True Celtic

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: True Celtic

great article.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

And that is why I just love Paul Pierce.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

He Creates, he's Clutch, and most importanty he Cares...PP has come along way and I'm glad that he'll go down as a Celtic great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

That's what being a Celtic is all about right there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to True Celtic:
    LOYAL TO A 'C': WHY PIERCE WON'T GIVE UP ON BOSTON http://www.csnne.com/basketball-boston-celtics/news/Loyal-to-a-C-Why-Pierce-wont-give-up-on-?blockID=611070&feedID=3945 Take that, kyceltic!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Pierce may not given up on Boston, but just like me, you have given up on Pierce. We both want him traded for Rudy Gay,because we remember what LeBron did to him last year, and we also remember what Rudy did to Lebron, with his in your face game winner!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Great article, thank you. 

He will go down as world class guy in Boston sports history. He waited a long time for his crown, and when I think of Paul I think of hard working. He truly is one of the hardest pro athletes I've ever seen. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: True Celtic:
    Come on, kyceltic, no matter how many times I say trade Pierce for Rudy Gay it will never happen.
    Posted by Fiercest34

We won't let that stop us from hoping,will we!! Besides Danny may throw in a couple first rounders to make it work. Don't give up just yet, you still could get your wish!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Pierce isn't going anywhere.......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Paul a Celtic for life.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: True Celtic : There's no we. If you want to keep hoping then be my guest. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Oh, okay i get it!!  Wink Wink!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

who doesn't know about  Pierce?
    we all know he's a Celtics forever because he is about to retire.
    there is nothing new with the story....nothing new
    ...unfortunately new to FIERCE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

“To be here, it’s like how can you leave this?” he said, gazing around the gym. “All this history, all the great players, all the great teams, it would have been tough for me to even leave this knowing that I’m a part of Celtic lure. … If you can win anywhere in the NBA, why wouldn’t you want to stay here and win?”   Paul Pierce

Can someone with a connection send this to CP3 and DH?  Maybe then they will see that the C's should be on their list.   It would be great to see the next 5 years of battles between Miami, Knicks, Chicago, and Boston if they came here.   

Perhaps they are just too young to appreciate the Boston Celtic franchise.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: True Celtic :  We won't let that stop us from hoping,will we!! Besides Danny may throw in a couple first rounders to make it work. Don't give up just yet, you still could get your wish!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

I would rather see Ray get traded. I would be great to get a off guard that can create and play a little defense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: True Celtic : I would rather see Ray get traded. I would be great to get a off guard that can create and play a little defense.
    Posted by OneOnOne

LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

I've closely followed Paul's professional career in Boston from his 1st day, and am very, very satisfied with the heart he has shown, the leadership he brought (lead by example), and the class act/warrior mentality he brought to this organization. His front teeth busted out under the basket while attacking the rim, only to return to the game later on (of course)..... His lockdown defense on Bryant in the '08 finals..... A completely unstoppable scoring machine on NJ in the 4th quarter of the ECFs (game 3), just to name a few of his legendary moments. In my mind, he will always be known as one of the greatest to play in a C's uniform. I even remember his 1st iso in his 1st game as a rookie. He drove middle and threw up a scoop shot tear drop off the backboard and in. I've only seen him try that shot 1 other time ever, and he made that 1 too. No-one can question how he feels about Boston either. Those tears in his eyes after he reached the 20k point limit, was his gratitude for Beantown. I'm very proud that we have classact owners who are doing the right thing by retiring him as a Celtic

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: True Celtic : LOL
    Posted by ConnectingRod

Actually to be honest,  I don't want any of the big three gone unless it is a big advantage for us.  Rondo is the same,  If it does tilt the trade big in our favor we need to stick it out with him.  If we are not in the hunt near the trading deadline I would be Ray gets traded to a team that needs a jumpshooter.

Sections
Shortcuts