Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones

The Lakers were nice and healthy and played like a bunch of quitters like they did last year. Ray shouldn't be playing, needs surgery, Paul shouldn't be playing, one tweek of his knee and he'll need surgery, Bradley's shoulder is popping in and out and gave us all he could before shutting it down. So two starters and our 6th man are beat to sh*t yet had the guts to keep trying to win a title. The Lakers were healthy quitters.

So stop your stupid grill punching posts you just confirm the fact that your a jealous bunch of spoiled front runners who need to ruin our time because your team quit and let you down.

The difference is win or lose Saturday, us Celtics fans will at least know our team gave there very best right to the end, fought injuries and the adversity that comes with injuries and left it out on the court for us.

It must be sad that your team can't do the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones

The Lakers lost to a very talented OKC team.
    Maybe Boston should continue to fill their roster with older or injury prone players. (JON/Shaq/Rasheed/Perkins/Ray/Pierce/KG/Green/Wilcox/Daniels).

Maybe Danny should have made a deal to help his team in the playoffs.
    He didn't want to give up a 2nd round pick for JJ Hickson and was the joke of the trade deadline with his absurd trade requests.

How did Boston and Philly do against OKC this year? 0 wins.
    Don't make Avery Bradley look like a good player.
    He averaged 7 points, doesn't rebound and doesn't pass the ball.
    He has shown no playmaking skills in his 2 years in the league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Excuses excuses, you have a healthy Bynum and Gasol, You have Kobe the best closer in the game. You should have won that series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones:
    Excuses excuses, you have a healthy Bynum and Gasol, You have Kobe the best closer in the game. You should have won that series.
    Posted by DFURY13

They had Durant, Harden, Westbrook, Ibaka.
    They are the younger, more athletic and better team.
    No excuses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones:
    The Lakers were nice and healthy and played like a bunch of quitters like they did last year. Ray shouldn't be playing, needs surgery, Paul shouldn't be playing, one tweek of his knee and he'll need surgery, Bradley's shoulder is popping in and out and gave us all he could before shutting it down. So two starters and our 6th man are beat to sh*t yet had the guts to keep trying to win a title. The Lakers were healthy quitters. So stop your stupid grill punching posts you just confirm the fact that your a jealous bunch of spoiled front runners who need to ruin our time because your team quit and let you down. The difference is win or lose Saturday, us Celtics fans will at least know our team gave there very best right to the end, fought injuries and the adversity that comes with injuries and left it out on the court for us. It must be sad that your team can't do the same.
    Posted by DFURY13

Thank you. 'Nuff said.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I can't believe he had the nerve to start that thread after his team quit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

if you think this team is playing hurt just go back to the '87 Celtics.....the entire team had injuries......and in '85 Bird and Max were hurt.....you know....the league MVP and the guy that was MVP of game 7 the year before and the 1981 Finals' MVP...he was reduced to a cameo role...otherwise I think we would probably be looking at 19-14 head to head right now....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones:
    In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : They had Durant, Harden, Westbrook, Ibaka. They are the younger, more athletic and better team. No excuses.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Why are you still here?  Are you more obsessed with the Celtics than you are with your team the Lakers.  You have impersonated fans from Minn. and Ind. yet your newest incarnation is one which shows your only goal is to be on this BB talking about the team you hate.  None of you comments mean anything we know what our team is. The team you love won't even be the best team in Los Angeles next year if the Clippers don't have injuries.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The Lakers are quitters, thugs and losers and yes they were healthy

Danny and Doc were better at their jobs than Mitch and Brown were at their's

Mark/Gina/mtrax has been humiliated, what an ignorant fool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

The Lakers are quitters, thugs and losers and yes they were healthy Danny and Doc were better at their jobs than Mitch and Brown were at their's Mark/Gina/mtrax has been humiliated, what an ignorant fool
    Posted by rameakap

Danny couldn't carry Kupchak's J-Strap.
    He has tried to trade "the best point guard on the planet" how many times?

It is impossible to compare Glenn to Mike Brown as this was Brown's first year with LA and they had a very short training camp.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : Why are you still here?  Are you more obsessed with the Celtics than you are with your team the Lakers.  You have impersonated fans from Minn. and Ind. yet your newest incarnation is one which shows your only goal is to be on this BB talking about the team you hate.  None of you comments mean anything we know what our team is. The team you love won't even be the best team in Los Angeles next year if the Clippers don't have injuries.
    Posted by concord27

We heard the same thing this season.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    You bore me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The Lakers lost to a very talented OKC team. Maybe Boston should continue to fill their roster with older or injury prone players. (JON/Shaq/Rasheed/Perkins/Ray/Pierce/KG/Green/Wilcox/Daniels). Maybe Danny should have made a deal to help his team in the playoffs. He didn't want to give up a 2nd round pick for JJ Hickson and was the joke of the trade deadline with his absurd trade requests. How did Boston and Philly do against OKC this year? 0 wins. Don't make Avery Bradley look like a good player. He averaged 7 points, doesn't rebound and doesn't pass the ball. He has shown no playmaking skills in his 2 years in the league.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

dude you simply do not get it.  I never thought the Celtics were going to win this year.  You talked over and over about how good the Lakers were.  this is why you get made fun of by all, while you have to pick and choose those who you can make fun of.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : You foooooking thick head? The poster was asking your negative thread. Not your non-sense prediction. We are still on  and you are not ---- azz-ole!! If unfortunate we lose the 7, then we can bullcrap all night long, until then you shut your hole. Magget!!
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Keep it civil, will 'ya?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" They are the younger, more athletic and better team."

OKC is s great team but LA could have won the series as well, if Kobe hadn't shot his way out of the series with hero ball. The Lakers didn't exploit their interior advantage and let their fan base down. Of course it didn't bother you, your posts after the game made it sound like you were getting Durant and Westbrook's autographs after the game. Some fan you are. 

David Stern's blocking of the Chris Paul trade has set the Lakers back years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : Keep it civil, will 'ya?
    Posted by basketbert

SORRY -- i'm hoping after FIERCE LEFT this board will be good for all the Celtics fans.
    .....wrong!
    this dude has bad temper WHEN IT COMES to BULLies

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : We heard the same thing this season. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You bore me.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

The truth hurts,  I am arguing with a pathetic Laker fan on a Celtic BB.  You impersonate and never accept the obvious.  The question to repeat again and again is why are you here?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the trolls come here because they are obsessed with the Celtics and their history.....it's as simple as that.....can you imagine spending so much time on a Laker board if the Celts were out of it....?  just unbelievable....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

It is incredible to me that you guys let Mark from Ct bother you.  You feed him & with his belly full, he attacks again. Our major concern now is to concentrate on winning Game 7 because Mark and many other Laker fans/trolls will return to the board & continue to aggravate us if you let them. It’ll be the same rhetoric, they were healthy, had the guy whom they think walks on water, Kobe, & the two best big man duo in the game & folded and then we will say many of our players are injured and we are grateful we went as far as we did in the playoffs, farther than LA & they’ll say the competition was not as stiff, etc. etc., etc.

In my younger days in school & the Marine Corps I used to box.  When a good punch is landed, the opponent would smile to insinuate he was not hurt. This is what Mark is doing, he’s smiling because he’s hurt that the Lakers are out of it.  I commented in other posts that I hate the Lakers(Yankees too) and although I should only be concerned with how the Celtics perform, I get an albeit small sense of gratification when these hated teams lose. I root for any team who plays against them(Yankees too).  I said this in my profile, Double my Pleasure, Double my Fun(thank you Spearment chewing gum) with a Celtic (Red Sox) victory and a Laker(Yankee) loss.

So Mark is wounded, the punch(Lakers being eliminated) hurt him yet he is smiling telling himself they were beaten by a younger team and our competition is not as tough(keep in mind Philly beat Chicago #1 seed in the East &, yup, Rose and then Noah were out)  but still they were not push overs. In short, Mark will ease his pain a bit when and if the Celtics lose.  Again, don’t let him bother you because he will if you let him !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It is incredible to me that you guys let Mark from Ct bother you.  You feed him & with his belly full, he attacks again. Our major concern now is to concentrate on winning Game 7 because Mark and many other Laker fans/trolls will return to the board & continue to aggravate us if you let them. It’ll be the same rhetoric, they were healthy, had the guy whom they think walks on water, Kobe, & the two best big man duo in the game & folded and then we will say many of our players are injured and we are grateful we went as far as we did in the playoffs, farther than LA & they’ll say the competition was not as stiff, etc. etc., etc. In my younger days in school & the Marine Corps I used to box.  When a good punch is landed, the opponent would smile to insinuate he was not hurt. This is what Mark is doing, he’s smiling because he’s hurt that the Lakers are out of it.  I commented in other posts that I hate the Lakers(Yankees too) and although I should only be concerned with how the Celtics perform, I get an albeit small sense of gratification when these hated teams lose. I root for any team who plays against them(Yankees too).  I said this in my profile, Double my Pleasure, Double my Fun(thank you Spearment chewing gum) with a Celtic (Red Sox) victory and a Laker(Yankee) loss. So Mark is wounded, the punch(Lakers being eliminated) hurt him yet he is smiling telling himself they were beaten by a younger team and our competition is not as tough(keep in mind Philly beat Chicago #1 seed in the East &, yup, Rose and then Noah were out)  but still they were not push overs. In short, Mark will ease his pain a bit when and if the Celtics lose.  Again, don’t let him bother you because he will if you let him !!!
    Posted by mandobello

You have described the dynamic of how this works well.  The Celtics winning is out of our control so we can't really expect Mark to change. It is that he considers himself and integral part of this BB that is so amazing.  He really is kind of nuts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : You foooooking thick head? The poster was asking your negative thread. Not your non-sense prediction. We are still on  and you are not ---- azz-ole!! If unfortunate we lose the 7, then we can bullcrap all night long, until then you shut your hole. Magget!!
    Posted by CHEisCHE

Umm are you okay dude?  I am a Celtics fan you clown and I was talking to Mark.

You need to either stop taking meds or get on more meds.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

It is incredible to me that you guys let Mark from Ct bother you.  You feed him & with his belly full, he attacks again. Our major concern now is to concentrate on winning Game 7 because Mark and many other Laker fans/trolls will return to the board & continue to aggravate us if you let them. It’ll be the same rhetoric, they were healthy, had the guy whom they think walks on water, Kobe, & the two best big man duo in the game & folded and then we will say many of our players are injured and we are grateful we went as far as we did in the playoffs, farther than LA & they’ll say the competition was not as stiff, etc. etc., etc. In my younger days in school & the Marine Corps I used to box.  When a good punch is landed, the opponent would smile to insinuate he was not hurt. This is what Mark is doing, he’s smiling because he’s hurt that the Lakers are out of it.  I commented in other posts that I hate the Lakers(Yankees too) and although I should only be concerned with how the Celtics perform, I get an albeit small sense of gratification when these hated teams lose. I root for any team who plays against them(Yankees too).  I said this in my profile, Double my Pleasure, Double my Fun(thank you Spearment chewing gum) with a Celtic (Red Sox) victory and a Laker(Yankee) loss. So Mark is wounded, the punch(Lakers being eliminated) hurt him yet he is smiling telling himself they were beaten by a younger team and our competition is not as tough(keep in mind Philly beat Chicago #1 seed in the East &, yup, Rose and then Noah were out)  but still they were not push overs. In short, Mark will ease his pain a bit when and if the Celtics lose.  Again, don’t let him bother you because he will if you let him !!!
    Posted by mandobello

Mark doesn't bother me.  I kind of enjoy the back and forth to be honest with you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lets be honest here, the Lakers got beaten by a tremendous Thunder team and the Celtics are struggling with an average Sixers team. Do you really feel better about the Celtics because the Lakers lost? No wonder there's so many Laker trolls here, the Celts fans can't stop posting about them even after they've lost.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Lets be honest here, the Lakers got beaten by a tremendous Thunder team and the Celtics are struggling with an average Sixers team. Do you really feel better about the Celtics because the Lakers lost? No wonder there's so many Laker trolls here, the Celts fans can't stop posting about them even after they've lost.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

Disagree and here's why.  We KNOW we are not going to win, we do not kid ourselves.  If it weren't for the lakers trolls telling us how great their team is, and saying how now they can win it all because they have a "real " point guard, we wouldn't be talking about them at all.  The lakers weren't that good this year, and we are just helping the trolls realize that on their own.   They have NO business coming on here and talking trash!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Everybody needs to loosen up.  If the physical status of all the remaining teams stays the same or improves, I believe the Celtics will get to the Finals and play OKC.  Boston is highly capable of winning game 7 in Boston vs. Philly.  The next series against Miami will be tough but can be won.  The Heat are wounded physically (Bosh) and psychologically are a little wary of the Celtics.  Boston plays the better mental basketball and Miami is not the strongest under the basket. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Posted by CHEisCHE

Had read that you recently got back from Brazil.  So you may be a little out of touch.  Still, what's up with this post.  There are many of us who question whether the Celts were capable of going all the way this year.  That does not mean that we are not die hard fans.

Just don't get this one.

Sections
Shortcuts