Troll Bowl

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: Troll Bowl

I agree, but they still got Kobe and this guy Earl Clark has been filling in pretty good. I want the Celtics to blow them out but being scheduled on the second game of a back to back, not just once but twice. got to love the NBA for that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

I agree, but they still got Kobe and this guy Earl Clark has been filling in pretty good. I want the Celtics to blow them out but being scheduled on the second game of a back to back, not just once but twice. got to love the NBA for that.

A game last night makes this a game that is no guarantee.  The NBA by scheduling this game on the second night of a back to back is so obvious.  It happened last year and happens again in LA on Feb. 20.  Outrageous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I see it when they are on their West Coast swing after the all star break. This will tell the true measure of this team.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Bradley will give Nash fits.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I hope Bradley covers koME

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Before the season started, Bloopy-GK said he couldn't wait for Feb. 7. Now that the Lakers are suffering from injuries, as predicted, it looks like the trolls are not looking forward to this game anymore.

Of course Celtics will win the first ever Troll Bowl tonight.

HAHAHA

Fierce...this game is much more important than either team moving up one in the standings. Silencing Laker trolls is, of course, imperative, but for us a loss would be much more meaningful in terms of our future. I have not checked our record since game 6 of 2010 when Perk went down but I think the Lakers have won them all(not sure but, at least, more of them). Why have the Lakers beaten us except for the egregious difference in foul gifts of 41-18( 21 in 4th qtr) game 7 when we had a 13 pt lead in the 3rd qtr, with Bynum & Gasol & they expected the same with Howard & Gasol, they were usually 10+ in rebounds. We would shoot better 40-45% and they 35-40% but with 10+ extra chances, except for Kobe, their mediocre shooters beat us. Hopefully, we'll win the rebounding advantage tonight and shoot at least 5% better & it'd be nice to dominate.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pierce has trouble with Artest. Hopefully PP will adjust and go to others.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Lakers will participate in the NBADL Playoff and if the will they will claim we are tied with 18

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Lakers vs. Celtics!

Enough said.

Good Post 34, Go Celts, Trolls On Ignor..................................

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Rough night. But this is nothing new in 2013.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Flo, at least you showed up, not like the other so called Laker fans. I noticed that in the 3rd quarter when Kobe was getting hot all the other Laker players were just standing around. Kobe will always get what's his. Dwight Howard looked like he was disinterested in playing all night, how much can you really get out of a 39 yo pt guard? Like the commentators on TNT said, the Lakers will not make the playoffs.