TV coverage of preseason games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

TV coverage of preseason games

I live in the Midwest and watch most games on NBA League Pass. Doe anyone know of a source on which the preseason games can be viewed? Thanks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: TV coverage of preseason games

In response to hondorondo's comment:

I live in the Midwest and watch most games on NBA League Pass. Doe anyone know of a source on which the preseason games can be viewed? Thanks.

nba tv

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

[QUOTE]

nba tv

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Big Ticket, I noticed they are not covering the early C's games however. I was referring to the C's games specifically. Any other options you know of? Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

It looks like the game will be on channel 751 on direct tv, if you have league pass. If you have dish you may be out of luck for the preseason games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Yeah, it would seen this is the first year in the last couple where they're showing the preseason on lp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

NBA TV will NOT be showing the C's first preseason game (today) against Toronto, but will telecast their second game on Wednesday.  Haven't checked beyond that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

http://www.feed2all.eu/type/basketball.html

i go to above link, usually w/ success but not always. they're listing the broadcast as scheduled for tonight.

bp

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

comcast sports new england, channel 630 on direct tv, and nba ticket in the 700's direct tv--

Sections
Shortcuts