My whole trade scenario is not dependent on Utah (I would take Millsap, btw, for Rondo), but rather what does CHA want for its' #4 pick?  I'm assuming they would like a bunch of picks..........if not, heck stay at 13 (which I still think we should "acquire - ok rame?  lol) and 16

Adams and Shabazz - or Plumlee and Shabazz is almost as good as Len and Shabazz!

big al is a FA...you can't sign FA before the draft...so if you sign and trade for big al...it's going to have to be for next years draft picks...after the draft? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow we are going to stink next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Charlotte would want Bradley, Sully, Melo and pick 16 from us for pick #4.

Considering pick #4 is going to be a player in the 19-21 year old range, and the above 3 guys are our players in that age range, it wouldn't make sense IMO to make moves for a guy that age unless we were completely rebuilding, going for a lotto pick in 2014 and (definitely) KEEPING AB, Sully and (maybe) Melo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

With Utah, I'd trade Rondo, Melo and Crawford (or Terry if Jazz actually prefer the more expensive veteran leader) for Big Al, future pick and Alec Burks. At 6'6" and turning 22 in July Burks is an upgrade to what Lee, Terry and Crawford all tried to give at various times last year and if he was in this draft he'd be considered the 3rd or 4th SG and would go 9-14.

With Sully, Green and Bass on this team no way in h#ll do I trade Rondo for Millsap. Big Al can play the 5 and give you a 22/11 on most nights. Millsap can't play the 5 and gives you an 18/8. He is 6 points and 2 boards better than Bass and the same height and position as him.

So there is a deal with Utah I would do. After trading Pierce and Lee for Draymond Green, GSW '15 1st and 2 expiring contracts and KG and whoever is left of Crawford/Terry for DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledose.

In the draft I take best available player, with the MLE I'd sign Devin Harris

C - Jordan, Big Al

PF - Big Al, Sully, Bass

SF - J. Green and D. Green

SG - Avery, Burks

PG - Bledsoe, Harris

Both Richard Jefferson and Andris Biedrins are 3rd stringers and expiring contracts we could use at the deadline. There is also pick 16 in this draft. Once Sully is completely healthy Bass is expendable and the C's would have 2 1st rd picks in each of the next two drafts as currency.

They'd be competitive right away, but likely need to wait 1-2 years to make real noise in the East. But by then LBJ (30) Bosh (31) and Wade (33) will all be entering the years our guys went through after 2008. Only Big Al will be 30 of our core, he's the same age as LeBron.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

With Utah, I'd trade Rondo, Melo and Crawford (or Terry if Jazz actually prefer the more expensive veteran leader) for Big Al, future pick and Alec Burks. At 6'6" and turning 22 in July Burks is an upgrade to what Lee, Terry and Crawford all tried to give at various times last year and if he was in this draft he'd be considered the 3rd or 4th SG and would go 9-14.

With Sully, Green and Bass on this team no way in h#ll do I trade Rondo for Millsap. Big Al can play the 5 and give you a 22/11 on most nights. Millsap can't play the 5 and gives you an 18/8. He is 6 points and 2 boards better than Bass and the same height and position as him.

So there is a deal with Utah I would do. After trading Pierce and Lee for Draymond Green, GSW '15 1st and 2 expiring contracts and KG and whoever is left of Crawford/Terry for DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledose.

In the draft I take best available player, with the MLE I'd sign Devin Harris

C - Jordan, Big Al

PF - Big Al, Sully, Bass

SF - J. Green and D. Green

SG - Avery, Burks

PG - Bledsoe, Harris

Both Richard Jefferson and Andris Biedrins are 3rd stringers and expiring contracts we could use at the deadline. There is also pick 16 in this draft. Once Sully is completely healthy Bass is expendable and the C's would have 2 1st rd picks in each of the next two drafts as currency.

They'd be competitive right away, but likely need to wait 1-2 years to make real noise in the East. But by then LBJ (30) Bosh (31) and Wade (33) will all be entering the years our guys went through after 2008. Only Big Al will be 30 of our core, he's the same age as LeBron.

I like that, too. Please note, though, I never had any "deal" with CHA - I had MN dealing with CHA for the #4 pick.  We get the #9 or 13.......two picks, Big Al, Harris, Bledsoe and Butler......but I do like Burks  better.  Utah is low on players, though, and not sure they would give him up!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

This deal is looking better by the day