turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Free-UB's comment:

[QUOTE]

been hearing tremors of this . salk and holley did a lengthy sermon on this incl reading between the lines of what brad has been sayin. i tend to lean there. this seems to b rather cut and dry. rr doesnt respect brad and wants to keep doing his own thing as was the case often with doc. knows his days are numbered in boston. no way he gets anything close to a max deal. 14m tops. also hates being in trade talks so often , cant b just a coincidence. just cant see rr here after next year.. period!

looks like brad wants danny to bring some discipline when he comes in... like mommy with daddy with a wayward son. cant see how DA goes against BS.

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest Junior.  Your boring everyone with your Rondo lynching

[/QUOTE]

still think its just "rondo lyncjing" or measured objective analysis?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: turns out Brad forewarned the Rondo about not missing the game +he defied him, BS is ticked....

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

been hearing tremors of this . salk and holley did a lengthy sermon on this incl reading between the lines of what brad has been sayin. i tend to lean there. this seems to b rather cut and dry. rr doesnt respect brad and wants to keep doing his own thing as was the case often with doc. knows his days are numbered in boston. no way he gets anything close to a max deal. 14m tops. also hates being in trade talks so often , cant b just a coincidence. just cant see rr here after next year.. period!

looks like brad wants danny to bring some discipline when he comes in... like mommy with daddy with a wayward son. cant see how DA goes against BS.

[/QUOTE]

It's extremely important to note the specific source of this info...was it stated on the radio during the discussion...or is this just someone's "hunch"

Just as an aside....I don't think it's a good thing to put this info out there without being very clear and specific what the source was (article/tv or radio discussion) and what was actually and factually alleged.

[/QUOTE]

.. u owe Free an apology. just like with me and other real journos, u have to decipher whats real or else u'll wait til danny acknowledges it under duress before u write it.. come on man, ur better than that Mel. Free posted it before the bandwagon, in same way i often beat the koolaid patrol to stuff.. dont b the last to know...

[/QUOTE]

right is right..apology given!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's extremely important to note the specific source of this info...was it stated on the radio during the discussion...or is this just someone's "hunch"

Just as an aside....I don't think it's a good thing to put this info out there without being very clear and specific what the source was (article/tv or radio discussion) and what was actually and factually alleged.

[/QUOTE]

.. u owe Free an apology. just like with me and other real journos, u have to decipher whats real or else u'll wait til danny acknowledges it under duress before u write it.. come on man, ur better than that Mel. Free posted it before the bandwagon, in same way i often beat the koolaid patrol to stuff.. dont b the last to know...

[/QUOTE]

right is right..apology given!

[/QUOTE]

great to c that are still some men of character left unlike a jabro like Rameak.. no prob comrade.. admitting ur wrong when it happens makes it more palatable when u take your rightful bows when RIGHT!