Tuesday Night - NBA Draft Lotto Predictions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Re: Tuesday Night - NBA Draft Lotto Predictions!

Lol, 6th pick in a 5 player draft! Should've known all along.  Also, Lol at the Kevin Love rumors. No way are we getting him with the 6th pick. Chicago, Cleveland, and Golden State will completely out-bid us.  

Time to start from scratch. Trade Rondo for the best pick you can get, probably LALs #7. And suck for the next 3 or 4 years.  

Draft Vonleh or Gordon at #6, Smart at #7 and KJ McDaniels at 17.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

I wouldnt give up more than Sully for Love. I like our team. Let them grow together.

Next year we package our picks to take Kaminsky.

We dont need K.Love. Sully, Vonleh and Kells have the potential to be better. Scared to give up on those guys.

We will be much better next year without K.Love. Hump, Fav and Anthony give us sufficient rim protection for rebuilding purposes.

Anthony sucks pig toes.....Faux Hawk is what his name says, a nasty bird that cannot fly...the guy was sent to Maine, and that's where he's headed again, then OUT OF THE NBA for good.

BTW...these clowns finished with the 5th worst record in the NBA and should have finished no worse than 4th worst but for epic stupidity on the part of management NOT to tank in our final games until the final whistle. So what makes you think that this same cast of untalented or limited talented "not quite professional level" 5's can improve enough to win games? Only one was a rookie and the other two have been around a long time. They aren't going to see huge jumps in ability now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

I wouldnt give up more than Sully for Love. I like our team. Let them grow together.

Next year we package our picks to take Kaminsky.

We dont need K.Love. Sully, Vonleh and Kells have the potential to be better. Scared to give up on those guys.

We will be much better next year without K.Love. Hump, Fav and Anthony give us sufficient rim protection for rebuilding purposes.

Anthony sucks pig toes.....Faux Hawk is what his name says, a nasty bird that cannot fly...the guy was sent to Maine, and that's where he's headed again, then OUT OF THE NBA for good.

BTW...these clowns finished with the 5th worst record in the NBA and should have finished no worse than 4th worst but for epic stupidity on the part of management NOT to tank in our final games until the final whistle. So what makes you think that this same cast of untalented or limited talented "not quite professional level" 5's can improve enough to win games? Only one was a rookie and the other two have been around a long time. They aren't going to see huge jumps in ability now.

Agree, this team is going nowhere fast without a complete rebuild. No all-stars and no ways to get one any time soon. Just a complete glut of mediocre or worse players.  If we can't trade Rondo, which is a very real possibility, he will just walk at the end of the year. Our best young prospect, Sully, is a complete nobody outside of Boston and plays the most easily replaceable position in the NBA, PF. And we still have a stupidly unbalanced roster filled with mostly undersized and/or mediocre 4s, no elite shooters, nobody with a killer instinct to succeed, and nobody with All-star upside to hang our hat on. 

Mel, you are right about this big man corps, or should I say corpse.  It is the worst defensive big man rotation in the league. Easily.  Joel Anthony is the most expensive paperweight on the planet! Humphries leads the league in getting Fn POSTERIZED.  Sully plays like he has 50lbs ankle weights on. KO has some offensive skill but is too weak to guard real big men, and too slow to guard small guys. I will always be pissed that DA took a career role player in Olynyk over Dieng, and Plummlee who will be very good starting defensive Centers for the next decade.  Danny just loves tweeners! Loves em!  Everyone on this roster beside Rondo and Pressey are tweeners with no real position and he's about to get another one in this draft.

Danny should take whatever plans he has, crumple them up, and toss em into the trash because this current squad is garbage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

KNobody predicted Cleveland landing the #1 pick AGAIN! Because the statistical odds of Cleveland landing the top pick 3 out 4 years based on where they picked from each year was 13,467 to 1.  Wow, that kind of luck is just mind blowing! If it looks like a duck; quacks  like a duck; walks like a duck...the NBA, where corrupt looking stuff happens all the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I'd sure like to see those pictures in the Cleveland GMs safe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Oh and I predict we get hosed in last nights draft.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Fierce you forgot the big free agent signing of P.J. Brown

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

PJ Brown was a joke I wasn't serious

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts