Turiaf

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Turiaf

Turiaf is set to be waived by Denver to make room for Wilson Chandler. Can't imagine the Celts won't show interest. He has a high motor and can offensive rebound a little bit

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Turiaf

He is a decent player. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

And a good guy, he reached out to Jeff Green after his heart problem.  I guess he had a similar problem.  By the way he is tough and does not back down.  I think we should get him and Kaman.

Fierce what about the chances of the Mavs waiving Odom? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Turiaf will be a target of the celtics and would be a good fit

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Danny says we need two big men, so its not out of the question. Kaman is the big one, and Turiaf would be a luxury.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

That would help our rebounding...he can play two spots, and give KG a rest.  I'm still against buying out JON at any cost..........I wouldn't buy him out for a dollar.  Let him stew, the quitter!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Don't know if a legit center will come available but I would be ok with Turiaf and Powe.... Key word is ok

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Chris Johnson should get some consideration. I liked him last year with the C's. He is very comparable to JJJ.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Bring back Sheed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Turiaf:
    That would help our rebounding...he can play two spots, and give KG a rest.  I'm still against buying out JON at any cost..........I wouldn't buy him out for a dollar.  Let him stew, the quitter!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I hate his game and I can't stand seeing him in a Celtic uniform.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Turiaf is a banger..love his energy..may have to do....don't we still need a scorer too....

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Turiaf has championship experience from his Laker days. He will be a good pick up if Ainge can convince him to come to Boston.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Turiaf:
    Turiaf has championship experience from his Laker days. He will be a good pick up if Ainge can convince him to come to Boston.
    Posted by ConnectingRod

Turiaf would get more minutes here than anywhere else.  I hope this happens. He would help.

Sections
Shortcuts