Trade Rondo to the Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Trade Rondo to the Kings

I would like to see Rondo get dealt to the Kings for McLemore, Stauskas and Thompson.  Then move Jeff Green.

Smart, Stauskas,  McLemore, Sully and KO and then build from there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Trade Rondo to the Kings

Hope so, but that is a lot to get for Rondo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Yeah, the Kings took a real reach taking Stauskas at 8 which leads me to believe they really like him. He would fit really well with Boogie because of his shooting and creating ability.  He would also be a great fit with Rondo.  I'd bet they would offer us some combo of McLemore, Thomas (s&t?) Landry, maybe a future pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

It looks like Ainge found his backcourt of the future in Smart and Young.

He needs to really kill it by moving Rondo and a combo of Bass, AB and a pick.

I wouldn't mind throwing a nice deal together for Gortat. We need a scoring big man pretty bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

rondo should go. a backcourt rotation of smart, bradley, young may not be so bad in a year or two. young can slide over and play the 3. bass should go. hump is gone. i was hoping we'd deal rondo on draft night, but maybe the fact that we haven't means that they are still trying to work on some "fireworks" this summer. guess we'll see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah that Kings trade is going to happen, right ?