Triple double in a playoff game again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Triple double in a playoff game again.

In Response to Re: Triple double in a playoff game again.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Triple double in a playoff game again. : anytime you drop 20 assists  on an NBA playoff team, even if their starting point guard is injured you are a terrfic point guard. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Great game by Rondo. How about putting a few great games together and lets make a run at #18.

Rondo's been moping way too long.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Man some of you guys are crotchety. I have haven't seen such a bunch of eternal pessimists in one place since Alanis Morrisette played here a few years back. If there is a shred of torture worthy material you break out your finger tip protectors and start hammering away on the keyboard about,  what you truly believe in your heart will be, a mind altering post. A post so full of witty banter and fancy words that not only will people bow down to you but they too will then take upon your battle to eviscerate all that is optimistic. perhaps tonight it will be about the lighten. Maybe the humidity. Maybe your gall bladder is flaring up again. Who knows. They played a very good game. They have things they need to get better . Solid win. Big Win. Ends the series for the knicks. I call that worthy of being optimistic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Rondo's funk was responsible for the loss of the number one seed.

His immature behavior is inexcusable.

It is appreciated that he has finally decided to come back to reality and play.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]six offensive boards. how often do PGs do that? 

Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

-

You should ask pud or dud: they're sure to no.  LoL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo's funk was responsible for the loss of the number one seed. His immature behavior is inexcusable. It is appreciated that he has finally decided to come back to reality and play.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Minnie,
    Your immature behavior, (posting the same infantile dribble over and over again on multiple threads)  is inexcusable.  It would be appreciated if you came back to reality and reallized that elite athletes experience slumps for a host of reasons. It could be the long season, it could be minor injuries, it could be personal distractions,  but the only thing we know for sure is that ...YOU don't know why Rondo was in a slump.  The fact that you blame it on "immature behavior" says more about you than it does about him.     I personally think its more of an ADHD issue...   and yes partially because I'm personally familiar with the symptoms.       But if I'm right, the upside is that he will show up big time for the big games..... as he has all season long and so many times in previous seasons.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo's funk was responsible for the loss of the number one seed. His immature behavior is inexcusable. It is appreciated that he has finally decided to come back to reality and play.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

And can you believe it ...he didn't have one blocked shot in last nights game!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Yea... Rondo had a triple double against the woeful Knicks.... congrats to our "special" player...

but did you see what CPaul's triple double (27/13/15) looked like against the hated Lakers last night.

My GOODNESS!!!

That's what a real man-sized triple double really should look like.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

[QUOTE]Yea... Rondo had a triple double against the woeful Knicks.... congrats to our "special" player... but did you see what CPaul's triple double (27/13/15) looked like against the hated Lakers last night. My GOODNESS!!! That's what a real man-sized triple double really should look like. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

like 29 points, 19 rebounds, 13 assists?

I can't remember when someone posted those sort of numbers in a playoff game against the best team and best player in the league with his team down 2-1 in a series...

can someone please refresh my memory?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

[QUOTE]6th career playoff triple double, trailing only j-kidd among active players franchise playoff record 20 assists (breaking his own record of 19 assists, set twice) hell, he even shot 83% from the free throw line
    Posted by teh-n00b[/QUOTE]

Magic Johnson has 30 Playoff Triple Doubles.......  to lead all players active and Retired

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]I am glad someone shoved the Rondo from the Evil Parallel Universe into the portal, and we got the Good Rondo back.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Chuckle....

...related...to point guards...Chris Paul eating up Kobe and the Lakers, priceless; the League (the Association was a 60s pop band..."Cherish is the word I use to describe...") is full of really good PGs, one of them Rondo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

Pud has been moping way too long.......

Sections
Shortcuts