Trolls need to be ignored going forward

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Trolls need to be ignored going forward

First: 6/16/2009
    Last: 3/18/2012
    In Response to Re: Ray Allen:
    In Response to Re: Ray Allen : “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.                                                         Mathew 7: 1-5
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty

A guy who trolls here under multiple identities to annoy and badger Celtic's fans on their own board now quotes the bible. Look inward and ask why after invading and making a nuisance of yourself on this board you can't see there is anything wrong with it.  None here go on a Laker board and make it our purpose to bother Laker fans in their discussions of Laker goings on.  You do it without regard for anyone but your immature gamesmanship you are a person without shame. Find a Laker bb and use the bible to full effect.

I saw this post this morning on the Ray Allen thread. Even with the Celtics falling back this year the trolls are becoming more bold and without any boundaries. If you engage them by answering it only emboldens them to do more posting.  If we can ignore their posts and not respond they will give it up. It is not easy to stifle slamming their constant nonsense but think about how much better it would be around here if they just disappeared. 

When one of these fool starts quoting the bible to take the high ground you know it is time to try to get rid of these pests. Let's do it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward

In Response to Trolls need to be ignored going forward:
    concord27 Posts: 4528 First: 6/16/2009 Last: 3/18/2012 36e6fac7889608ac737d637a5c9245b7 In Response to Re: Ray Allen : In Response to Re: Ray Allen : “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.                                                         Mathew 7: 1-5 Posted by TheNewGKDynasty A guy who trolls here under multiple identities to annoy and badger Celtic's fans on their own board now quotes the bible. Look inward and ask why after invading and making a nuisance of yourself on this board you can't see there is anything wrong with it.  None here go on a Laker board and make it our purpose to bother Laker fans in their discussions of Laker goings on.  You do it without regard for anyone but your immature gamesmanship you are a person without shame. Find a Laker bb and use the bible to full effect. I saw this post this morning on the Ray Allen thread. Even with the Celtics falling back this year the trolls are becoming more bold and without any boundaries. If you engage them by answering it only emboldens them to do more posting.  If we can ignore their posts and not respond they will give it up. It is not easy to stifle slamming their constant nonsense but think about how much better it would be around here if they just disappeared.  When one of these fool starts quoting the bible to take the high ground you know it is time to try to get rid of these pests. Let's do it.
    Posted by concord27

Just stop. This whole board is a childish mess, and I say that as a Celtics fan. Most of the people here wouldn't know what to do without the troll posts. All they know how to do is argue with them. They thrive off of the conflict, you included. It is a little late to get all self-riteous at this point, after being in the thick of it all this time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I get your point.  But I think the behavior has reached a place where it needs to be ignored. It is more prevalent and really has no end if we engage them.

I am not saying I am not one who responds to it. I am saying celtics posters do not thrive on it.  I am guilty of being hypocritical in engaging them but not self righteous.  I wish there was another answer to the mess as you call it.  We have to start somewhere.  You of course with your 18 posts are immediately a suspect on the other side so you don't have a lot of credibility.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I get your point.  But I think the behavior has reached a place where it needs to be ignored. It is more prevalent and really has no end if we engage them.

I am not saying I am not one who responds to it. I am saying celtics posters do not thrive on it.  I am guilty of being hypocritical in engaging them but not self righteous.  I wish there was another answer to the mess as you call it.  We have to start somewhere.  You of course with your 18 posts are immediately a suspect on the other side so you don't have a lot of credibility.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward:
    I get your point.  But I think the behavior has reached a place where it needs to be ignored. It is more prevalent and really has no end if we engage them. I am not saying I am not one who responds to it. I am saying celtics posters do not thrive on it.  I am guilty of being hypocritical in engaging them but not self righteous.  I wish there was another answer to the mess as you call it.  We have to start somewhere.  You of course with your 18 posts are immediately a suspect on the other side so you don't have a lot of credibility.
    Posted by concord27

It was worse a couple of years ago....remember Martini?
    The mods DID clean up that mess, and now they are back.  While ignoring is clearly the best option, as I have said numerous times, you might feel differently if YOU were the one being attacked and questioned all the time.  You might not, but I do.............it is irritating to me.  I feel they don't belong on here if they are going to just contradict and not add anything about the C's.  RUWORTHY is a good poster, and a laker fan.  Flobus is okay for the most part. Lakerstroll is just an irritant who can't go one post without using the word buffoon (which is me).  Elven is a complete moron, who has been banned many times before.  Majic is just a poor old guy who refuses to back down even when proven wrong multiple times - so I DO ignore him.  mtrax/Gina/guyfromCT is THE worst.  He knows the game.....just cannot get by his hate for the Celtics.  He's like a Yankees fan - Johnny Damon, if you remember, was "incredibly over-rated" when he played for us, and when he put on pinstripes he was an All-Star.  Saying Ramon Sessions will AVERAGE 13 points and 10 dimes now that he is on the lakers is blatant homerism, and the exact type of trolling that should not be allowed on here.

I am trying, but sometimes, it's too personal!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red,
    I would never blame you for responding.  I have nothing against Celtics posters who do, I do it myself. I just thought GK's post today was the bottom of the skewed barrel. They are intruders blaming fierce,you or me for being inconsistent or hypocritical.  It is just tiresome and infantile.  Where is the BDC? I get posts deleted for responding to these jerks.  It is out of whack.  We should ignore them and get some support from BDC and freeze them out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Sessions will average 13 and 10 when he gets starter minutes.

Rondo will get 15 assists one game (usually on national tv) then the next game he might have 4 pts and 5 assists. His inconsistency is amazing from one game to the next.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Concord,
    It's becoming ridiculous: how many times people here brought this subject up and how many times other, wise people gave the answer - the simplest and most efficient tool for trolls is IGNORE button.

AK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

By the biased, incorrect, mis-informed and lack of details and reasonableness on most of the Celtics fans posts, they are inviting others to call them out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Sessions will average 13 and 10 when he gets starter minutes. Rondo will get 15 assists one game (usually on national tv) then the next game he might have 4 pts and 5 assists. His inconsistency is amazing from one game to the next.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

One Boston fan posted after a big Rhondo night that he was going to be the next Magic Johnson..........HA HA HA HA HA HA!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slipslidingaway. Show slipslidingaway's posts

I get your point.  But I think the behavior has reached a place where it needs to be ignored. It is more prevalent and really has no end if we engage them. I am not saying I am not one who responds to it. I am saying celtics posters do not thrive on it.  I am guilty of being hypocritical in engaging them but not self righteous.  I wish there was another answer to the mess as you call it.  We have to start somewhere.  You of course with your 18 posts are immediately a suspect on the other side so you don't have a lot of credibility.
    Posted by concord27

You are one of the offenders, and you thrive on it. One of the many children here. I have only 18 posts because I can barely stand all the drama here. Maybe I should make multiple acounts, and fight with everyone, then I may have some of what constitutes credibility around here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

If, as some on this board claim, they are idiots, morons,  or what other name you might want to call them,why bother to reply back when they post?

Does anyone think they would post, if no one replied to them? I don't think they would, at least not for very long, they wouldn't have any reason to!!

To each his own though, they don't bother me anyway, i like quite a few of the Laker fans! Consider it more funny than serious, and the Laker fans will be a whole lot easier to take!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward : Mike Brown said TODAY Sessions may not start the rest of this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Already trying to skate on your prediction??? Typical!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

When Sessions starts he will average 13 and 10.
    Brown doesn't know yet when Sessions will start.
    Yesterday was his first practice with the Lakers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

No player averages 10 assists that does not start.
    That is just silly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

My posts are hidden AGAIN?
    Maybe try following through with that once!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Sessions will average 13 and 10 when he gets starter minutes. Rondo will get 15 assists one game (usually on national tv) then the next game he might have 4 pts and 5 assists. His inconsistency is amazing from one game to the next.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

huh..thats weird..Rondo averages 13 and 10 this season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward : You are one of the offenders, and you thrive on it. One of the many children here. I have only 18 posts because I can barely stand all the drama here. Maybe I should make multiple acounts, and fight with everyone, then I may have some of what constitutes credibility around here.
    Posted by slipslidingaway

I have one account.  I have never had another identity here.  I know you can't say that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

if you guys didn't respond to them I would never read their posts.  All they want to do is get under our skin and they generally succeed. The ignore button is great.  There is no need to start a thread like this and then engage them on this thread. Unreal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward : I have one account.  I have never had another identity here.  I know you can't say that.
    Posted by concord27

You and Red/Russ have both been going very hot/heavy with the trolls..... not that I have much credibility either.

After all, I've been called a troll many time myself. I would rarely seen their posts if if you didn't copy and respond to them.

They are particularly aggravating when the Cs are doing poorly and they tend to get under our skin.

Some here simply find trolls impossible to resist... and insist on jousting with them... not that there is anything to be gained.... except getting a few jollies at the expense of the rest of us.

That's not going to change. Wish it would though.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I believe that trolls are individuals who are incapable of communication  & interaction with others in real life and some are probably losers, failures.  They love that they can come on the Forum and with their bogus/pen names write something that gets a response, and another etc. which allows them to continue...this feeds trolls. I send out emails and many tell me they are too long. I say take your pinky and hit the delete key and I say likewise when something appears irrational, take your finger & link down to the next post.  I have always felt in life that if someone is irrational that you can't communicate with that person so back away & don't aggravate yourself. On the other hand, if you get your jollies in a tennis match exchanging quips, go to it !!!

Don't forget, this is not life & death stuff that each issue, opinion, off the wall or not, needs be addressed. OK, enough already....

By the way, speaking of trolls, what does the GK stand for ??? Do you guys remember when we suffered enough 2 years ago with the Game 7 loss, a relentless troll , GreenKiller, was worse than any of these today, I think. The Elf is at least ridiculously comical. But could GK be the infamous Greenkiller ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

In Response to Trolls need to be ignored going forward:
    concord27 Posts: 4528 First: 6/16/2009 Last: 3/18/2012 36e6fac7889608ac737d637a5c9245b7 In Response to Re: Ray Allen : In Response to Re: Ray Allen : “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.                                                         Mathew 7: 1-5 Posted by TheNewGKDynasty A guy who trolls here under multiple identities to annoy and badger Celtic's fans on their own board now quotes the bible. Look inward and ask why after invading and making a nuisance of yourself on this board you can't see there is anything wrong with it.  None here go on a Laker board and make it our purpose to bother Laker fans in their discussions of Laker goings on.  You do it without regard for anyone but your immature gamesmanship you are a person without shame. Find a Laker bb and use the bible to full effect. I saw this post this morning on the Ray Allen thread. Even with the Celtics falling back this year the trolls are becoming more bold and without any boundaries. If you engage them by answering it only emboldens them to do more posting.  If we can ignore their posts and not respond they will give it up. It is not easy to stifle slamming their constant nonsense but think about how much better it would be around here if they just disappeared.  When one of these fool starts quoting the bible to take the high ground you know it is time to try to get rid of these pests. Let's do it.
    Posted by concord27
    Save your time and effort.  The people  (moderators) that can actually do something about it don't care, so it's fruitless to try to advocate changing anything.  Just pick through the threads, over look any that look like child's play, and maybe you'll come upon a nugget or two.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward : You and Red/Russ have both been going very hot/heavy with the trolls..... not that I have much credibility either. After all, I've been called a troll many time myself. I would rarely seen their posts if if you didn't copy and respond to them. They are particularly aggravating when the Cs are doing poorly and they tend to get under our skin. Some here simply find trolls impossible to resist... and insist on jousting with them... not that there is anything to be gained.... except getting a few jollies at the expense of the rest of us. That's not going to change. Wish it would though. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

I would never consider you a troll Pud. You are one of my favorite posters.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Trolls need to be ignored going forward : Save your time and effort.  The people  (moderators) that can actually do something about it don't care, so it's fruitless to try to advocate changing anything.  Just pick through the threads, over look any that look like child's play, and maybe you'll come upon a nugget or two.
    Posted by jallen1952-formelyJallen3531

Jallen I will do that.  My point in bringing it up was to collectively ignore them. I will definitely be doing so. Thanks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls need to be ignored going forward : You and Red/Russ have both been going very hot/heavy with the trolls..... not that I have much credibility either. After all, I've been called a troll many time myself. I would rarely seen their posts if if you didn't copy and respond to them. They are particularly aggravating when the Cs are doing poorly and they tend to get under our skin. Some here simply find trolls impossible to resist... and insist on jousting with them... not that there is anything to be gained.... except getting a few jollies at the expense of the rest of us. That's not going to change. Wish it would though. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Already admitted it.....AND I will add this nugget - if Fierce or anyone comes after you, you respond in kind!!  Witn  me, thankfully, it's just the trolls...and not I don't consider you one - a little too anti-Rondo, though.....:)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Who cares what the trolls post? Just ignore or don't read their posts and move on. Its a public board and anyone has the right to express themselves. There are trolls on all public boards. If you get your panties in a bunch about them, they are satisfying their sickness and your an enabler. Chill, my friend. Its like stepping around dog doodoo on the sidewalk.

Sections
Shortcuts