Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill

In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : The Laker lost Bynum for the season, that's why they traded for Pau Gasol. If Bynum didn't get hurt there was no need for the Lakers to do a trade. They were doing well, 5th seed remember?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Sure there was need to do a trade. They need to upgrade the team. 5th seed is doing well? what league are you in? tell me how many 5th seed has won championships...

Remember, in your amoeba world, little/no chance of winning championship should lead to tanking...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : See, that's you right there acting like the amoeba troll that you are.  And who is Stewart Granger? Ha Ha

Oh, so your rebuttal is only amount to mistaken first name? you are conceding the arguments...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : Show me a report where it showed the Lakers were looking to trade before Bynum's injury. I followed that 2008 season closely, I know what was going on in the NBA that season. Again, you don't fool me.

Didn't you see Kobe's whining on jumping ship ("trade me") after the 2007 season? The Lakers were trying to upgrade the team after that. Have you got out of your cave yet? Did you see the Lakers' attempt to get KG?

You don't know jack about the 2008 season. You think 5th seed == doing well. You can't fool even yourself.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : What are you talking about? Who's Stewart Granger? Clarify that first. I know no one by the name of Stewart Granger playing in the NBA.

That shows your ignorance on the NBA, your pea brain doesn't understand what "mistaken first-name" means?

Exercise for you: a player by the name of Stewart Granger (but first name is mistaken).

Another hint for free: his team is run by an ex-Celtic great.

C'mon, you want to talk basketball yet have no clue on this answer?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : That was before the season started. When the Lakers started winning and were already the 5th seed did Kobe request for a trade? No did not! If you say otherwise then prove it! Show us the article.

Prove what? that the team want to upgrade the cast? I mean, prove it that teams want to win. You mean you don't know that teams always want to improve?

"Prove it, cite a link that a team's objective is to win"

You are getting desparate...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : If you're referring to the Pacers and Danny Granger then that's where you are wrong. The Pacers were already better than the Celts in 2005. They eliminated the Celts in the 1st round in 2005. But who won a championship in 2008?  The Pacers were already ahead of the Celts in 2005. But the Celts were the one who won a championship after 3 years. Get it? 

You are clueless, but what should I expect from a pea brain?

I am talking about 2012. Boy, you really need to have them spelled out...

The Celtics don't have to improve thru' the draft, as long as they have ex-greats working on other teams.

McHale: can give you Scola and Martin in 2012.
    Bird: can give you Granger and Hill in 2012.

2005? Scola/Hill weren't even in the league. Wake up and smell the coffee...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : Kobe demanded a trade before the 2007-08 season started. But when the Lakers were winning and were the 4th-5th seed Kobe didn't ask for a trade anymore. You're lying if you're saying the Lakers were trying to do a trade before Andrew Bynum's injury. Ugh! Like I said, show us the article where the Lakers were exploring trades before Bynum got hurt. 

Like I said, show us I need to show you evidence that team should upgrade themselves, especially for a 5th seed.

That's a given. You know you can't deny that. 5th seed == playing well? get your head out of the sand...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : Ex-greats? Really? Ha Ha That's just you trolling.  I'll wake up and smell the coffee alright, but only after the Lakers get their 17th championship. Ha Ha

According to your criteria, Lakers got their 17th championship in 2010.

NBL: 1948
    NBA: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

We may not count the NBL but you are the one who does.

Maybe you'll wake up and smell the coffee after the Celtics miss their 17th playoffs...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : Are you kidding? Ha Ha You were the one who insisted the Lakers were looking to trade even before Bynum's injury.

Yes, because a team upgrading itself is a GIVEN, provided the opportunity. That's particularly true for a lower seed in the playoffs.

Proof? Not until you tell us why such a proof is needed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : Everybody knows the NBL is not the NBA. But if Fierce says so!  So lame! Ha Ha You happy now? You happy that I gave the Lakers their 17th championship? Ha Ha Amoeba Laker Troll: Did you know the Lakers have 17 championships? Laker Fan: Says who? Amoeba Laker Troll: Fiercest34 from BDC, the Celtics forum. Ha Ha

Yes, so lame, but you are locked with counting 17 for the Lakers. We can't help you here...

You have no way to get off the hook...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : Like I said, the Lakers were not looking to trade before Bynum got hurt. If they were you would have provided us with the proof by now. Again, you don't fool me. Ha Ha

Like I said, you have no evidence to claim that teams shouldn't try upgrade themselves. It's a given. You don't fool anyone here.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tried this earlier: Suns Punch Celtics in the Grill : No evidence means it didn't happen. You said the Lakers were trying to improve. If that were true then there would've been articles and reports flying around. Unfortunately for you, there was none. Which can only mean one thing, the amoeba for a brain lied! Ha Ha

No evidence means it didn't happen? what a pea brain. Show that evidence is needed to prove a team intends to upgrade.

There would have been articles/reports flying around? not necessarily.

1) what if the Griz decided to clean house only after Drew was injured?

2) it means had Drew not injured, they still would have gone for Gasol (premise not true because Drew got injured).

Sections
Shortcuts