Trade idea with OKC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Trade idea with OKC

To OKC:  Wallace, Pressey, Brooks and 2015 Clippers pick

To Boston:  Perkins and Jackson 

Perkins wants out of OKC and OKC wants him out.  His playing time is reduced to <17MPG. He stinks but we can keep Perk in a throw-away rebuild year then resign him for peanuts as backup enforcer or take his expiring contract and let him walk.

We get rid of Wallace's contract and pick up a servicable PG in Jackson (a BC product).   Doubt Brooks and Pressey would be part of 2015 Celtics roster anyway.  Maybe OKC plants Brooks outside as an outlet shooter since they don't care about D anyway and Pressey as emergency PG to Westbrook and Fisher.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: Trade idea with OKC

If it works, would do it. Prefer Humphries instead of Wallace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

No, the ship has sailed on Perk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to vertmont's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it works, would do it. Prefer Humphries instead of Wallace.

[/QUOTE]

NO.  Hump is a valuable expiring contract asset.  Wallace's contract is a mu;lti-year liability.  The point is to get rid of Wallace contract and we will have to pay for that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, the ship has sailed on Perk.

[/QUOTE]

Of course it has.  Did you read the post?  Its to absorb Perk's contract for a year instead of Wallace's for 2 years.  and Perk has some value in blocking the lane on D.  I don't think Wallace has any value to the Celtics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To OKC:  Wallace, Pressey, Brooks and 2015 Clippers pick

To Boston:  Perkins and Jackson 

Perkins wants out of OKC and OKC wants him out.  His playing time is reduced to <17MPG. He stinks but we can keep Perk in a throw-away rebuild year then resign him for peanuts as backup enforcer or take his expiring contract and let him walk.

We get rid of Wallace's contract and pick up a servicable PG in Jackson (a BC product).   Doubt Brooks and Pressey would be part of 2015 Celtics roster anyway.  Maybe OKC plants Brooks outside as an outlet shooter since they don't care about D anyway and Pressey as emergency PG to Westbrook and Fisher.  

[/QUOTE]

I dont see OKC doing this. It would have to be a Wallace for Perk swap, possibly include Marshon and OKC woud use their Eric Maynor exception.

Reggie is a solid backup & scorer that they need. They aren't giving him up to take on Wallace. Either way, I think OKC just keeps Perk

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Okc loves reggie jackson and he's their best scorer after KD.  He's more or less taking the place of james hardin.  Why would they give him up for that junk?

If anything, they would maybe consider Crawford and he could take Lam's minutes and most of Reggie's.  Then they would use fisher more and put the ball in his hands.

As a thunder fan, I'm very excited about Jackson's progression and I can't see them giving him up at all.

9. This post has been removed.