Re: Trade involving Rondo

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't trade me!!

[/QUOTE]

Rondo will not be traded this season.

People here who don't like Rondo will witness Rondo start for the East All-Stars for the first time in his career.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think he will start?  I haven't looked at the polls but is he leading it or something?  I am not even sure he will make the team.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Its fun to think about trading Rondo because he is a superstar at a modest 11M contract for the next 3 years ... He is the kind of player you could outright trade for another superstar.

Back to reality, Rondo is not going anywhere. He is our cornerstone, our future, and still getting better. Rondo will turn it on in the playoffs and can get us #18. Bradley can't replace him, and unless you get a Irving&Varejao for Rondo sort of trade, it won't be worth it. And that will never happen.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't trade me!!

[/QUOTE]

Rondo will not be traded this season.

People here who don't like Rondo will witness Rondo start for the East All-Stars for the first time in his career.

[/QUOTE]

What makes you think he will start?  I haven't looked at the polls but is he leading it or something?  I am not even sure he will make the team.  

[/QUOTE]

Rondo is 2nd among Guards in voting.

http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/12/13/3763530/nba-all-star-game-early-returns-garnett-and-rondo-are-starters

2013 #NBAAllStar

• âÂœ”

@NBAAllStar

1st Returns, East Backcourt: D.Wade (430,925), Rajon Rondo (382,613), Deron Williams (211,426), Kyrie Irving (155,989), Ray Allen (130,016)

[/QUOTE]

So you think that Rondo willl overtake Williams?   Williams hasn't had a good season so far this year but being in NY he will probably start for the East.  Felton will continue to get votes because he also is in NY, and is playing well on what is so far the best team in the East.  I can easily see Rondo not making the team.  Williams,  Felton, Irving, Holiday, just to name a few.  Remember Rondo didn't make it last year either until someone dropped out.  And yes I would like to see him or any Celtic on the team.  Pierce won't make it either unless he keeps up the recent play.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]

OneOnOne

Rondo - 382,613

Deron - 211,426

Rondo's not the one who's going to do the overtaking.

Remember, the voting is global, not just in North America.

[/QUOTE]

He must have gotten his words mixed up.  Rondo will start.  Let's all go vote!!!!!!!!