Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from spider-man. Show spider-man's posts

Trade

This team is missing a good young player not prone to injury. The C's have too many injuries along with old age to emerge as N.B.A. champions. Shaq is hurt, J.O. is finished for the season, Delonte is still a month away from performing at a high level, Marquis is out a couple of months, Robinson is not playing well,  Big Baby gets the air punched out of him every game, and the Ist stringers are playing too many minutes, not enough 4th quarter R&R..
         If you look at the additions made by Danny pre-season, Shaq and J.O. have missed a lot of games, West has missed a lot of games, so no contribution there.  The A team carries the load, with little help from the bench. SO a good, or even great, young, healthy player would be a good addition to the team. Danny wants to stand pat- it won't work this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Trade

Good post!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I don't think it's a matter of want but who? We really don't have a lot to offer. When your drafting down at the bottom 1/3 every year draft picks don't mean much. Wafer,Robinson, Harongoody? Q was an intergrel part of this years scheme. We let Allen walk because DA felt Q was ready for the spot of 61/2 man with Baby.
    I'd love Hamilton but I don't see it happening.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

well, there you have it! we need a great, young, healthy player. chop-chop, danny.

Sections
Shortcuts