Trades Trades Trades = UNBELIEVABLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Trades Trades Trades = UNBELIEVABLE

In Response to Re: Trades Trades Trades = UNBELIEVABLE:
    [QUOTE]Funny how everyone wants to trade Nate now..yet these are the same posters that wanted Nate to start over Rondo.. We are just now starting to get healthy..those are the only additions that the Celts need...
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

I know for a fact you aren't talking about me.  I have always liked Nate but he is starting to offer nothing at all.  Hope it changes but if his shot isn't falling he is pretty worthless. And his shot hasn't been falling in quite some time. Of course when he hits one out of 6 he starts putting a zero around his eye and flapping his wings.  Unreal.  Yes there were posters that wanted Nate starting and Bradley and Nate taking more of Rondos minutes.  Kind of hard to take these posters serious. Maybe Dudder is rubbing off on them and they believe that Rondo is bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We need West to return or get anothe point , there is no doubt about this, if Rondo goes down, we are in serious trouble.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I know he carries a pretty hefty contract but the Pistons are looking to unload Rip Hamilton. Maybe something can be worked out before the trade deadline 'cause he'd be an awful nice fit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Trade discussions are for other times and other situations. There is no team in the NBA that would not trade places with the Celtics at this time, and that includes the Spurs and the Lakers.