turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

been hearing tremors of this . salk and holley did a lengthy sermon on this incl reading between the lines of what brad has been sayin. i tend to lean there. this seems to b rather cut and dry. rr doesnt respect brad and wants to keep doing his own thing as was the case often with doc. knows his days are numbered in boston. no way he gets anything close to a max deal. 14m tops. also hates being in trade talks so often , cant b just a coincidence. just cant see rr here after next year.. period!

looks like brad wants danny to bring some discipline when he comes in... like mommy with daddy with a wayward son. cant see how DA goes against BS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

In response to Free-UB's comment:

been hearing tremors of this . salk and holley did a lengthy sermon on this incl reading between the lines of what brad has been sayin. i tend to lean there. this seems to b rather cut and dry. rr doesnt respect brad and wants to keep doing his own thing as was the case often with doc. knows his days are numbered in boston. no way he gets anything close to a max deal. 14m tops. also hates being in trade talks so often , cant b just a coincidence. just cant see rr here after next year.. period!

looks like brad wants danny to bring some discipline when he comes in... like mommy with daddy with a wayward son. cant see how DA goes against BS.

It's extremely important to note the specific source of this info...was it stated on the radio during the discussion...or is this just someone's "hunch"

Just as an aside....I don't think it's a good thing to put this info out there without being very clear and specific what the source was (article/tv or radio discussion) and what was actually and factually alleged.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

After watching Comcast Sports tonight it just might be the case that Stevens told Rondo not to take the night off to meet his family and stay with the team and that the "Cap" decided to do what he pleased....If true, this is not good for the team...the feeling is that DA is trying to cover this up and maintain Rondo's trade value...things are not good in Celtic land...just what we needed....

Again, this was hinted at by guys who report on the team...no definitive statements from the C's, only DA's wierd, ambiguous explanation...sounds like a team ready to implode...

TANKING - WITH HONOR (and a wee bit of turmoil)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie the gossip girl has been hearing 'tremors'? You mean the board's biggest jabro who stupidly calls players 'the Rondo' and 'the Bird' has been listening to the radio again?

Get a life Commie.... yawn... your posts are trash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:

Give it a rest Junior.  Your boring everyone with your Rondo lynching

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

first of jabros, i like Rondo! i just can step away from the  subjective koolaid and pom poms. rr is still a mystery after all these years with his personality, leadership and game. he's too unpredictable to ever build around.. period.. as a 4th option on a tea like miami, houston or okc, it could work. just dont make him the glue! sometimes u gotta read thru the fog, how else will u get to facts. aungey b lying on this big time!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Commie you sound like such a tool.... the biggest jabro on this board hands down!

Why the 7th username in a year? Ha!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Play him or trade him, get over him missing a game he was not going to play in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

If the new coach told him not to split for the party, it IS a big deal...Rondo faced the rookie coach...if it's true, it IS a big deal...real is real...there's a right way to do things...DA is covering to maintain the little malcontent's image for trade purposes...I'm fine with it...but DA shouldn't be!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

If the new coach told him not to split for the party, it IS a big deal...Rondo faced the rookie coach...if it's true, it IS a big deal...real is real...there's a right way to do things...DA is covering to maintain the little malcontent's image for trade purposes...I'm fine with it...but DA shouldn't be!

Do you know that the new coach told him not to split for the party?  Is there  source for it?  The coach himself or someone close to the coach? The guy or girl who hands him a Starbucks coffee does not count!  

If your intent was to stir up "fear and loathing" by declaring a conclusion based on an unproven supposition, you did your job very well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

Do you know that the new coach told him not to split for the party?  Is there  source for it?  The coach himself or someone close to the coach? The guy or girl who hands him a Starbucks coffee does not count!  

If your intent was to stir up "fear and loathing" by declaring a conclusion based on an unproven supposition, you did your job very well.

It's not me...it's the media saying this...I asked Commie to give sources...I went and heard this stuff for myself...the C's WON'T talk...they still want to trade him someday and don't want the legend of nutjob Rondo to get any worse or they'll get nada for him...don't forget, they have ex-teammates of Rondo everywhere now, guys who witnessed his act in the locker room, throwing a water bottle through the big screen TV in the lockerroom...you don't think  THEY talk about his wackjobbiness?..C'mon....the dudes flip city...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RALLYC TOLD YA SO!!!! LOL!!!! I know others here felt the same way too. We know who we are. And we know thise of you Rondo apologists who just won't ever understand why Rondo gets dished when it happens.........Fools. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Wow! The drama queens are out in force. lol.... over something so minute.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

LMAO...what's life without a little contrived controversy!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

"Minute" maybe to a hood rat who has no discipline and doesnt understand what it takes to be responsible to the greater cause. Millions to act like a damned..........go ahead, fill in the blank. I dont expect you to get it. What do you do for a living? Lawn care? get a clue Boogie, Rondo has no room for error based on his rep. Minute? You'll see. You better get to bed boogie. You got grass to cut in the morning......whenever you get there, that is.  Fool. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

one of these days when rally is a little more seasoned he may realize boorish behavior impresses only like minded boors.Smile 

go Cs. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

one of these days when rally is a little more seasoned he may realize boorish behavior impresses only like minded boors.Smile 

go Cs. 

As usual, BP, your impotence falls short and disappoints. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

It's not me...it's the media saying this...I asked Commie to give sources...I went and heard this stuff for myself...the C's WON'T talk...they still want to trade him someday and don't want the legend of nutjob Rondo to get any worse or they'll get nada for him...don't forget, they have ex-teammates of Rondo everywhere now, guys who witnessed his act in the locker room, throwing a water bottle through the big screen TV in the lockerroom...you don't think  THEY talk about his wackjobbiness?..C'mon....the dudes flip city...

Good point! We hear none of this from ex-teammates or coaches. So until there's facts, all the speculation is just nonsense. A waste. Also, the name calling doesnt speak well for those who seem to enjoy this kinda shffft

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

Good point! We hear none of this from ex-teammates or coaches. So until there's facts, all the speculation is just nonsense. A waste. Also, the name calling doesnt speak well for those who seem to enjoy this kinda shffft

Who you referring to Dick?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to ktronic's comment:

Who you referring to, Dick?

Yes, Richard.

[/QUOTE

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

"Minute" maybe to a hood rat who has no discipline and doesnt understand what it takes to be responsible to the greater cause. Millions to act like a damned..........go ahead, fill in the blank. I dont expect you to get it. What do you do for a living? Lawn care? get a clue Boogie, Rondo has no room for error based on his rep. Minute? You'll see. You better get to bed boogie. You got grass to cut in the morning......whenever you get there, that is.  Fool. 

lol.... I think I struck a chord. A minor? Look no further then Dave Cowens. What he did was much, much worse. Cut out on the team for half a season. Chose to drive a taxi cab. People will never remember Rondo's MINUTE episode 30 years from now. But they remember Dave's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

lol.... I think I struck a chord. A minor? Look no further then Dave Cowens. What he did was much, much worse. Cut out on the team for half a season. Chose to drive a taxi cab. People will never remember Rondo's MINUTE episode 30 years from now. But they remember Dave's.

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Cowens was also a boozebag. My dad, who was also a irish booze bag, has some good stories.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

lol.... I think I struck a chord. A minor? Look no further then Dave Cowens. What he did was much, much worse. Cut out on the team for half a season. Chose to drive a taxi cab. People will never remember Rondo's MINUTEepisode 30 years from now. But they remember Dave's.

Get with the times Boogie. See, Big Red did his thing announced and during a time when a player could be issued a DUI and nobody would even hear. Today, if a guy wispers the "N" word he is going to be tarred and feathered nationally the same day 1000 times in your home no matter if he's black or white. See, Rondo chose the wrong Century to be an azz hole AND want to be a leader in. Frauds are exposed easily today. A sign of the times, Boogie. Now, go watch some Goodtimes reruns. It'll help you do more reminiscing about the good ole days. OLD Fool. 

Sections
Shortcuts