trade ideas!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

trade ideas!

1. Rondo and a pick to Detroit for drummond, then Detroit pairs rondo with smith and resigns Monroe, we get the second best young (20yr old) re-bounder in the league.

2. Green to Indy for Hibbert, we get a center to rotate with Zeller and sully and Kelly plays power forward, Turner and Young play SF, then trade rondo to Houston for Capella and fill ins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: trade ideas!

If Rondo has to go, I want a franchise player coming back, Hibbert is not a franchise player imo.

Hibbert is Bill Cartwright on a crazy contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I would've considered Jeff Green for Hibbert a fair trade if it weren't for Hibbert's contract!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

In response to vegasredsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. Rondo and a pick to Detroit for drummond, then Detroit pairs rondo with smith and resigns Monroe, we get the second best young (20yr old) re-bounder in the league.

2. Green to Indy for Hibbert, we get a center to rotate with Zeller and sully and Kelly plays power forward, Turner and Young play SF, then trade rondo to Houston for Capella and fill ins

[/QUOTE]

Detroit is not giving up Drummond.  I would trade green for hibbert, sure.  But we would have to send over more to make the salaries match up.  I don't think indy would go for it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

IF we just did not have all these high picks next year????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Rondo has to go, I want a franchise player coming back, Hibbert is not a franchise player imo.

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO...only bp would be stupid enough to give the C's a "franchise" player for Rondo....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1.  Detroit won't trade Drummond.  Not no way.  Not no how.  He is perhaps the most promising CENTER in the NBA and is the foundation of Detroit's team and rebuild.

2. I would do Green for Hibbert.  On the surface it seems to make sense for both teams, especially with George out, but Detroit would need to have another serviceable Center coming back as part of a bigger deal.  I think Indy will try to rejuvenate Hibbert instead of throwing him out with the bath-water.  

With George out, the Pacers will need a scoring PG. Rondo doesn't fit well with their offense iMO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

First, I'm not an expert by any means on salary cap conditions , exceptions or provisions , but if G Wallace's salary can be extended over 4 years is he eligible to be configured at that cap extension $  if traded or does he have to stay with our roster / payroll?

Second trading Green for Hibbert would be a lateral move. Green and Hibbert are both consistently inconsistent .

I'm thinking maybe you meant Munroe because no way in hell is Det trading Drumond.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Bro you kidding right??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Here's a trade idea; Green and Bass and a to N.O. for Evans , Rivers and Aninca.  It works for both teams; N.O gets a consistent veteran player in Bass and and a replacement for Evans and we take Rivers whom they want off their hands. We get a young 7'2 legit defensive C and a versatile pure SF and we can send Rivers to D league at 2.5 a yr. It would even work if we added a stretched contract Wallace for a chance on R Anderson coming back into the mix.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a trade idea; Green and Bass and a to N.O. for Evans , Rivers and Aninca.  It works for both teams; N.O gets a consistent veteran player in Bass and and a replacement for Evans and we take Rivers whom they want off their hands. We get a young 7'2 legit defensive C and a versatile pure SF and we can send Rivers to D league at 2.5 a yr. It would even work if we added a stretched contract Wallace for a chance on R Anderson coming back into the mix.

[/QUOTE]

It's worth it if we can finally say Buh-Bye to Green and we get a "5" as well...THIS^

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Bro you kidding right??

[/QUOTE]

The way I read it, he said he doesn't want the rapist Kobe Bryant in return for any Celtic player, not even Faux Hawk....that would be an insult to bad haircuts!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Bledsoe signed and traded and sent to Indiana with Jeff Green and Faverani.

Roy Hibbert, George Hill and a Celtics draft pick (Clippers or Cavs) to the Suns

Markieff Morris, TJ Warren and Miles Plumlee to the Celtics.

In a separate deal Brandon Bass to the Pacers for the injury exception they get for George and a 2nd rd pick from the Pacers. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Roy Hibbert, George Hill and a Celtics draft pick (Clippers or Cavs) to the Suns

In a separate deal Brandon Bass to the Pacers for the injury exception they get for George and a 2nd rd pick from the Pacers. 

[/QUOTE]

Suns give up Eric Bledsoe, Markieff Morris, TJ Warren and Miles Plumlee for Roy Hibbert, George Hill and future 1st rounder that is highly likely to be late.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Suns give up Eric Bledsoe, Markieff Morris, TJ Warren and Miles Plumlee for Roy Hibbert, George Hill and future 1st rounder that is highly likely to be late.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I cut him slack for his superb Beatle juice avatar.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

I think a realistic trade that Ive seen floated around would be with NYK. 

Boston out: Rondo, Wallace, J. Anthony.

Boston in: Stoudemire, Hardaway Jr., Cleanthony Early, Shane Larkin

Starters: Smart - Bradley - Green - Sully - Zeller

Bench:    Larkin - Hardaway Jr. - Turner - Bass - Olynyk

Reserves: Pressey - Thornton - Young - Early - Stoudemire

Cut/bought out: Bogans, Fav, Babb, Johnson

Larkin would have to fight with Pressey for the B/U PG spot. He could be an upgrade, although his rookie season was a slight disappointment. Whoever seems like the lesser prospect when the time comes can be cut if need be.

Hardaway Jr. is a really nice offensive player who already plays with confidence and a little fire. At 6'6" he can either be a big 2 or a thin 3.  But he has time to bulk up if they want to groom him as a SF.  He could step onto this team and be one of their best pure scorers from day one, and make Bradley expendable by the end of the season.  I'd love to see what Stevens could do with a prospect like Hardaway.

Early is a wildcard who could be a solid starter someday, or the next Bill Walker. It's tough to tell, but he played really well in the tourney last year, and in summer league.  I think he is a guy who just produces, even if you can't point to one particular reason why. 

Basically this deal is to ensure that something is returned for the loss of Rondo, who will probably be in Phil Jacksons office the day free agency starts next year anyway.

In the end Boston gets one very promising prospect, one slightly promising prospect and they save cap space next season by dumping Wallace. This IMO is about the best return we could hope for in any Rondo trade. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Larkin would have to fight with Pressey for the B/U PG spot. He could be an upgrade, although his rookie season was a slight disappointment. Whoever seems like the lesser prospect when the time comes can be cut if need be.

Hardaway Jr. is a really nice offensive player who already plays with confidence and a little fire. At 6'6" he can either be a big 2 or a thin 3.  But he has time to bulk up if they want to groom him as a SF.  He could step onto this team and be one of their best pure scorers from day one, and make Bradley expendable by the end of the season.  I'd love to see what Stevens could do with a prospect like Hardaway.

Early is a wildcard who could be a solid starter someday, or the next Bill Walker. It's tough to tell, but he played really well in the tourney last year, and in summer league.  I think he is a guy who just produces, even if you can't point to one particular reason why. 

Basically this deal is to ensure that something is returned for the loss of Rondo, who will probably be in Phil Jacksons office the day free agency starts next year anyway.

In the end Boston gets one very promising prospect, one slightly promising prospect and they save cap space next season by dumping Wallace. This IMO is about the best return we could hope for in any Rondo trade. 

[/QUOTE]

I like the knicks idea, what about Rondo to the lakers for randle and wesley johnson

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like the knicks idea, what about Rondo to the lakers for randle and wesley johnson

[/QUOTE]

Personally Im not a fan of Randle's. I wouldn't be surprised if Sully and/or Olynyk end up being almost as good overall as Randle. If they had Vonleh I'd do it in a heartbeat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

The Evan Turner deal still hasn't been finalized. Maybe they can pull off a sign and trade to include Hibbert. I would guess those two for Bass, Bogans, Pressy, Babb, Johnson etc plus a couple of picks.