Trade for Oakfor?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Trade for Oakfor?

?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I think Okafor would be great with the Celtics , I would definitely trade Bass, Terry ,Collins and #1 pick to get him

Getting rid of Terry means Barbosa stays and plays a bigger role.

I think Okafor and Garnett would be awesome together and it would be great to get rid of Terry's and Bass's contracts.

Oakafor would be my #1 big man target , it might take less to get Gortat from the Suns but he is #2 on this list. I think Oakfer would be way better than Perkins next to Garnett

Washington has proven to move one bigger contract vet for 2 smaller ones recently already.

It is a more realistic move than Bass/pick for Redick.

Nice to see Fierce shown up as always and called out for the low-life/no-life bully he is. Attacking others like a child 20 hours a day over the internet. What a loser.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

OK Fierce !

I get it , in terms of talent it is a lopsided trade in Boston's favor. But these trade happen. Washington may just want to dump Okafor's salary (to clear the way for Jan Vesely) and then they dump the guys they picked up next year. This is the WIZARDS we're talking about. They are never gonna win a championship and it's a tough business climate. Maybe this trade sells a few tickets and keeps the season ticket holders thinking SOMETHING positive is on the way.......

Financial considerations are 50% of all NBA trades. I GET IT ! It would be a great trade for Boston , and it just might happen.

Give me a break man !

And why can't I post pics with my posts anymore ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

I think Okafor would be great with the Celtics , I would definitely trade Bass, Terry ,Collins and #1 pick to get him

Getting rid of Terry means Barbosa stays and plays a bigger role.

I think Okafor and Garnett would be awesome together and it would be great to get rid of Terry's and Bass's contracts.

Oakafor would be my #1 big man target , it might take less to get Gortat from the Suns but he is #2 on this list. I think Oakfer would be way better than Perkins next to Garnett

Why would Washington want Terry and BAss?  If anything they would want Lee and maybe Green.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Ainge said he didn't feel any pressure to add another rebounder, noting, "Actually, the center spot is probably our deepest spot with [Kevin Garnett], [Chris] Wilcox and [Jason] Collins playing and all healthy." Ainge added that depth will likely prevent rookie Fab Melo from getting much of an opportunity (he did play 2½ minutes of trash time on Friday and still looks insanely raw).

Sections
Shortcuts