Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones:
    We KNOW we are not going to win, we do not kid ourselves.  
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You know and snakeoil knows, but I'm not sure how many users on this board have their feet as firmly placed in reality.

IMO the belittling of the Lakers for losing to a top tier team like the Thunder is a little misplaced when coming from fans of a team playing the Sixers.

One last thing... Kupchak > Ainge, Brown < Rivers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones:
    In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : You know and snakeoil knows, but I'm not sure how many users on this board have their feet as firmly placed in reality. IMO the belittling of the Lakers for losing to a top tier team like the Thunder is a little misplaced when coming from fans of a team playing the Sixers. One last thing... Kupchak /> Ainge, Brown < Rivers.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

And I maintain that the belittling wouldn't be so bad if they didn't bring it on themselves..............notice how I left you out of it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : Danny couldn't carry Kupchak's J-Strap. He has tried to trade "the best point guard on the planet" how many times? It is impossible to compare Glenn to Mike Brown as this was Brown's first year with LA and they had a very short training camp.
    Posted by Mark from Ct

Yeah, that Sessions trade Really worked out for you. I'm sure you wish you didn't have a player like Bradley. How'd last years draft go for you? Kupcake is a genius. No drafts in the best draft in a decade for the great four teams in five years Ramon Sessions. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : You know and snakeoil knows, but I'm not sure how many users on this board have their feet as firmly placed in reality. IMO the belittling of the Lakers for losing to a top tier team like the Thunder is a little misplaced when coming from fans of a team playing the Sixers. One last thing... Kupchak /> Ainge, Brown < Rivers.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Personally I don't belittle the Lakers.  I belittle people that got in my face all year and told me how incredible the Lakers were.  Honestly how could any thinking person watch the Lakers and Celtics play all year and think that they were top tier teams?

I appreciate the year the Celtics have given me.  I wasn't expecting it.  But I still would never get in a Laker fans face and talk smack about how good the Celtics were this year.  Because I would know that sooner or later that dude would come back at me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Flobus I don't consider you a troll. It wasn't directed your way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : IMO the belittling of the Lakers for losing to a top tier team like the Thunder is a little misplaced when coming from fans of a team playing the Sixers.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

If you read carefully, most of the talk is directed towards the infantile Lakers trolls on this board.  It also spills into belittling Lakers as a reaction to the trolls.  Frankly, a lot of us will not miss the Lakers talk and will continue to derive pleasure from every misfortune faced by Lakers.  After all, this is a Celtics forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones":
    In Response to Re: Trolls whose teams rolled over and quit shouldn't throw stones : Danny couldn't carry Kupchak's J-Strap. He has tried to trade "the best point guard on the planet" how many times? It is impossible to compare Glenn to Mike Brown as this was Brown's first year with LA and they had a very short training camp. Posted by Mark from Ct
    Awww pooor lakers. What happened to no excuses?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I understand it. Everytime a Lakers or Celtics fan says something that doesn't pan out, they get called out on it - as they should be. Unfortunately the calling out usually comes in the form of threads and comments not aimed at those specific users and gets taken at face value. Happens both ways.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I understand it. Everytime a Lakers or Celtics fan says something that doesn't pan out, they get called out on it - as they should be. Unfortunately the calling out usually comes in the form of threads and comments not aimed at those specific users and gets taken at face value. Happens both ways.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

The interesting thing is that my son is a die hard Lakers fan when I am a die hard Celtics fan (go figure).  I would have enjoyed good natured ribbing with fans like you if these juveniles just found a life.  But then I am just one person.

Sections
Shortcuts