turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

Wow! The drama queens are out in force. lol.... over something so minute.

"Minute" maybe to a hood rat who has no discipline and doesnt understand what it takes to be responsible to the greater cause. Millions to act like a damned..........go ahead, fill in the blank. I dont expect you to get it. What do you do for a living? Lawn care? get a clue Boogie, Rondo has no room for error based on his rep. Minute? You'll see. You better get to bed boogie. You got grass to cut in the morning......whenever you get there, that is.  Fool. 

lol.... I think I struck a chord. A minor? Look no further then Dave Cowens. What he did was much, much worse. Cut out on the team for half a season. Chose to drive a taxi cab. People will never remember Rondo's MINUTEepisode 30 years from now. But they remember Dave's.

Get with the times Boogie. See, Big Red did his thing announced and during a time when a player could be issued a DUI and nobody would even hear. Today, if a guy wispers the "N" word he is going to be tarred and feathered nationally the same day 1000 times in your home no matter if he's black or white. See, Rondo chose the wrong Century to be an azz hole AND want to be a leader in. Frauds are exposed easily today. A sign of the times, Boogie. Now, go watch some Goodtimes reruns. It'll help you do more reminiscing about the good ole days. OLD Fool. 

I'll do what I choose Rally. "Big Red did his thing announced and during a time when a player could be issued a DUI and nobody would even hear". Apparently someone heard. What a joke. Keep reaching dude. It's starting to get scary. Really. Seek help for your infatuation w/ Rajon already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

Old school baby....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Commie you sound like such a tool.... the biggest jabro on this board hands down!

Why the 7th username in a year? Ha!

whatcha talkin bout rameakap?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Commie you sound like such a tool.... the biggest jabro on this board hands down!

Why the 7th username in a year? Ha!

whatcha talkin bout rameakap?

Yup! There's the 4th name... Imagedytoolboxjabro

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I have impecable sources high in Celtic management who confirm Rondo openly defied BS...

What a small minded, selfish, egotistical punk Rondo is... Isnt it bad enough hes an over rated, weak link player and a joke to be labelled captain or leader. Now hes on his mission to take down the lowly Celtics ever further and make headlines....so that everything mentioned about the Celtics is Rondo based..

Snot nosed kid should have been thrown away long ago. Thank the back stabbing, weak kneed, coward of a fugazy coach Doc Rivers not having the leadership/coaching skills or guts to deal with Rondo from the get go.

We no longer have Rivers to torture us with his inept coaching... how long we have to continue suffering with the goof Rondo?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I have impecable sources high in Celtic management who confirm Rondo openly defied BS...

What a small minded, selfish, egotistical punk Rondo is... Isnt it bad enough hes an over rated, weak link player and a joke to be labelled captain or leader. Now hes on his mission to take down the lowly Celtics ever further and make headlines....so that everything mentioned about the Celtics is Rondo based..

Snot nosed kid should have been thrown away long ago. Thank the back stabbing, weak kneed, coward of a fugazy coach Doc Rivers not having the leadership/coaching skills or guts to deal with Rondo from the get go.

We no longer have Rivers to torture us with his inept coaching... how long we have to continue suffering with the goof Rondo?

No need to pull your punches, karl.

Tell us how you really feel about CaptTripleDub.

LOL!

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

karlkarl on Rondo: "small minded, snot nosed." 

Vogel on Rondo: "One of the best in the world. A terrific, terrific basketball player as unique as there is in the NBA, the world really."

i'm torn.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:

Vogel on Rondo: "One of the best in the world. A terrific, terrific basketball player as unique as there is in the NBA, the world really."

i'm torn.

Celtics were offered Brandon Knight for Rondo...  keep trying

btw, although it may be very difficult for you in particular, consider attempting to form your own opinion (aka thinking) instead on relying upon a quote from someone else... unless, of course, you dont value your own opinion... understandable

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Celtics were offered Brandon Knight for Rondo...  keep trying

btw, although it may be very difficult for you in particular, consider attempting to form your own opinion (aka thinking) instead on relying upon a quote from someone else... unless, of course, you dont value your own opinion... understandable

not difficult at all, karlkarl:

IMO you're a small fleck living in an increasingly rondo world. also, IMO if you think you can stem such a tide with your hatred of the guy and certain folks who call you on it, you're wrong like a mofo. IMO. he's a celtic and will be. watch and see, karlkarl.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

i'm torn.

Vogel should mention how he loves having Rondo on the Celtics too. It will help keep the Celtics in the middle of the pack and make Vogel's life easier. When your best player CAN'T close out games, your team isnt a threat. YOU appear to believe the propoganda, as usual, BP. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

YOU appear to believe the propoganda, as usual, BP. 

appear to? i'm swallowing it whole and stooling chunks. have been for years. Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

YOU appear to believe the propoganda, as usual, BP. 

appear to? i'm swallowing it whole and stooling chunks. have been for years. Laughing

not surprised.. wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

not surprised.. wink

i considered your notion before posting and decided i didn't give a frig, handsome. so knock yourself out. just don't call me snot nosed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

Play him or trade him, get over him missing a game he was not going to play in.

Leaders show ..period..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i thought rondo showed plenty of leadership last night with his prickly demeanor towards the pacers -- butting in to help up his own teammates and tossing monkeywrenches into pacer high fives. attending fans certainly seemed appreciative. and if this board really was tuned in to leadership, or lack thereof, i doubt it'd be clamoring to vote for kyrie irving of all people in the two same goofy polls we've had conducted here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You're fanning the lfames of talk radio BS. 

There isn't one credible report that Rondo defied Brad on this. 

I've never understood why for a contrarian you fall so easily for the talk radio rope and dope. 

Yes, I would agree based on what we have seen that Stevens may have taken a different view. But on TV a day later Stevens is talking about how Rondo diving on the floor won that game for the Celts - which I thought was a ridiculously positive statement in the other direction. 

One thing we do know, from published quotes: Stevens said the team didn't need a captain and then Rondo was made captain anyway. So, that much we know. But that would be a beef with ownership, not Rondo. And Stevens isn't about to walk away from this gig because of that.

At any rate it would be refreshing if you could separate talk radio banter for suckers from credible reporting. 

I look forward to seeing your non-existent link backing up this story.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

i thought rondo showed plenty of leadership last night with his prickly demeanor towards the pacers -- butting in to help up his own teammates and tossing monkeywrenches into pacer high fives. attending fans certainly seemed appreciative. and if this board really was tuned in to leadership, or lack thereof, i doubt they'd be clamoring to vote for kyrie irving of all people in the two same goofy polls we've had conducted here.

All he showed was devaluing emotional instability, just what the C's need when they are hoping he increases his ever plummeting value to EVERYONE, except those who admit that they "swollow it whole" as you personally admitted to in your post earlier here in thos thread today, you gagging honest fool, BP.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i'd like a nickel for every time a bit of rondo support here was met with this same tired innuendo. take a bow, cretins.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

you go ahead and have the last word for now if it means this much to you, rally. my treat.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

propaganda, rally. i swallow the propaganda. and one of my better posts if i do say so. 

you're not going to win the rondo argument by slinging feces all over the board towards me and apparently anybody else who pushes back at you. when prompted, you have stated you're middle aged. your posts indicate 18 and stupid.

don't forget to trust danny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

propaganda, rally. i swallow the propaganda. and one of my better posts if i do say so. 

you're not going to win the rondo argument by slinging feces all over the board towards me and apparently anybody else who pushes back at you, rally. when prompted, you have stated you're middle aged. your posts indicate 18 and stupid.

don't forget to trust danny.

I trust DA. THANKS for clarifying your sexuality, BP. LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Wow! The drama queens are out in force. lol.... over something so minute.

"Minute" maybe to a hood rat who has no discipline and doesnt understand what it takes to be responsible to the greater cause. Millions to act like a damned..........go ahead, fill in the blank. I dont expect you to get it. What do you do for a living? Lawn care? get a clue Boogie, Rondo has no room for error based on his rep. Minute? You'll see. You better get to bed boogie. You got grass to cut in the morning......whenever you get there, that is.  Fool. 

lol.... I think I struck a chord. A minor? Look no further then Dave Cowens. What he did was much, much worse. Cut out on the team for half a season. Chose to drive a taxi cab. People will never remember Rondo's MINUTE episode 30 years from now. But they remember Dave's.

Cowens was also a boozebag. My dad, who was also a irish booze bag, has some good stories.

You're starting to grow on me , you big lug. If you'd only stick to one persona and didn't express your real self thru proxies, you'd be all right

Sections
Shortcuts