Two year window

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Two year window

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to lakerfaker's comment:

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:

Pierce and Garnett are middle of the pack players now who are way past their prime and a yaer older. The rest of our team are a buch of scrubs bench fillers. And we all have one little person to thank:

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I feel the same way about my Lakers.  We have a center that has a bad back.  He may never be close to what he was before.  (except free throws).  He will have back problems the rest of his life.  We have a human ball hog.  He alone will keep us from winning a title.  He can't share the limelight.  Very sad.  We have a point guard that is about the same age as Tim Hardaway.  Ughh.  He will surely have health problems this year. We have a maniac that is liable to blow at any time.  More than likely he will be suspended for 20 games when he does blow.  That leaves us with Pau.  He will keep us competitive but he is also so SOFT.   With no bench and things not going right we could end up with a terrible record.  My fellow Laker fans are dillusional to think with no depth and healthy concerns to think we will challenge for the title.

You Celtic fans are reloading and look to have a chance to take the whole enchilada. Youth with stud players like Rondo, KG, and Paul.  Throw in the Jet and Sully.  Wow!!!

Go Lakers!!!

-------------------------

From what I have highlighted above, if you are referring to Kobe, you do understand that he has 5 rings right? Enjoy!

Laker Faker is not a Laker fan. He is just pretending to be one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

In response to lakerfaker's comment:

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:

Pierce and Garnett are middle of the pack players now who are way past their prime and a yaer older. The rest of our team are a buch of scrubs bench fillers. And we all have one little person to thank:

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU DAAAAAAANNYYYYYYYY!!!!!

I feel the same way about my Lakers.  We have a center that has a bad back.  He may never be close to what he was before.  (except free throws).  He will have back problems the rest of his life.  We have a human ball hog.  He alone will keep us from winning a title.  He can't share the limelight.  Very sad.  We have a point guard that is about the same age as Tim Hardaway.  Ughh.  He will surely have health problems this year. We have a maniac that is liable to blow at any time.  More than likely he will be suspended for 20 games when he does blow.  That leaves us with Pau.  He will keep us competitive but he is also so SOFT.   With no bench and things not going right we could end up with a terrible record.  My fellow Laker fans are dillusional to think with no depth and healthy concerns to think we will challenge for the title.

You Celtic fans are reloading and look to have a chance to take the whole enchilada. Youth with stud players like Rondo, KG, and Paul.  Throw in the Jet and Sully.  Wow!!!

Go Lakers!!!

-------------------------

From what I have highlighted above, if you are referring to Kobe, you do understand that he has 5 rings right? Enjoy!

Laker Faker is not a Laker fan. He is just pretending to be one

Probaby stole the idea from Rico/Tommy!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Ah.......Rico refers to them as the fakers, too!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

So who are they fans of? They both know quite a bit about the Celtics.

I'd bet you they are lakers fans, but you'd welch again!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

A window is something that is opened and closed.

The Celtics window is open right now and will probably be closed in two years as stated by the title of this thread.

The Lakers always seem to keep their window open despite having few draft picks.

They will have a strong team for the next two years then will have Dwight and $30+m of cap space. Why doesn't their window ever close? I am tired of it!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everything in bold..................what is not in bold is total BS on your part, and we are ALL tired of it!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Common sense would tell anyone that NO Laker fan would ever refer to the Lakers as "Fakers".

That would be blasphemous!! You should really think before typing sometimes.

You are not the least bit amusing.  I know you THINK you're funny, but you're not...........and I am done discussing the topic of fraud Celtics fans with you!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It's crazy how successful the Lakers have been over the last 30+ years since Dr. Buss bought the team.

Even with the gremlin Stern trying to shoot them down, they wind up with an even better team. UGH!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true Celtics fan, Tommy!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

is tommy rules the same as a certain fraud celtics fan?....hmmmm to explain..fraud celtics fan to me means someone who writes that there a celtics fan but then puts down the team. YHou cant be  a fan..and put the team your a fan of down and put over another team. Thats not bean real..fans believe the truth in whats won..not these bandwagon fans who think 1986 is worse than 1992 but 1998 is better than 1958 garbage..

bloggety..sure this is the USA and we have free speach. but why are you on the thread brother?.....BY THE WAY YOUR A TROLL!!!!!
    TRoll

troll

troll

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

i guess we all know tommy rules isnt a fan..hes a TROLL

TROLL

TROLL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Common sense would tell anyone that NO Laker fan would ever refer to the Lakers as "Fakers".

You are not the least bit amusing.  I know you THINK you're funny, but you're not...........and I am done discussing the topic of fraud Celtics fans with you!!

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

What Laker fan would use  a name like Laker Faker?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.

What Laker fan would use  a name like Laker Faker?

At least he's obvious.......Tommy and Rico (same person, btw) use disguised names

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red, stop calling me Rico.

You know that is not true.

I have my own distinctive posting pattern that you are well aware of.

That is like me calling you mployee8.

If you are not Rico, I apologize.  But it is a rampant rumor on this board that has yet to be dismissed..........and, no, sorry, based on past experiences I can't take your word for it.  You brought that part of it on yourself, and only have yourself to blame!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Yes, Bloggety and Fierce HAD to come back to defend themselves.

They had no choice.

Welcome back guys.

Even hedley goes on a Little Vay Cay once in a while. (The night the Howard trade was being finalized).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hi Mark - how's Tommy doing?  How's your brother who  introduced you to the board doing?  Heard from mtrax, the Pacers fan lately?  How about Gina the T-Wolves fan, who said Darko was the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer??  Hey, how did Ramon Sessions do with your prediction of "easily" averaging 13 points and 11 assists per game as a laker?

Did you know Bloggy thinks the Heat played in the 2010 Finals???

Like I said, we ALL make mistakes, don't we????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red, stop calling me Rico.

You know that is not true.

I have my own distinctive posting pattern that you are well aware of.

That is like me calling you mployee8.

If you are not Rico, I apologize.  But it is a rampant rumor on this board that has yet to be dismissed..........and, no, sorry, based on past experiences I can't take your word for it.  You brought that part of it on yourself, and only have yourself to blame!!!

Where is my apology for the false accusations you made against me? Remember, these accusations caused me to return earlier than I had planned to defend myself. Thank you

HA HA HA - you'll get it on Oct 2, 2012!!!

Sections
Shortcuts