Re: Trade for Gasol

I listen to those clowns on AM 710....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

The Celtics and Lakers have traded before

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1853576

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

If we could get gasol for bass and lee I'd take it, but I doubt he can be had for that.  His contract is certainly bloated, that's for sure.  I really don't think LA wants to give him up though.  They want to win this year and I dont' see how bass and lee are going to be the guys to do that.  It might make sense if they give up on this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im not going to read all the responses in this thread, but put the egg nog down!!!!  The LA Fakers are not and will not trade with the BOSTON CELTICS regardless if it helps both teams. Armaggadon will happen before such an event occur.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.   Even if a trade would help both teams, neither one will do it.  It's a trust thing, I think.  They have been rivals for too long.  I don't even think a third team would work.  Lastly, all is well here now in LA LA land.............Mychal Thompson and John Ireland even DEFENDED koME shooting 41 times the other night!!!

They are not going to trade him now.............................they are winning the title, haven't you heard???????.......LA LOL!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Kome, huh? So the Burbank Buffoon is back to name-calling and being nasty. Now I have returned to monitor you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im not going to read all the responses in this thread, but put the egg nog down!!!!  The LA Fakers are not and will not trade with the BOSTON CELTICS regardless if it helps both teams. Armaggadon will happen before such an event occur.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.   Even if a trade would help both teams, neither one will do it.  It's a trust thing, I think.  They have been rivals for too long.  I don't even think a third team would work.  Lastly, all is well here now in LA LA land.............Mychal Thompson and John Ireland even DEFENDED koME shooting 41 times the other night!!!

They are not going to trade him now.............................they are winning the title, haven't you heard???????.......LA LOL!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

John Ireland defended Kobe after he called a ref a fa--ot a year or two ago. Kobe came on the radio and apologized half-heartedly and Ireland went on and on about what a stand up guy Kobe was for apologizing..  Kobe is a great guy.  

6. This post has been removed.