Trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Trolls

I really get a kick out of the Celtic fans on this forum that call Laker fans and anyone else who might disagree with them "Trolls".  It is really a sad state of affairs when some ridicule others just for having differing opinions. I have even witnessed Celtic fans bash other Celtic fans just because they had an opinion that was different. RicoCeltic is probably the most dedicated Celtic fan on this board and just because he is level headed and speaks from his heart, he is insulted by others. Boston really needs to clean up their attitudes and allow for more diversity. It is no wonder why Bill Russell despised the city of Boston while living and playing there. I'm just sayin'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Trolls

another troll post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: Trolls:
    [QUOTE]another troll post
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

You are one of the many un-diverse individuals from Boston that I'm sure Russell despised.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls : You are one of the many un-diverse individuals from Boston that I'm sure Russell despised.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Guess what.  I live closer to LA than to Boston.  I would have gotten along fine with Bill and I do many other African Americans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Trolls:
    [QUOTE]I really get a kick out of the Celtic fans on this forum that call Laker fans and anyone else who might disagree with them "Trolls".  It is really a sad state of affairs when some ridicule others just for having differing opinions. I have even witnessed Celtic fans bash other Celtic fans just because they had an opinion that was different. RicoCeltic is probably the most dedicated Celtic fan on this board and just because he is level headed and speaks from his heart, he is insulted by others. Boston really needs to clean up their attitudes and allow for more diversity. It is no wonder why Bill Russell despised the city of Boston while living and playing there. I'm just sayin'

Rico is not a Celtic fan but he is an NBA fan and he is having fun... so keep it going, Rico.

The sad-sacks that hate the NBA but somehow "love" the Celtics.... the fixers... the Stern haters.... the gifters.... the poor losers.... now those are the ones who add nothing to the forum.

I'll take Rico and his buddies anyday.

Pud 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Koberulz I didn't know you were  Rico Celtic.  Thanks for the entertainment you clown.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Trolls : Rico is not a Celtic fan but he is an NBA fan and he is having fun... so keep it going, Rico. The sad-sacks that hate the NBA but somehow "love" the Celtics.... the fixers... the Stern haters.... the gifters.... the poor losers.... now those are the ones who add nothing to the forum. I'll take Rico and his buddies anyday. Pud 
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

his laker buddies?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Anyone that has to tell themselves that is probably racist. You should focus on unity instead of divison.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]Koberulz I didn't know you were  Rico Celtic.  Thanks for the entertainment you clown.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

RicoCeltic is a Celtic fan.

I am a Laker fan.

It is really not that hard to figure out. All that you need to do is look at our screen names. We are clearly 2 differnt people.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Rico is a class act! Unlike all the boston trolls he has a brain, humility, and keeps it real!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I caught his act two weeks ago - just sayin'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rico is a class act! Unlike all the boston trolls he has a brain, humility, and keeps it real!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Well he does  have a sense of humor and a keen sense of irony.

Rico does have the ability to get right up the tailpipes of the pretentious troll baiters and troll spankers driving them nutz.

Rico is the total package.

Pud

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Every time I think I have a handle on how sick Rico/koberulz is, he somehow manages to take it to another level.

At first it was amusing to watch somebody make such a fool out of themselves. Even though I felt guity for laughing at someone's mental illness. But this is just out of control.

Obviously, RicoCeltic and koberulz are the same person. But I'm really starting to suspest that all these Lakers trolls are the work of one twisted mind. All the way back to Martinilover and greenkiller. That's a scary theory.

But it's clear you need help Rico/kobe. You have some serious mental issues. I don't mean that as an insult. I say that out of concern. I know you think what you are doing is funny and harmless. But your behavior here is clearly indicitive of poor psychological health. 

I suppose I would never know. But I think it would be tragic if you were to hurt yourself or someone else as a result of failure to seek help and I didn't speak my piece.

Again, I don't mean to insult you. There's nothing wrong with seeking help. And I just felt like I needed to say something, selfishly, to ease my own conscience.

Please, I implore you to see a mental health professional and tell them what's on your mind.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Well, no one can say I didn't try. You just don't get it. Watching a human being unravel and taking such a cavalier attitude to their deteriorating mental health is unnerving. I'm not amused or curious anymore. I'm just creeped out and bored.

Thanks for letting me off the hook. If you don't care about your sanity I can't think of any reason why I should. 

Hopefully the mods will eventally come up with a more effective ignore feature. For now, I guess the current one will have to do. Good luck with your demons.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you. The thief judges by his own condition. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Sorry i disagree with the above post stating you should get help. I think you should just kill your self and get it over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls : You are one of the many un-diverse individuals from Boston that I'm sure Russell despised.

You are just another Complete Troll!  Russell never had any problems playing in Bosotn.  Unfortunately some complete Aholes entered his residence and destroyed the inside of his house.  He had reason to dislike those Pigs. They were Complete Pigs very similar to the Laker/Faker trolls on this site.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]Rico is a class act! Unlike all the boston trolls he has a brain, humility, and keeps it real!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

And you are a complete Faker--FRAUD!   LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you Koberulz, LakersNation and pudin. People on this bord love RUworthy for being an objective Lakers fan who hate Kobe's guts and thinks the worst of Kobe and I believe he is a Lakers fan and he must have a reason for hating on him and everybody loves when he bashes Kobe and the Lakers and gives more props to the Celtics than to his own team and I know he is just being an objective Lakers fan BUT when it comes to one of their own then it's a bad thing and Rico is a fan from another team. I have been reading this board for 4 years now and never posted until this year because of my writing skills being from the Beautiful Sonny Island of Puerto Rico. Once I learned how to write a little I have been posting saying the things the way they are and not how I wish they were. I have asked some retired Americans from Boston who live here and are great Celtics fans why all the hate and they asked me, did you say you were Puertorican??? and I answered yes all they said was there you have it. I refuse to believe all the people in Boston are racist and hope no one on this board is but if they are I don't mind. I will Keep saying the things the way they are and not how I wish they were. They say here that I am a lot of Lakers fans that post here like Kobeistheman, MartiniLover GreenKiller. By the way GreenKiller and MartiniLover were the funniest men on this board and very annoying, they used to have a funny picture for every post. They even made some old posters here make their own web page because they couldn't deal with them, I guess it was age. But I am a long time C's fan but refuse to be a Tommy Heinsohn Corny Lame Excusing conspiracy Theory Green Glasses type of fan and people that don't like it are gonna have to deal with it or go to the other site or as they say in my beautiful island Bite one of their own eyes. ANY ONE CAN LOVE THE C'S AS MUCH AS ME BUT NO ONE CAN LOVE THEM MORE THAN ME. GO C'S.

If you do not like/love Tommy Heinsohn, then you are NOT a Celtic fan.  You are just another lakerFakerTROLL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, thanks for the advice Dr. But now you have done it I'm harming my self and it's your fault...                                              LOL!!!!!!!!

You are a complete TROLL!   LMFAO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls : You are just another Complete Troll!  Russell never had any problems playing in Bosotn.  Unfortunately some complete Aholes entered his residence and destroyed the inside of his house.  He had reason to dislike those Pigs. They were Complete Pigs very similar to the Laker/Faker trolls on this site.
    Posted by larry1717[/QUOTE]

Then why did Russell once call Boston a "fleabag of racism".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls : Then why did Russell once call Boston a "fleabag of racism".
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Because Utah didn't have a team!
    How about them Bruins??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Trolls : Then why did Russell once call Boston a "fleabag of racism".
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Hey jackazz you do you have short term memory? Read this moron!!

The 1992 Los Angeles Riots, also known as the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest[1][2][3] and Rodney King Uprising,[4] were sparked on April 29, 1992, when a jury acquitted four white Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict.[5] Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly US$1 billion. In all, 53 people died during the riots and thousands more were injured.[6]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA So idiot who has the racist issues??? Bill Russell never got the Rodney King beat down in Boston but as we all know he could have easily gotten it in LA aka rodney king town............. I also heard Kobe Rapes little girls..............

Sections
Shortcuts