Trade Talk Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Trade Talk Update

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Give them Rondo that's who they need and probably want! We would have to take back a bad contract, maybe Garcia. Danny better hurry, if Rondo keeps preforming like he has been lately, 6points in one game and 2 in the other, we won't be able to get someone like Cousins!! I'd rather keep Bradley, Sully and Melo for the future then Rondo!!

zactly.  can anyone tell me what other 10 and 10 PGs who were head cases and refused to SHOOT the ball got paid big time money and were WORTH IT?  11.9M next year 12.9 the year after.  all for a guy who shows up to play good offense every 8th to 12th game....  you do the math

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Its going down!

Rondo, Terry and Melo for Cousins and Evans and Pick!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Dont trade Bradley Or Sullinger Or Melo. How about we trade Pierce, Garnett, Terry, Bass, Wilcox?? Lets get younger. Lets face it this team is too dam old to compete with the younger guys. Just look atthis road trip. They got tired by mid 3rd quarter or so. Please get younger not try to trade young guys for Mental patients or older vets. Time to blow this team up. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

Dont trade Bradley Or Sullinger Or Melo. How about we trade Pierce, Garnett, Terry, Bass, Wilcox?? Lets get younger. Lets face it this team is too dam old to compete with the younger guys. Just look atthis road trip. They got tired by mid 3rd quarter or so. Please get younger not try to trade young guys for Mental patients or older vets. Time to blow this team up. 

I'm not a big fan of tatoos. That being said, I would gnaw your avator's off til the end of time or until pulled of by the authorities. That's some lamb chop...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

someone just tell me in plain language- why not dump rondo for cousins 1 for 1?  rondo is NOT worth 25 million over the next two years for 10 and 10 ball. 

then use putrified bass, terry, lee to go get a ham and egger point guard- why not the guy from toronto- carlos colon or whatever his name is?  jose calter rone?  he sucks but he can shoot some and keep defenses honest. 

you want to see cousins nuttier than squirrel crap???? put him in a slow down offense where rondo's man is always got his hand on cousins' clogging the lane.  then you'll really see some kooky stuff

Exactly the route I would go as well.  Then, maybe we could pry either Calderon or Lowry from Toronto.

Sections
Shortcuts