Two things:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Two things:

1.  Noah Vonleh had surgery and is out 6-8 weeks.  Yes, I wanted us to take him, but I'm on the Smart bandwagon now.  Nice pick, Danny

2.  Have you ever seen a guy get his name in the paper (Internet) more for NOT YET making a  decision than Ray Allen??

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Two things:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1.  Noah Vonleh had surgery and is out 6-8 weeks.  Yes, I wanted us to take him, but I'm on the Smart bandwagon now.  Nice pick, Danny

2.  Have you ever seen a guy get his name in the paper (Internet) more for NOT YET making a  decision than Ray Allen??

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]
    Ray's in a good space to be.... maybe his last year playing... HOFer shoo in... can certainly take his time choosing among good teams that want/need him.

No hurry at all to make a decision.

He certainly landed on his feet since leaving Beantown... under his own steam.

The other departed players and the singular hanger-on should be so lucky.

Karma perhaps.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the NOT YET category, Rondo probably beats him out by NOT YET getting traded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Vonleh is out 6-8 weeks but still looks like a better selection than Dante Exum.

Dante Exum did not score in Austrailia's win over Lithuania on Tuesday, adding one rebound and one assist.

He didn't even take any shots and he's certainly not making any waves in Spain.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

I don't see why someone being out 6-8 weeks would change anyone's decision on anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ray Allen is a smart man. Some team is going to step up and give him the mid-level , he's definitely worth double what he's been getting paid by Miami. Still think Miami is the best place for Ray Allen, with Chicago, Dallas , OKC and LA Clippers all terrific landing spots for him........get off the guy's back , he has another month before he has to make a decision......Watch Mark Cuban blow everyone out of the water by offering Ray Allen a 1yr $8M contract ! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

we'll see if smart can shoot.  even if he can he can't play the post.  6-10 with decent NBA ready body (unlike olynyk) doesn't happen often.  sully is a nice fit as a 6th man but will never be a starter on a quality team

i'm not a big fan of this year's draft picks.  not a fan of any of the personnel mgt / moves in recent years.  2008 was wing and a prayer with PJ Brown over-achieving and we barely made it.  since then marcheese daniels for several years, letting tony allen walk, discarding nate robinson like a sandwich wrapper when we needed help to back up rondo and endless other moves have been really poor.

drafting sullinger and olynyk we really won't know about for another couple years.  i like sully's game but i can't stand him bombing 3's trying to play center.  too reminiscent of walter mccarty being played beyond his means on some really horrid teams.  olynyk is softer than pudding.  needs to add muscle.  can he?  summer league physique did not look all that enhanced.

smart seems to have a tough guy body and some skills.  can he eclipse avery bradley's offensive skills?  lol.  he better darn well be able by a country mile to or we busted the pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ray Allen is a smart man. Some team is going to step up and give him the mid-level , he's definitely worth double what he's been getting paid by Miami. Still think Miami is the best place for Ray Allen, with Chicago, Dallas , OKC and LA Clippers all terrific landing spots for him........get off the guy's back , he has another month before he has to make a decision......Watch Mark Cuban blow everyone out of the water by offering Ray Allen a 1yr $8M contract ! 

[/QUOTE]

Cuban doesn't have the cap space.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

As a thunder fan, I'm happier with morrow than ray, at this point in both of their careers.

At least with morrow there's a chance he could be persuaded to play d. He's in his athletic prime.

Poor Ray, God love him, the mind is strong but the body is weak and getting weaker.  He's a big-time defensive liability.  Do we know for sure he's really getting all these great offers?  Do we know what the offers are?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Probably vet minimum in which case there's no sense in hooking up with a team now and wear down your body before playoffs. He's best served waiting till the deadline for playoff eligible players and then deciding.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um, maybe Lebron did

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um, maybe Lebron did

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Um, Ray Allen ain't LeBron............AND we knew LeBron was going somewhere.  This guy is in the paper everyday because he MIGHT play or he MIGHT retire.  My point is - just let us know, Ray, one way or the other.  I respect the guy, but I'm tired of reading about him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to sycophant123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see why someone being out 6-8 weeks would change anyone's decision on anything.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, that and the "character" issue thing has me off the Vonleh bandwagon.  The good news is that I didn't want Smart, and now I'm 100% on board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS^

The guy is always in shape and takes care of himself, always has. He's a real pro and a HOF shoe in. He's earned the right to slowly take his time and determine who gets him for what is most likely his last year. I'm sure he'd like another championship and he seems pretty level headed and most likely has banked mucho $$$ over his career so he doesn't need the cash. Go for the crown Jesus S, go for the crown!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bwaahhhhh!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Um, maybe Lebron did

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Um, Ray Allen ain't LeBron............AND we knew LeBron was going somewhere.  This guy is in the paper everyday because he MIGHT play or he MIGHT retire.  My point is - just let us know, Ray, one way or the other.  I respect the guy, but I'm tired of reading about him.

[/QUOTE]

Your premise was "Have you ever seen a guy get his name in the paper (Internet) more for NOT YET making a decision than Ray Allen??"  LeBrons "Decision" clearly trumps and demolishes any attention Ray is getting.

Also, are you suggesting we dont KNOW Ray is going somewhere? Even though that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um, maybe Lebron did

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Your premise was "Have you ever seen a guy get his name in the paper (Internet) more for NOT YET making a decision than Ray Allen??"  LeBrons "Decision" clearly trumps and demolishes any attention Ray is getting.

Also, are you suggesting we dont KNOW Ray is going somewhere? Even though that has absolutely nothing to do with the issue.

[/QUOTE]

His premise was not meant to be taken literally. Relax maybe?

It is sort of like saying "man this is the worst day ever"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um, maybe Lebron did

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Ray may play or may retire.................point - he's taking up an awful lot of ink for someone who has yet to decide if he'll even play.  LeBron is the best player in the game, he would either play in CLE or MIA...........Ray MAY play, may NOT play......................I just am tired of reading that...make up your mind, Ray, and let us know. I'll respect his decision either way, but, c'mon...............everyday it's in the paper - "Ray Allen hasn't decided yet if he'll play next year, but now the Spurs are talking to him............"  gets old fast......much like this thread!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing.....

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hope that's meant for Karl..................because we DON'T know Ray is going somewhere, do we??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hope that's meant for Karl..................because we DON'T know Ray is going somewhere, do we??

[/QUOTE]

We all go somewhere... including RayRay.

Trust me on this.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Noah Vonleh had surgery and is out 6-8 weeks."

SURGERY - RELEASED - OLD - FUTURE PROJECT - D LEAGUE - SHOULD BE AVOIDED IN ANY COST.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Trust me on this.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Would you be semantically okay if I changed it to - we don't know if RayRay is playing next year?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing.....

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Trust me on this.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Would you be semantically okay if I changed it to - we don't know if RayRay is playing next year?

[/QUOTE]

I like the sufficiently vague  "going somewhere" better.

How about changing your premise to exclude LBJ instead?

Then we'll be "cookin' with gas...."

Pud