tube passes hondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

tube passes hondo

Anybody see where kobe the tube steak passed hondo for 11th all time in scoring? Imagine if hondo came straight out of hs and started immediately..Kobe would be still sniffing at his, er, heels..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: tube passes hondo

In Response to tube passes hondo:
    [QUOTE]Anybody see where kobe the tube steak passed hondo for 11th all time in scoring? Imagine if hondo came straight out of hs and started immediately..Kobe would be still sniffing at his, er, heels..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Imagine if Hondo shot everytime he touched the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....like last night?  ....notice the Lakers haven't scored 90 points the last two nights?  .....an analyst on tv mentioned that if the Clipper defender realized Fisher was left handed the last play (winning layup) might not have occured....that is what sets great teams apart.....IQ....attention to detail...."smarts"....the great teams have it.....when will the Clippers ever learn how to win.....?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....after starting 8-0, the Lakers have gone 8-7 in the last 15 games....with a losing record vs winning teams.....it is early....but there is a "chink" in their armor...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

Imagine if Hondo had the benefit of 3-pointers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Hondo will always be one of the NBA's alltime great players and he's also a well respected man who has a lot of dignity. Kobe is one of the NBA's alltime great players. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for we long time C's fans when Kobe passed Hondo, but remember that the second part  of my comparison of the two is much more important.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Hondo was also saddled with responsibility to his team and not himself as Kobe has always been about himself first.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: tube passes hondo:
    [QUOTE]Hondo will always be one of the NBA's alltime great players and he's also a well respected man who has a lot of dignity. Kobe is one of the NBA's alltime great players. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for we long time C's fans when Kobe passed Hondo, but remember that the second part  of my comparison of the two is much more important.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Agree wholeheartedly with the comparison, and what is most important.

Did read someplace that he would have kept playing if he knew what player Bird was going to be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Hondo was also saddled with responsibility to his team and not himself as Kobe has always been about himself first.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Different situation though. If Bryant was playing for the Celtics in the 60's I believe his scoring average would have been much lower. Would have been a different sort of player as well, and arguably a better player for it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

you are right RU....(again).....the same sentiment was expressed by Russ....he told JoJo that, had he known what a great young player was coming aboard, he would've considered returning for another year....I have that on good authority...#1 I read it...#2 JoJo told me (his wife Debby used to work for me...we became good friends)....I wonder if there might have been yet another championship on Big Bill's resume.....one can only wonder....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Don't know much about JoJo White at all. If Russell has that high of an opinion of him as a player then it's good enough for me.

Question would be though, if Russell played on for another year, would the Celtics have been able to aquire Cowans?

Do you think those Celtics players from the 70's sometimes get lost in the mix? They're stuck between the 60's era with Russell and the Bird era which both seem to get much more publicity than the men who played during the 1970's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

but Hondo has 8 rings and Kobe doesnt

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Only recent player to come close to 8 rings is Robert Horry with seven. Still, five championships isn't shabby.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]but Hondo has 8 rings and Kobe doesnt
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]
    Yo rick what about kristine leahy's glasses in the latest episode ? Cool

Sections
Shortcuts