turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

I am not BP . We don't even write in slightly the same way.

I was Snakeoil and now I switched to this one.

And I am most certainly all right. You are right about that.

I am spending my entire day nursing a biting hangover and trying to hustle up work My eyeballs are starting to bleed. For the record I stopped having a problem with you months ago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am not BP you silly bear. We don't even write in slightly the same way.

I am spending my entire day nursing a biting hangover and trying to hustle up work My eyeballs are starting to bleed. For the record I stopped having a problem with you months ago.

[/QUOTE]

All right

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All right

[/QUOTE]
    This poster's obsession with me is fairly intense.

Sorry I can't return the favor.

Not interested at all.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All right

[/QUOTE]
    This poster's obsession with me is fairly intense.

Sorry I can't return the favor.

Not interested at all.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Look up the word "obsession" See if it says. "making fun of a moron on boston.com"  If it does then I admit I am obsessed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

37, i heard gatorade is good for a hangover. i tried the G2 variety with no results. so maybe, maybe not.

tomobo, if you return to thinking 37 has multiple IDs, promise me i'm at the top of the list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have impecable sources high in Celtic management who confirm Rondo openly defied BS...

What a small minded, selfish, egotistical punk Rondo is... Isnt it bad enough hes an over rated, weak link player and a joke to be labelled captain or leader. Now hes on his mission to take down the lowly Celtics ever further and make headlines....so that everything mentioned about the Celtics is Rondo based..

Snot nosed kid should have been thrown away long ago. Thank the back stabbing, weak kneed, coward of a fugazy coach Doc Rivers not having the leadership/coaching skills or guts to deal with Rondo from the get go.

We no longer have Rivers to torture us with his inept coaching... how long we have to continue suffering with the goof Rondo?

[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

[/QUOTE]

+1. Delusional Celtic'itosis. Advised treatment: another blow to the head. Dr's orders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

37, i heard gatorade is good for a hangover. i tied the G2 variety with no results. so maybe, maybe not.

tomobo, if you return to thinking 37 has multiple IDs, promise me i'm at the top of the list.

[/QUOTE]

You are the list.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]

You are the list.

[/QUOTE]

better yet. so how many vodka tonics?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

37, i heard gatorade is good for a hangover. i tied the G2 variety with no results. so maybe, maybe not.

You are the list.

[/QUOTE]

Awww, love at first write. Careful Snake, I mean 37, BP claims he "swallows whole and then stools chunks". The second part that is most concerning.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

rally digs ho mo humor. imagine that. you're just mad because i called you a stupid teenager. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

If it is true that Rondo has been openly disrespecting Brad Stevens, then he needs to be suspended without pay. 

Stevens is here long term and Ainge cannot allow him to become a weak sister joke of a figurehead.

As much as I like Rondo, he needs to be disciplined and if these stories are true, he needs to get hit in the wallet. Hard.

Brad Stevens deserves better. He has been in a impossible situation all season with all the veterans and has done a great job keeping things in-house , but if Rondo is going to air out the dirty laundry, then he needs to be made an example of.

Ainge went all in on Brad Stevens and he cannot allow him to twist in the wind and look weak. 

This is why I felt half the roster needed to get traded at the deadline , just to clean out the locker room and allow a positive routine and team culture to take root.

Let's hope cooler heads pervial and Rondo is as smart as we've been told he is......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

37, i heard gatorade is good for a hangover. i tried the G2 variety with no results. so maybe, maybe not.

[/QUOTE]

Only if you promise not to swallow, u big lug

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Let's hope cooler heads pervial and Rondo is as smart as we've been told he is......

i think cooler heads already have prevailed. if rondo really is a problem, we'll find out soon enough. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Only if you promise not to swallow, u big lug

i'll get back to you. wait, can i say that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

rally digs ho mo humor. imagine that. you're just mad because i called you a stupid teenager. 

Nope, i just like seeing you squirm. You said it, not me honey. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

BP.. really.. you seem so frustrated and defensive. Take a cue from Jason Collins, come out and set yourself free.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

rally, you said i appeared to believe rondo propaganda. i said not only that, i swallowed it whole. karl siezes a peniz pun opportunity, you run with it and i call you a cretinous 18 year old. tomobo, being predisposed, weighs in with his 2 cents, as does likeminded karl. if that's squirming and defensive, then yeah, you got me.

plus rondo goes nowhere.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

rally, you said i appeared to believe rondo propaganda. i said not only that, i swallowed it whole. karl siezes a peniz pun opportunity, you run with it and i call you a cretinous 18 year old. tomobo, being predisposed, weighs in with his 2 cents, as does likeminded karl. if that's squirming and defensive, then yeah, you got me.

plus rondo goes nowhere.

At least for now, thats true. But with every day that passes he proves a mouthful, wait....damn! Sorry man, I mean a handful.......ooops! You know what I mean, right?.....BP, no matter what, remember too hold your head high,  its OK! Its 2014.  You said it not us. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Commie you sound like such a tool.... the biggest jabro on this board hands down!

Why the 7th username in a year? Ha!

[/QUOTE]

whatcha talkin bout rameakap?

[/QUOTE]

Yup! There's the 4th name... Imagedytoolboxjabro

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA...+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Well folks, DA said today that both the new coach and the GM asked Rondo NOT to leave the team to attend the now infamous birthday party...Rondon't decided that since the OLD coach let things go like that, he was OK to go...

Nice...use the old coaches policy  - the coach who hated managaing your bullheaded ways, and you knew it - to blow off both the GM and the new coach...way to go CAPTAIN! What a joke!

He's gone folks...don't listen to all the happy talk...they tried to unload him and there were no takers...he'll play out his contract and sign elswewhere...good good-bye!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Danny just exposed himself as a lame spinelss GM, along the lines Doc was as a coach.

If Dannys gonna be so stupid to come out publicly that Rondo defied both he and BS...then he had to dole out some consequence to it... not that they had a long talk and it wont happen again.. gutless

If Ainge was a sharp as everyone gives him credit for, he'd have said ROndo had permission to stay in LA and that the end of it.

So Rondo openly and admittedly defies its rookie coach and GM?? In return he got scolded like a 5 yr old? lol... and Danny still goes on about Rondo being CAPTAIN...

RR is not an elite PG or player and a detriment to any locker room hes ever been part of at least since his college days. His value is pathetic around the league, nobody wants a head case that cant shoot....

Congrats DOc for nuturing  the snot nosed kids ego and alowing it to trump anything else on the team.. You piece of ____... apparently your inept coaching ability has rubbed off on our GM as well... not to mention BS, who should have stood up and demanded consequence.. now he is weakened and Rondo owns him

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Danny just exposed himself as a lame spinelss GM, along the lines Doc was as a coach.

If Dannys gonna be so stupid to come out publicly that Rondo defied both he and BS...then he had to dole out some consequence to it... not that they had a long talk and it wont happen again.. gutless

If Ainge was a sharp as everyone gives him credit for, he'd have said ROndo had permission to stay in LA and that the end of it.

So Rondo openly and admittedly defies its rookie coach and GM?? In return he got scolded like a 5 yr old? lol... and Danny still goes on about Rondo being CAPTAIN...

RR is not an elite PG or player and a detriment to any locker room hes ever been part of at least since his college days. His value is pathetic around the league, nobody wants a head case that cant shoot....

Congrats DOc for nuturing  the snot nosed kids ego and alowing it to trump anything else on the team.. You piece of ____... apparently your inept coaching ability has rubbed off on our GM as well... not to mention BS, who should have stood up and demanded consequence.. now he is weakened and Rondo owns him

Speak the truth man.,..everything you wrote is true...

Some sad stuff we got on our hands now...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

I am not BP . We don't even write in slightly the same way.

[/QUOTE]

i knew it.. i liked snakeOil, y switch from that persona?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Free-UB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

been hearing tremors of this . salk and holley did a lengthy sermon on this incl reading between the lines of what brad has been sayin. i tend to lean there. this seems to b rather cut and dry. rr doesnt respect brad and wants to keep doing his own thing as was the case often with doc. knows his days are numbered in boston. no way he gets anything close to a max deal. 14m tops. also hates being in trade talks so often , cant b just a coincidence. just cant see rr here after next year.. period!

looks like brad wants danny to bring some discipline when he comes in... like mommy with daddy with a wayward son. cant see how DA goes against BS.

[/QUOTE]

It's extremely important to note the specific source of this info...was it stated on the radio during the discussion...or is this just someone's "hunch"

Just as an aside....I don't think it's a good thing to put this info out there without being very clear and specific what the source was (article/tv or radio discussion) and what was actually and factually alleged.

[/QUOTE]

.. u owe Free an apology. just like with me and other real journos, u have to decipher whats real or else u'll wait til danny acknowledges it under duress before u write it.. come on man, ur better than that Mel. Free posted it before the bandwagon, in same way i often beat the koolaid patrol to stuff.. dont b the last to know...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

Commie the gossip girl has been hearing 'tremors'? You mean the board's biggest jabro who stupidly calls players 'the Rondo' and 'the Bird' has been listening to the radio again?

Get a life Commie.... yawn... your posts are trash.

[/QUOTE]

you owe Free and the Commy apologies jabro!