Trade Perkins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Trade Perkins

Celtics don't need him, and their record before he came back shows this as well. He is a highly regarded player in the eyes of all the NBA teams, and he could easily bring in somebody that can remain healthy and that can be consistant and dominate on a nightly basis with the big four. Perkins is the weak link on this team, like it or not. He has peaked and won't get any better then this. Thankfully for all the hype that surrounds him, he is the most valuable piece they could have to offer. Dump him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Trade Perkins

they need him in the playoffs, playoffs is where it counts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

thgir

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who wants him and what do we get in return?  Not clear anyone wants him that bad.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

NEVER! u must be a basketball idiot to make that statement! there is a reason he is highly regarded! i would trade baby before i consider perk... one more time: we have NEVER lost a series with perk playing in its entirety! who do u turn to if u somehow trade perk? shaq, semih, jon? yep, the miami heat, lakers  and bulls will be glad to take the lead to make sure we make that stupidd trade!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Trade Perkins? I think not! With Shaq day to day, Semih (hurting) and Jermaine (who knows), we have no depth. Cant rely on Baby to work as a 5 and expect to make it to the finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You trade baby before Perk and you think I am a basketball idiot.  Perk would have helped in game seven but Baby had a lot more to do with the Celtics getting to game seven than Perk a lot more.  Perk is a player with high school like rudimentary scoring skills who fits in well with a  team of superstars.  

I would never give Perk away but I feel his value for other teams is not as great as you might think.  Nobody is coming to Danny saying I have to have Perk believe me.  Yes he could end up on Miami and do dirty work for them.  I like him and his loyalty to the Celtics but I would never over pay to keep Perk.  There are other more skilled players who can do what he does.

His latest injury also begs the question is how long will this guy be healthy.
    He has been injured twice in his last ten games or so counting last year's final.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Obviously we need big men and by the way I am not suggesting we trade him but  we would have to get something back to make up for Perk going.   It is not going to happen. I just said what I did because I would listen to any offers for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Perkins:
    NEVER! u must be a basketball idiot to make that statement! there is a reason he is highly regarded! i would trade baby before i consider perk... one more time: we have NEVER lost a series with perk playing in its entirety! who do u turn to if u somehow trade perk? shaq, semih, jon? yep, the miami heat, lakers  and bulls will be glad to take the lead to make sure we make that stupidd trade!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Not entirely accurate, but I know what you mean.  The Celtics have never lost a series with their STARTING five in tact.  Do you forget ORL in 2009?  Perk played in all 7 games, but KG was out!

Good points, though, they should actually EXTEND him, not trade him!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerman17. Show Lakerman17's posts

Tha Laker starting 5 have never lost a series either.

Fish
    Mamba
    Artest
    Spaniard
    Bynum

Statements like these really are stupid. Doc seriously needs to move on from this rubbish as I rate him as a coach but this stuff makes him out to be a cry baby.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

he collided knee's. minor sprain/bruise. the world is over.......... lets trade him for dwight howard before season is over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

looks like he may have gotten his wish.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

yeah perkins to OKC for Jeff Green and Nenad Krstic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

looks like he may have gotten his wish.
    Posted by KyleCleric2

Good to see you're still around, hope everything is going well for you!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

yeah perkins to OKC for Jeff Green and Nenad Krstic.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

I heard this a few times today and believe you but I cant fnd any links. Can you send a link

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

found them

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Good luck in OKC! Yes!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

We're not getting out of the East now. Between the quick whistles and fragile body parts, we're weak in the middle.

Careful what you wish for.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

W T F!! Did I miss something or did danny go crazy? I thought we lost to the Lakers because we had no size in game 7? Now we give away outr center. Someone tell me, this is a brialliant trade and I'm just missing the obvious. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

So does this mean we can stop talking about " IF PERK wasn't Hurt in the final game last year" Talk???  Or is it going to be another excuse for Doc saying that Lakers have never beaten the Celts with their starting line up again??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Thank you Danny for bringing L.A. another championship! Great trade!! We might just have that Lebron/Kobe showdown after all

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Actually, Lalakerman - the C's are stronger with this lineup against Chicago and Miami, but weaker against Orlando and the Lakers.  I bet Danny's more worried about Chicago, Miami, and San Antonio than either the Lakers or the Magic.

Maybe Danny just wrote off the Lakers as any competition as he sees SA kicking your butt!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Actually, Lalakerman - the C's are stronger with this lineup against Chicago and Miami, but weaker against Orlando and the Lakers.  I bet Danny's more worried about Chicago, Miami, and San Antonio than either the Lakers or the Magic. Maybe Danny just wrote off the Lakers as any competition as he sees SA kicking your butt!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

The Lakers couldn't even handle FC Barcelona's Pete Mickael. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

The problem celtsfan4life is that Shaq is your starting center.  Wade and Lebron will attack the middle and shaq will b in foul trouble every game.  You wait and see Who comes in? Kristic!! give me a break! Last year he couldnt stay on the court except for one game in the playoffs, against my lakers.  He was the third center coming off the bench this year. You have two old,bad on defense defenders. Jermaine is done! Your in trouble!!!  Thank you Danny you just downsized your team.  No championship this year. LAKERS BABY!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

You trade the guy that we say if he played game 7 we would have won.... i dont get it .... we have to rely on the Oneal's WOW

Sections
Shortcuts