Trade Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Trade Rondo

In Response to Re: Trade Rondo:
    I don't think they should trade Rondo, but I am disgusted with his lack of intensity and his poor shooting. He isn't working hard enough at it, plain and simple.
    Posted by cshashaty

Are you disgusted at Ray Allens intensity? and his 7 points on 20% shooting? What about Pierce and his 4 turnovers? or KG and his 3 of 10 shooting? This stuff drives me crazy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Sorry but you're a complete idiot. Rose is emerging as a lot better player than Rondo and he's going to abuse a lot of point guards in the years to come. If you judge point guards by how they play against Rose every other team would be trading their point guards all the time. Rose was also a number one draft pick. Was Rondo? Nowhere near. Rondo has been playing well lately overall. It's a team sport. Did you notice our lack of beef inside and how soft that defense was for Rose? You need to learn how to see a big picture.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Great post and I definitely agree with you.  You can't compare Rondo to Rose.  He is having an MVP season this year and is probably the best point guard in the NBA. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Rondo : Are you disgusted at Ray Allens intensity? and his 7 points on 20% shooting? What about Pierce and his 4 turnovers? or KG and his 3 of 10 shooting? This stuff drives me crazy. 
    Posted by jtkl

Rondo is the only one we could trade, and actually get someone for. Do you really believe you could get a young star by trading an old Pierce, Ray or KG, good luck with that!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Trade Rondo : Hey trade ray allen too. he was outclassed by  Bogans who not only got in Allen's head with some physical defense, but Bogans made 2-of-3 3-pointers while chipping in six points over 17 minutes. Allen finished with seven points on 3-of-11 shooting over 38 minutes, missing all three trifectas he put up.  Joakim Noah out played KG too. Better get rid of him. In fact, the starters were a collective -37 in the plus minus. heck lose them all. 
    Posted by jtkl

My sentiments exactly.  People need to realize that this is our team. You cant trade a player every time they have a bad game.  We are talking about the MVP right...so how is Rondo supposed to stop the MVP all by himself, when he was had trouble containing average guys as of late?  Get over it. Rondo is here atleast till the end of the season.  That game he had last week had everyone on here praising him and all it took was one game and everyone wants him gone again. I can only imagine how Rondo must feel about these fans. Talk about a giving a guy some support, wow!  If  I was Rondo, and if the Celtics won it all this year, I would request a trade on my own and give all the fans the middle finger on the way out....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Rondo : My sentiments exactly.  People need to realize that this is our team. You cant trade a player every time they have a bad game.  We are talking about the MVP right...so how is Rondo supposed to stop the MVP all by himself, when he was had trouble containing average guys as of late?  Get over it. Rondo is here atleast till the end of the season.  That game he had last week had everyone on here praising him and all it took was one game and everyone wants him gone again. I can only imagine how Rondo must feel about these fans. Talk about a giving a guy some support, wow!  If  I was Rondo, and if the Celtics won it all this year, I would request a trade on my own and give all the fans the middle finger on the way out....
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Not hardly. There are a number of us with serious reservations about Rondo who are not swayed at all by a good game or two... or even a good series or two. This has been going on for 5 years now.

If Rondo wants to request a trade... by all means, accomodate him! He is way too high maintenance a PG for what we actually get out of him (and what he still leaves on the table)... if/when he decides he feels up to playing.

I like DWest just fine as my PG.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

"I like DWest just fine as my PG."

Pud

and you are just as crazy as D.West

How many games do you win with a pg who cant play but 20 games a year.  Right now he is playing with one arm due to his earlier injury and that one arm is the reason he cant do half what Rondo can and lately he has been the same turnstyle  on defense that Rondo has, so that nice you want D.West as your starting guard.  Im just happy that you are not the G.M. 

Making moves based upon who you like or dislike,  I could only imagine the team you would put together.  A bunch of jackers who dont play defense. All those guys you sweat like Paul, Nash or whoever would and did get smoked by Rose as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

"I like DWest just fine as my PG." Pud and you are just as crazy as D.West How many games do you win with a pg who cant play but 20 games a year.  Right now he is playing with one arm due to his earlier injury and that one arm is the reason he cant do half what Rondo can and lately he has been the same turnstyle  on defense that Rondo has, so that nice you want D.West as your starting guard.  Im just happy that you are not the G.M.  Making moves based upon who you like or dislike,  I could only imagine the team you would put together.  A bunch of jackers who dont play defense. All those guys you sweat like Paul, Nash or whoever would and did get smoked by Rose as well.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Can you ever respond to an opinion that is different than yours without making it personal and the immature name calling ?  This holier than thou attitude is getting old. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Really a week before the playoffs I will file this with the fire Doc threads

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Trade your mama!  Of course you wouldn't trade your mama!  So stop drinking the kool aid and shut your pie holes...you doubters!  Not many people can stop Rose..but he'll make his Rookish mistakes in the playoffs! 

ITS ALL ABOUT 18 BROTHERS!!!!! 

Sections
Shortcuts