Trade JON & Daniels for Posey??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Trade JON & Daniels for Posey??

In Response to Re: Trade JON & Daniels for Posey??:
    [QUOTE]Ok P34 what happens when BBD has to match up against Bynum/Gasol, Dirk/Chandler?? THIS is why Ainge went and signed more bigs, not just because we lost Perk. BBD is good but he can't cover PFs who are 6'10 and bigger...he struggles. Doc likes to play KG & BBD together but against some teams it causes problems. See game 6 & 7 of the Finals. Now please get off your knees in front of BBD it's not a good look...geesh!!
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Bynum/Gasol and Dirk/Chandler, we'll we face them in the playoffs?

Don't forget that the Celtics will most likely face the Heat, Bulls, Hawks, or Magic in the playoffs. Those teams don't have Dirk/Chandler and Gasol Bynum.

You have to reach the Finals first before you can talk about Bynum/Gasol or Dirk/Chandler. And it's either the Lakers or Mavs, the Celtics will only face one of those teams.

Are you getting it already?

When the Celtics do face either the Lakers or the Mavs in the Finals then it will be KG and Shaq, Perk, or JO. That's 3 big men with experience, just pick one. Get it? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In case the Spurs come out of the west then it's a 6-7 Dejuan Blair against Baby.

BBD is very effective if there are no Gasol/Bynum and Dirk/Chandler. The Celtics only play the Mavs and the Lakers twice every season. That means BBD is only at a disadvantage in 4 regular season games. Three to be exact because the Celtics already played the Mavs in November. Is that such a bad thing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Boy, you're hard headed. I'm well aware of the teams we play but as you always like to talk...titles. I'm not concerned about the East but to beat the Lakers (who we lost too) you need more size. So if we can beat the East teams without BBD and go with KG, Shaq, Perk and JO against the Lakers where is YOUR NEED TO HAVE BBD?? See that's my point, you're acting like we need him to win a title and I'm saying we can win a title without BBD. Get it!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Boy, you're hard headed. I'm well aware of the teams we play but as you always like to talk...titles. I'm not concerned about the East but to beat the Lakers (who we lost too) you need more size. So if we can beat the East teams without BBD and go with KG, Shaq, Perk and JO against the Lakers where is YOUR NEED TO HAVE BBD?? See that's my point, you're acting like we need him to win a title and I'm saying we can win a title without BBD. Get it!!

You're really dumb. No wonder you thought Argentina was in Europe.

Before you talk Finals we have to get there first. What's the point in preparing for the Lakers if you can't reach the Finals.

BBD is very effective against the Heat, Magic, Bulls, and Hawks because those teams don't have a big man like Pau Gasol, Chandler, Bynum, or Dirk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In case the Spurs come out of the west then it's a 6-7 Dejuan Blair against Baby. BBD is very effective if there are no Gasol/Bynum and Dirk/Chandler. The Celtics only play the Mavs and the Lakers twice every season. That means BBD is only at a disadvantage in 4 regular season games. Three to be exact because the Celtics already played the Mavs in November. Is that such a bad thing?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Why can't we play KG/Shaq, JON/Perk, KG/Perk, JON/Shaq against ANY team in the league? Why do feel this team goes nowhere without BBD? Are you his agent. LOL! Wow! Never seen so much love for BBD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trade JON & Daniels for Posey?? : Why can't we play KG/Shaq, JON/Perk, KG/Perk, JON/Shaq against ANY team in the league? Why do feel this team goes nowhere without BBD? Are you his agent. LOL! Wow! Never seen so much love for BBD.

Are you blind? Or you don't see the Celtic games?

Shaq can't shoot like BBD, is not better on defense than BBD, and is not a better FT shooter than BBD.

JO has been injured since preseason. The Celtics say his knees have no damage but it's arthritic. That means JO's knees can flare-up any time without warning.

And Perk? How many games have Perk played in this season? Oh I forgot, he's still recovering from MAJOR knee surgery. You sure he will be 100% when he gets back?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Dude, you are confusing the hell out of me. One minute you're building these guys up, then the next minute you're calling out all their flaws. Which is it?? LOL!

BBD has shortcomings too...he's 6'7 and gets rebounded over a lot. He's can't defend in the post. He can't play above the rim.

When I brought up bringin in another big you said we didn't need one. Now you run off all the problems with our bigs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, you are confusing the hell out of me. One minute you're building these guys up, then the next minute you're calling out all their flaws. Which is it?? LOL! BBD has shortcomings too...he's 6'7 and gets rebounded over a lot. He's can't defend in the post. He can't play above the rim. When I brought up bringin in another big you said we didn't need one. Now you run off all the problems with our bigs.

If what you're saying is true then why are the Celtics outrebounding their opponents, 39.6 to 38.0? What proof do you have that indicates Davis can't defend the post? And does every big man need to play above the rim to be effective? 

Glen Davis 12.2 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 50% FG%, and 78% FT% - 6th man of the year candidate.

Your idea of bringing in another big man was stupid. You know why? I'll tell you why, YOU WANTED THE CELTICS TO SIGN MIKKI MOORE!

Sections
Shortcuts