Two New Celtics in 2+ Weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Two New Celtics in 2+ Weeks

okafor stinks and kaman always injured

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to NYCelt's comment:

Where does the mystique that KG can fix just about any attitude problem come from?  Other than the fact that he's as intense as they come and I absolutely love having him on our team is there any player who's butt he's actually been able to kick into shape?  When they're a lost cause it's all over and Cousins has some serious issues.  He's even snubbed the suggestion from his current team that he should get help after several people within the organization expressed concern.  We want to bring this in the house?

I remember everyone was saying the same thing about Blatche last year. Sometimes a change in scenery and being around pros that make him accountable will help...now if someone can just get through to Rondo we'd be ok. LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

There are many possibilities and variations to moves that can be made but most likely nothing will happen before Jan 15.

Do I like Cousins....... No!  But Sports talk radio here in Sacramento are stirring the pot up here.  The Kings organization can say all they want in public about keeping Cousins but insiders all around are saying they are looking to deal him.  They are also dealing with the issue of his antics because it is drawing his value down by the minute and it won't get better (his attitude) it's only going to get worse while he is here.  The only thing that could help him is a change of scenery.

Again, when they talk about moving him, it is always Boston that comes up.  Do I want him, no!  I would rather try to make a move for Gortat or Verajo because of their team first attitudes but these are the rumors up here in Sacramento.  Yes it is all rumors still.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When you have a chance to get a DeMarcus Cousins, and you are the worst rebounding team in the league....you do it!!

He has this year and next year at "reasonable" money.  Then he gets a QO.  I say if we don't want him, don't give him the QO in 2 years.  Deal with the headache now, hope he changes, and remind him constantly of the money he could lose!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I believe that Ainge makes his move this weekend in Sactown. I think several Celtics will be left with the Kings before they return to Beantown and AB comes back.

I think it's going to be a combination of Bass, Lee, Melo and multiple picks to land a combo of Cousins, Evans and Fredette.

no way would sac make that deal lol. the only way out for the celtics is to blow it up and start over with draft picks. they won a championship which makes it all worth it but this team ran its course about 3 years ago. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I believe that Ainge makes his move this weekend in Sactown. I think several Celtics will be left with the Kings before they return to Beantown and AB comes back.

I think it's going to be a combination of Bass, Lee, Melo and multiple picks to land a combo of Cousins, Evans and Fredette.

I'm sorry...perhaps you don't understand. NOBODY is going to trade quality players, ESPECIALLY A YOUNG TALENTED STARTING CENTER, for trash.  The players you mention (except Terry not Lee) PLUS two first round picks could get Cousins... best case, maybe... but then we still need a SG or the center acquisition will be a long term solution...and we waste the remaining value of Pierce and Garnett...  Rondo has to go in order for us to get a quality young Center to anchor the team for the future.  And then we trade our rubish plus picks to get the starting SG. Bradley to PG with Lee as backup. Someone like Evens or Mayo at SG, with Pierce, Garnett, Cousins and Green with big minutes as 6th man.  That team can hunt and could compete with any team in the NBA for the Championship.  

this is why you have no credibility. bc you make no sense.

1. You talk all the time about how bad Rondo is, yet now your saying we cant get Cousins for trash and need to trade a good player like Rondo.

2. They tried Bradley at the 1 position already, it was clear hes a shooting guard.

3. If we get Cousins, it will be bc of a combo of players, Bass and Melo,MAYBE Sully, and EITHER Terry or Lee. not both. once one of them is gone, you still have Bradley and the other guy, and no need to trade for another shooting guard. 

You dont seem to understand that when a team is trying to make a trade to become elite, they dont trade away their best player to do it, unless of course they are getting Lebron James, Kevin Durant, Carmelo or Dwight in return. Cousins WITH RONDO makes the C's elite. Not Cousins himself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Now that trade makes sense..Danny always covetedEvans, Cousins is the big needed, and Fredette is the shooter we desperately need...been saying it all season..the only question is the cost...it may  cost us Rondo or Bradley..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Now that trade makes sense..Danny always covetedEvans, Cousins is the big needed, and Fredette is the shooter we desperately need...been saying it all season..the only question is the cost...it may  cost us Rondo or Bradley..

i dont think we need Jimmer at all, it seems that Terry might finally be hitting his stride, shots are starting to go in at the rate we expected.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

i dont think we need Jimmer at all, it seems that Terry might finally be hitting his stride, shots are starting to go in at the rate we expected.

yes..if terry can start playing the way he should..we will be fine. he needs to hit his shots.open up the floor...lee needs to do the same..these 2 guys not playing to good right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

You can't trade Pierce unless you want to blow the entire team up---which is an option I've advocated since the loss to LA in the finals. If you trade Pierce, you totally undermine the offense and you unload the only guy on the team who can get you a basket, especially late in the game. If Cousins has no future in Sacramento, they don't really have much bargaining power, so maybe you get him for picks and a couple of warm bodies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Terry will definitely hit his share of shots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

This is the trade that will go down...hopefully:

Cousins and Evens

for

Lee, Terry, Sullinger, Melo and the Celtics first round pick in 2013 and second round pick in 2014.

it works on RealGM.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

This is the trade that will go down...hopefully:

Cousins and Evens

for

Lee, Terry, Sullinger, Melo and the Celtics first round pick in 2013 and second round pick in 2014.

it works on RealGM.

that will never happen....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

then Sacto trades Terry or Freddette and one of our picks to the Wizards for one of their surplus bigs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

then Sacto trades Terry or Freddette and one of our picks to the Wizards for one of their surplus bigs.

silly.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Someone like KG is exactly what Cousins needs.

Looks like you never had to deal with a person with mental illness.  I suppose Celts should also get Royce White from Houston for a 2nd. round pick?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

oh, so Vin Baker at his peak, without the happy hour = all star... plus 4 inches in height, younger, more athletic, and played on a championship team.  Yeah, I'll take that deal. A 22 year old immaturity with support is fixable.

Immaturity versus mental issues.  One is fixable, the other is not.  You can only deal with mental illness.  Once you have spent some time dealing with it, you will understand that it is not fixable.  Cousins' issues are not maturity.  I don't think that the Celts should go near him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

oh, so Vin Baker at his peak, without the happy hour = all star... plus 4 inches in height, younger, more athletic, and played on a championship team.  Yeah, I'll take that deal. A 22 year old immaturity with support is fixable.

Immaturity versus mental issues.  One is fixable, the other is not.  You can only deal with mental illness.  Once you have spent some time dealing with it, you will understand that it is not fixable.  Cousins' issues are not maturity.  I don't think that the Celts should go near him.

i agree...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

i agree...

Don't you think Ainge and Doc will be better able to determine if he is immature or mentally ill? They are not stupid.  The league has had crazy guys before.  They can find this stuff out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

i agree...

Don't you think Ainge and Doc will be better able to determine if he is immature or mentally ill? They are not stupid.  The league has had crazy guys before.  They can find this stuff out.

At the end of the day Danny will make the decisions and do whatever he thinks is right.  We are here just expressing an opinion.

As I had said in another thread, Sheed helped Detroit win a championship.  Sheed was a bit of a headcase.  So was Rodman.  I just think that Cousins has larger issues.  They are a little beyond managing.  I have been in a situation where everybody has to tread carefully around a person with issues.  Not a good setting for efficient execution.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i agree...

i don't think they are stupid....but why do the kings want to get rid of him if he's so good? maybe he has more talent or athletic ability than sully...but i'll take sully as of right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

i agree...

i don't think they are stupid....but why do the kings want to get rid of him if he's so good? maybe he has more talent or athletic ability than sully...but i'll take sully as of right now.

All I am saying is that Danny and Doc can get much better information than we can and make a good decision.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

i agree...

All I am saying is that Danny and Doc can get much better information than we can and make a good decision.

i understand that...all i'm saying i don't want him...i'd rather keep sully...that guy has a good head on his shoulders..and he can play some ball...strong under the basket for rebounds..his shot will get blocked alot..so what.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

if we go after a bigman..i would want al jefferson...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

i agree...

i understand that...all i'm saying i don't want him...i'd rather keep sully...that guy has a good head on his shoulders..and he can play some ball...strong under the basket for rebounds..his shot will get blocked alot..so what.

LOL.  Who care who YOU want?  You would rather have Sully over Cousins ? HAHAHA  and your commentary is as profound as a 5th grader..."he can play some strong ball"  WOW.   

Sections
Shortcuts