Tough players needed:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Tough players needed:

Parker, Smart, Randel, etc.  WE need big energy athletic players that can play the game, to mix with KO and Sully.   Like Gordon or others that you know of, players that will not wilt under pressure and players that can put on defensive pressure.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Tough players needed:

In response to romneywins' comment:

Parker, Smart, Randel, etc.  WE need big energy athletic players that can play the game, to mix with KO and Sully.   Like Gordon or others that you know of, players that will not wilt under pressure and players that can put on defensive pressure.  

Agreed...In with the tough guys, the athletic guys. Out with headcase warriors like the Wee Devilman PG and old goats like Anthony.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I am not rough, I am not tough, but I am sincere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Lance Stevenson is tough, is he too much of a headcase for us to go after.  Randle is  one tough hombre. Gary Harris is tough both offensively and defensively. Asik looks tough, Rondo is tough. Green has to be tough to go through what he went through.  Not a bad team, if i do say so myself. KO may be tough if he got a haircut.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Lance Stevenson is tough, is he too much of a headcase for us to go after.  Randle is  one tough hombre. Gary Harris is tough both offensively and defensively. Asik looks tough, Rondo is tough. Green has to be tough to go through what he went through.  Not a bad team, if i do say so myself. KO may be tough if he got a haircut.

KO needs to get tatts and a haircut to look like birdman.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

KO needs to get tatts and a haircut to look like birdman.

Pud

We could call him baby bird, or maybe Tweety bird. Now that's one tough bird.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Draft Smart

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Green sucks...he's a proven weak minded child of disgrace...enough of the heart trouble BS...get tough or get off the court....he'd be a perfect Faker and that's the worst insult he could be given...it means he's one soft player, especially mentally.

Rondo is tough, no doubt about that...but his mind is a waste of whack-job, iconic space. Always has been, always will be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Gordon and Smart are tough athletes who will defend the athletes in this league, Smart at both guard positions (which AB already does) and Gordon both forward positions.

Gordon is like Shawn Marion (my comparison for months that Bill Simmons then made a few weeks after). Others have compared him to Battier, Blake Griffin and Dennis Rodman.

I have compared Smart to a more athletic Dennis Johnson. DJ was 6'4" and weighed in around 200lbs. Smart is 6'4" with about 15-20 more lbs of muscle than DJ ever had.

DJ was never the best shooter, atrocious on 3's, and entered the league a SG (like Smart could here) who put up 4 all-star seasons at that position ages 24-27 averaging 18 points, 5 boards and 4 assists. He was also not the easiest guy to get along with (like Smart) but was fiery, demanding of his teammates, did everything to WIN and defended 3 positions like crazy.

When he became a PG in Boston he was a 14 point, 3.5 rebound, 6.5 assist guy, who defended Magic Johnson. I could see Smart doing those things as a PG as well with Avery a terror beside him.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

rame

Come on, rame, you also said Moultrie is a sure thing.

HAHAHA

And we'll see how he does this year after being injured this entire season.

I never said he was a 'sure thing'

I said he would be a better pro than your choice, Fab Melo (correct so far)

I said he was NOT redundant with Jeff Green (a SF) and was more of a Bosh stretch 5 (true) and you had a mental breakdown trying to prove Moultrie was the same style of player as Green (more PF than SF) and would never play C and Moultrie's rookie season proved you wrong.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

But you can keep trying to set a smokscreen and divert everyone's attention away from how you LIED and how AWFUL you look wanting McDermott over Gordon.

Gordon is not a 'sure thing' either. But like Moultrie vs. Melo here is another case of a guy I would take EVERY TIME over the guy you want.

Would you like to bet that Moultrie will have a worse career than Fab Melo? We can bet on who would help the Celtics more next year, Moultrie or Melo. How about if Moultrie will play SF like Jeff Green, launch a bunch of 3's, not rebound at a high percentage. We can bet on those too. What about Moultrie getting any minutes as a stretch 5? I bet he plays there more than at SF. Care to bet Fiercy?

Hahahaha

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

rame

You're talking as if Aaron Gordon and McDer already played in the NBA.

Right now we're not sure who ends up becoming the better pro.

You're just speculating.

If it is all 'speculation' why the relentless attacks against Gordon in March/April, including typing a bunch of HAHAHA's at the very idea Gordon could become an all-star and CLEARLY wanting to pick McDermott over him, when you admitted to not watching much Arizona basketball...only to flip-flop after the combine, jump on the Gordon bandwagon, off the McDermott one, and then repeatedly LIE and claim you never preferred to draft McDer? 

Than when caught in your lie, like a lowlife who trashes an 18 year old kid only to promote him 6 weeks later, you go around saying 'nobody has played a game yet in the pro's who knows what will happen'

Then don't LIE

Or maybe stick to your guns on McDer

how about not saying things like 'Vonleh, Gordon and Randle are NOT the answer' before you even see them play ONE game in the pro's (you probably didn't see them play ONE game in college either)

It is hypocritical and it is ignorance

It is Fiercy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

McDermott is the most underrated player in the draft.  He has a gun, age, experience and did quiet well at the compound.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Well, Parker won't be there at 6. Smart can defend, but can't shoot. I'd rather take Payton at 17 (or lower) than Smart at #6. Randle has defensive limitations that make him useless to the Cs. I'd rather take Khem Birch at #17 (or lower) than Randle anywhere. Cs ranked 28th in eFG% (a stat that values 3pt shots having more value than 2s) and ranked 22nd in opponent 2pFG% and 24th in blocked shots. For that reason, Kevin Love would only keep the Cs out of the lottery.

What scares me is that the Cs owner loves to use rhetoric ("fireworks this summer"). Not only is it dumb to give fans false hope, but what's worse is that it could force Grousbeck to "do something" for PR purposes (al a Petino), that would set the team back years. Getting an overrated big name player like Randle would be an example of such a move. I've suspected that the Celtics have given up trying to win championships since the death of Len Bias and the NBA's salary cap. The days when the Cs could rely on great players falling onto their lap via luck and stupid teams are long gone. If your lucky, you might win a championship once every 30 years.

Yes, this draft will allow us to peek into the Celtics soul. We'll find out in a month whether or not this team knows what it's doing.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

McDermott is the most underrated player in the draft.  He has a gun, age, experience and did quiet well at the compound.

You seem to have trouble recognizing cabin fever.  Nice Day

Underrated @ #8 ????

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft" rel="nofollow">http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

Sections
Shortcuts