trade Rondo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: trade Rondo?

In Response to Re: trade Rondo?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: trade Rondo? : I don't think that's so hard to understand. Some of the folks here just don't get it.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

he CAN make the engine run like no other can, predominately in quarters 1-3 and only sometimes in the playoffs when his confidence gets roughed up.  all it takes for rondo's game to crumble in pressure scenarios is a 1-4 game at the FT line and then one more game of 1-3 or so and all of the aggression fades out of his game.

other than that, he makes the engine run like no other can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: trade Rondo? : Leave it to Rondo to figure out a way to accrue hero stats (triple double) while subduing the lowly Knicks in a game that should have been little more than scrimmage.
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

yes- a triple double that involves you getting outscored by raymond felton by 7 points on open shots all night long.  not a really proud moment in statistical history if you ask me.  i mean really, the knicks team is on course for what, 37 games won this year?  maybe a little more?  and we just squeaked by them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

let's see how rondo performs this year against rose, westbrook, billups etc. he'll have a fire in his belly against those usa team guys. and vice versa. Cs host rose this fri and then visit westbrook on sunday. bring 'em on. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

We spent 18 years looking for a point guard after DJ retired, starting with Brian Shaw and ending with Delonte until Rondo showed up.  That revolving door is now closed.  Let's not get it spinning again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]We spent 18 years looking for a point guard after DJ retired, starting with Brian Shaw and ending with Delonte until Rondo showed up.  That revolving door is now closed.  Let's not get it spinning again.
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

for me it's closed the second rondo completes a season of 70%+ free throw shooting.  if/once he crosses the line into competency i don't think he will go back.  once he does this, i say keep him until he can't do the game any more.

until then, i'd be open for any possible trade scenarios to make the team better.  anyone who watched the laker squandering last year should know that rondo was faded out for most of that series and could have chipped in and cemented himself as a DJ type figure. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: trade Rondo? : for me it's closed the second rondo completes a season of 70%+ free throw shooting.  if/once he crosses the line into competency i don't think he will go back.  once he does this, i say keep him until he can't do the game any more. until then, i'd be open for any possible trade scenarios to make the team better.  anyone who watched the laker squandering last year should know that rondo was faded out for most of that series and could have chipped in and cemented himself as a DJ type figure. 
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

If Rondo had any sort of respectable shooting against the Lakers in 2010 finals and played with any level of competence and confidence...  the C's would have hung #18 4 months ago. The series would not have been close.

At this point, Rondo can't hold DJ's jock strap, much less wear it.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it's amazing how our standards have plummeted in 20 years.  legions of people unconditionally love this cat, who cannot commit himself to having a complete basic game.  rondo would have been expelled out the back door of a gym in training camp in the 1980s and told to come back when he could take the charity stripe seriously. 

and then he would have gone to play overseas, if they would have him. 

i just don't know.  and then we go and give him a handsome contract extension for the overall tease of a player that he is.  i guess we deserve what we get now- whatever it may be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

acie youre just an agitator, please, give up while youre behind

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]it's amazing how our standards have plummeted in 20 years.  legions of people unconditionally love this cat, who cannot commit himself to having a complete basic game.  rondo would have been expelled out the back door of a gym in training camp in the 1980s and told to come back when he could take the charity stripe seriously.  and then he would have gone to play overseas, if they would have him.  i just don't know.  and then we go and give him a handsome contract extension for the overall tease of a player that he is.  i guess we deserve what we get now- whatever it may be.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I just have one question. Since you dislike Rondo so much does your blood pressure go up every time you watch Celtic games?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: trade Rondo? : Do you get depressed when people discuss C's players in a negative lightsabre and feel compelled to question their fandom?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I have this question for you. Every time BBD makes a shot do you say "no, no, no, or yes, yes, yes"?

I really don't dwell on the negative. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]acie youre just an agitator, please, give up while youre behind
    Posted by shines01[/QUOTE]

Either give it up while you still can, acie... or drink the kool aid and join the luvfest... at the new Official Rajon Rondo website.

http://www.rajonrondo9.com/9.html

It's  DEF b*tch*n!

Toggle My Blog, you'll find the following tidbits about #9!

Favorite TV Show:
    Fresh Prince, Jamie Foxx, Martin, CSI:Miami, Run's House
    Favorite Food:
    Chicken & Shrimp Penne Pasta, Catfish, & Steak (Cowboy Ribeye)
    Favorite Movies:
    Shooter, Perfect Stranger, Ocean's 11, 12, &13, Talladega Nights, Friday
    Favorite Artists:
    Lil Wayne, T.I., Justin Timberlake, T. Payne, Ciara, Jagged Edge, Jay Z, R. Kelly, Usher, B Simm

Pud

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Yes you do (negative) ... you jump all over posters that have a different opinion from yours .... Actually I've been cheering for him from the start as anyone would like to see a guy that is the underdog achieve and make it. That doesn't mean that I don't see flaws in him as a player just as others here do with Rondo, Shaq, Ray, Pierce etc. I like him for the current roster but when it comes to rebuilding he isn't my choice for PF ... even in a backup role. That's my opinion and regardless of how successful he has been, is now and will be in the future, he's not my idea of the ideal PF that I'd like to see the C's sign with an aging KG.

Stop lying!

Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver

posted at 10/3/2010 2:12 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 11/1/2010
    In Response to Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver:
    Seriously Mployee8, you would rather see Glen Davis not play well just so that you will win your bet? I mean, don't you think it's more important that Davis plays well and the Celtics win more games because he brings hustle and energy off the bench?  You said you're a Celtic fan but you're hoping that Davis fails. It's pretty obvious that you're not a team player because from what you're saying you'd rather win your bet than enjoy Glen Davis and the Celtics win games. Pathetic!
    Posted by P34

I don't think he can play much better than he already has ...he may not even be here next year. He can play his best and the C's do well but that doesn't preclude Tolliver from doing better than him, right? So if BB is BB and Tolliver is better I don't support the C's? .... that's a pathetic analogy but par for the course for you, a guy that said Chamberlain stunk. That's Pathetic!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]See ... there you go. Cause I have a different opinion you repost statements and declare "Liar?" Where is the lie? I don't think he can play mush better? Jee, three games into the season and he's playing well so that makes me a liar? Or because I don't think he can get much better then I'm not a fan cheering him on in the games? Give me a break! You're a nit-picker of the tiniest mind on this entire board if that post is your argument to call me a liar ... go back to your cellar and have a few more Keystone Lights if that's the best you can do ... Light Beer for Lightweights.

HAHAHA!!!

Going ballistic already?

I thought we should not resort to name calling? 

HAHAHA!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver

posted at 10/1/2010 12:27 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    That's only one game ... besides, he could still have 12 pts and 8 rebounds. 

Bwahahaha!

CRYBABY

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: trade Rondo? : I post something in regards to stats on a challenge of Tolliver vs Davis and that makes me a hater? You're the most immature and childish poster on these boards pulling historical comments trying to make you point. And secondly you always misinterpret what is written and then try to turn it around to your advantage ... the only thing it proves is your lack of comprehension as I've pointed out at least a hundred times before. Go back to school or read a book. You didn't answer my question about Piersall ... have you ever read "Fear Strikes Out?" at least rent the movie if your ADD prevents you from getting past chapter one.

You said Glen Davis is 4th string on the Celtics roster and that's you not hating?

Your historical comments goes directly to your credibility. Who would believe someone that thinks that Qyntel Woods would make it back to the NBA? 

Again, what you said in the past is a reflection of how screwed up your brain is.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]4th string Center - READING COMPREHENSION!!! SHAQ - JON - PERK - DAVIS - ERDAN Again READING COMPREHENSION /> Woods would make it back to the NBA? As the reports I posted said (if you didn't read them) - he was happy in Europe and well paid and unlikely to return. The story said he may come home if an opportunity was available with the right team and money. I suggested the C's should give him a look if he came back to the states. You are a LIAR for spinning my words for your own sick straw man arguments in some lame attempt to discredit me for what, to impress your drinking buddies or the few bumkissers you have on this board for fear of losing what credibility you have here. PLEASE ... go milk a cow or steal some candy from the 8 year old on his way home from trick or treating ... Pathetic!!!

Is Davis 4th string Center now? The mere fact that you said Davis is 4th string you're already wrong right there. Davis is the first big man off the bench, that's not even close to 3rd string. You got that wrong, right?

Qyntel Woods is happy in Europe so why did you think the Celtics should give him a workout?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]4th string Center - READING COMPREHENSION!!! SHAQ - JON - PERK - DAVIS - ERDAN Again READING COMPREHENSION /> Woods would make it back to the NBA? As the reports I posted said (if you didn't read them) - he was happy in Europe and well paid and unlikely to return. The story said he may come home if an opportunity was available with the right team and money. I suggested the C's should give him a look if he came back to the states. You are a LIAR for spinning my words for your own sick straw man arguments in some lame attempt to discredit me for what, to impress your drinking buddies or the few bumkissers you have on this board for fear of losing what credibility you have here. PLEASE ... go milk a cow or steal some candy from the 8 year old on his way home from trick or treating ... Pathetic!!!

You just attacked Rondowski, and you said mem17 is a bumkisser. Don't you think you're the one discrediting yourself? I mean you attack other posters on this forum, that really doesn't help your crebidility, no? 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't attack either .... what planet you on tonight?

Here's proof of one of your lies.

Re: "This discussion is closed"

posted at 11/1/2010 12:34 AM EDT
    BTW, whatever happened to Rondowski? He stop taking his meds too and become all paranoid with the BDC moderators to the point of banishment?

25. This post has been removed.