Two future second round picks?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Two future second round picks?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218046/Grizzlies_Sixers_Hornets_Agree_To_Trade_Involving_Speights_Henry

WOW - did we miss something here?

Nice backup at 2 positions?  Or does he stink?  I seemed to recall he was okay.  Also, does NJ wanting Cousins mean they no longer want Howard.

Remember - I have said for two years Howard isn't going anywhere!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

Re: Two future second round picks?

In Response to Two future second round picks?:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218046/Grizzlies_Sixers_Hornets_Agree_To_Trade_Involving_Speights_Henry WOW - did we miss something here? Nice backup at 2 positions?  Or does he stink?  I seemed to recall he was okay.  Also, does NJ wanting Cousins mean they no longer want Howard. Remember - I have said for two years Howard isn't going anywhere!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, hearing Howard got Lakers on his short list of teams to be traded to.  Enjoy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks?:
    In Response to Two future second round picks? : Bro, hearing Howard got Lakers on his short list of teams to be traded to.  Enjoy!
    Posted by greeneater2

Bro - tell me something I don't know.
    Bro - heard ORL told Kupcake it would take BOTH Bynum and Gasol
    Bro - Howard said NJN is still his first choice - but Lopez is injured at the moment
    Bro - watch out for DAL - also on his "short list"
    Bro - ATL has offered Horford and Joe Johnson
    Bro - stop calling me bro - enjoy!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Bro - tell me something I don't know. Bro - heard ORL told Kupcake it would take BOTH Bynum and Gasol Bro - Howard said NJN is still his first choice - but Lopez is injured at the moment Bro - watch out for DAL - also on his "short list" Bro - ATL has offered Horford and Joe Johnson Bro - stop calling me bro - enjoy!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Classic.  Red, just classic!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Classic.  Red, just classic!
    Posted by Petey62

Cool  Thanks, Petey!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Bro, you've been hearing wrong!  DH liking Lakers and it won't be for your trade machine players!  Have a nice day.
    Posted by greeneater2

Son - he be "likin" the lakers for 2 years now.  Chris Paul announced at MElo's wedding he be goin to NY!!  Doesn't mean squat.  Try to remember this - Dwight Howard is NOT  a Free Agent, and has NO SAY in where he is traded this year.  As a courtesy, they have allowed his agent to explore trade options with 3 teams, the lakers, Mavs and Nets........think the Rockets might want the guy?  As we get closer, SOME team will want to rent him, or the lakers will give up BOTH Bynum and Gasol (Howard will fued with koME, and there goes your team), or he will stay where he is.  Just because he SAID he be likin LAL doesn't mean they will trade him there.  Also, try to understand this - IF he becomes a FA.........LAL can never get him..............so sorry!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Son - he be "likin" the lakers for 2 years now.  Chris Paul announced at MElo's wedding he be goin to NY!!  Doesn't mean squat.  Try to remember this - Dwight Howard is NOT  a Free Agent, and has NO SAY in where he is traded this year.  As a courtesy, they have allowed his agent to explore trade options with 3 teams, the lakers, Mavs and Nets........think the Rockets might want the guy?  As we get closer, SOME team will want to rent him, or the lakers will give up BOTH Bynum and Gasol (Howard will fued with koME, and there goes your team), or he will stay where he is.  Just because he SAID he be likin LAL doesn't mean they will trade him there.  Also, try to understand this - IF he becomes a FA.........LAL can never get him..............so sorry!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, there is a difference between your likin and my likin' when it comes to DH and who he wants to win championships with!  I doubt many teams will trade their top player or draft picks to rent DH for a couple of months.  DH only going to a team that he is willing to sign a deal with.  Good news for Celtic fans is Bynum is in "Beast" mode and the Lakers may not trade him if he has a breakout season and leads them to the Western Conference Championship.  Enjoy the day!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Bro, there is a difference between your likin and my likin' when it comes to DH and who he wants to win championships with!  I doubt many teams will trade their top player or draft picks to rent DH for a couple of months.  DH only going to a team that he is willing to sign a deal with.  Good news for Celtic fans is Bynum is in "Beast" mode and the Lakers may not trade him if he has a breakout season and leads them to the Western Conference Championship.  Enjoy the day!
    Posted by greeneater2

First intelligent thing you've written, and I agree 100%.  Congratulations to you, son!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : First intelligent thing you've written, and I agree 100%.  Congratulations to you, son!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, you a funny guy and I wanted to appease you because you were agitated with the fact that Bynum looking strong with what could be a breakout season like I've been saying for weeks now.  I'm gald you agree the Lakers are Strong Contenders for Western Conference Championship.  Let's hope DA and Doc get their act together and we meet again in Finals!  Enjoy the day!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Bro, you a funny guy and I wanted to appease you because you were agitated with the fact that Bynum looking strong with what could be a breakout season like I've been saying for weeks now.  I'm gald you agree the Lakers are Strong Contenders for Western Conference Championship.  Let's hope DA and Doc get their act together and we meet again in Finals!  Enjoy the day!
    Posted by greeneater2

Let's be clear - the lakers are strong contender IF Bynum has a breakout year!!  If he gets hurt again, they have NO shot!  Got it??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Dwight Howard will most likely be a Laker by the end of the season. The best thing is that the way Bynum is playing, the Lakers can take control of the trade talks with Orlando and take Gasol out of the equation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Let's be clear - the lakers are strong contender IF Bynum has a breakout year!!  If he gets hurt again, they have NO shot!  Got it??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Bro, that is where DH comes into play.  Enjoy the day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Bro, that is where DH comes into play.  Enjoy the day!
    Posted by greeneater2

So, the Magic will take Bynum even if he's hurt???
    You just lost the credibility you had!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : So, the Magic will take Bynum even if he's hurt??? You just lost the credibility you had!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Yeah, Bynum really looks hurt...
    Those were freak injuries.

He will join Kobe starting for the Western Conference All-Stars.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Two future second round picks? : Yeah, Bynum really looks hurt... Those were freak injuries. He will join Kobe starting for the Western Conference All-Stars.
    Posted by mtrax

Didn't say he was hurt.....FREAK injuries??  You crack me up!  They were debilitating injuries!

Sections
Shortcuts