Two Questions Please?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxNation4Ever. Show RedSoxNation4Ever's posts

Two Questions Please?

1.  Does anyone have any updated factual perspective as to whether or not Shaq is going to play this post season.  I still think he could be important against Miami, Orlando, or the Lakers.

2. Is the Red Sox Front Burner Forum still operating? All I see is archived, and I don't know how to navigate around it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Two Questions Please?

I'm starting to think he's toast, but for whatever reason they're not telling us.  Maybe it's to sell tickets ala KG two years ago.  maybe it's so that the nba still has the hopes of marketing kobe vs shaq.

Anyway, I really don't think it's gonna happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

1. Shaq will play, 99% sure of that, I'd say game 4 vs. Knicks at the earliest, first game vs. the Heat at the latest

2. No clue bout the sox forum. Used to be a great place to post till that clown softlaw ruined it. He is over there as 'baseballGM' now, after being banned os many times, still starting fights and attempting to demean and hurt Sox players and posters

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

Don't click on Sox discussion. Click on "on the front burner. " Go Celts and Sox

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

My theory is the C's don't want Shaq in a fast paced game vs the Knicks when the Knicks don't have a big frontline.

I think they will hold him out as long as they can and as long as they're in control of a series. I think we'll see him against the Heat to make the Heat play halfcourt defense and cover the post.

We put miles on Shaq's wheels against the Knicks. Turiaf isn't going to go for 20 & 10.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Let SHAQ rest and recuparate(sp?) the first round and be ready for Miami.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

1-Shaq will be back

2-The Sox forum is trash idk why people like to post on there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I have inside information regarding Shaq and his future this season... However, I am sworn to secrecy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Two Questions Please?:
    Let SHAQ rest and recuparate(sp?) the first round and be ready for Miami.
    Posted by jdm894g

That's the way I see it also. With N.Y's smaller post players, Shaq isn't necessary anyway for this series. However we need him for the Heat and Chicago. Fortunately there are 2 days off between game 2 and 3. I haven't checked the rest of the schedule, but the more days off between games, the better for the C's and Shaq's healing time. 
        Shaq is recovering from the strained calf muscle he injured a few weeks ago. Von Wafer had the same injury a while back. It took Von a month to recover. Shaq is older and will probably require more time to heal. However on the flip side, you can bet Shaq is getting more therapy to speed up the healing process as compared to Von.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wow based on these answers it is anybody's guess if Shaq is coming back!

Sections
Shortcuts