Two Words for this Loss Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondosack. Show hondosack's posts

Two Words for this Loss Today

And the two words are? Nate Robinson......utterly embarrassing. He should spend less time flapping his arms after hitting a shot, and mentally mature to the point where he just goes about his business like a pro. Just like Tom Brady, who said, 'say little when you win, and even less when you lose'. Nate, not sure whether you got enough sleep last night, but that was terrible; you need focus man, come on. Regarding Jermaine, I could have gotten more rebounds than him. Oh well, wake up call get their collective acts together.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Two Words for this Loss Today

Yeah Nate wasn't on his game today. It's no big deal when you think about no Rondo, no Perk, no West and Shaq fouled out. Thinking about that always makes me just say "man these teams shouldn't feel good about barely beating the C's."

Let's not overreact we're fine.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Two Words for this Loss Today:
    [QUOTE]Yeah Nate wasn't on his game today. It's no big deal when you think about no Rondo, no Perk, no West and Shaq fouled out. Thinking about that always makes me just say "man these teams shouldn't feel good about barely beating the C's." Let's not overreact we're fine.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Very good points and I agree with you 100%.  At least Jermaine is finally back and should be able to contribute in the future.  He also wasn't much help today since he was rusty.   You really couldn't expect the Celtics to continue to win every game without Rondo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

1 loss in 15 games when we were missing a lot of key players as Bias points out.   No big deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I have it summed in one word:  scripted

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

What I hate is that BOTH Nate and Rondo go under the screens of the shooter and get burned.  Fight over the top and trust that there will be help.  I would have let Howard roll and the deense would have rotated and forced Howard to make a shot from around the free throw line or pass it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Eight words: Should have won but I'm not sweating it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

1 word : Injuries

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

3 words: jo'neil 4th string

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to Two Words for this Loss Today:
    [QUOTE]And the two words are? Nate Robinson......utterly embarrassing. He should spend less time flapping his arms after hitting a shot, and mentally mature to the point where he just goes about his business like a pro. Just like Tom Brady, who said, 'say little when you win, and even less when you lose'. Nate, not sure whether you got enough sleep last night, but that was terrible; you need focus man, come on. Regarding Jermaine, I could have gotten more rebounds than him. Oh well, wake up call get their collective acts together.
    Posted by hondosack[/QUOTE]

Hondosack, you're a complete LOSER, seriously. so Nate has one bad game and you want to be all over him for that. Do you make any post to give Nate any credit when the Celtics win.

And you think you could really get more rebounds then the Loafer, Jermaine Oneal', please, go sit somewhere and stop with your fantasies as we know you're pretty much a failure. Just take the loss like you've failed in life and live with it.

Sections
Shortcuts