Two year window

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Two year window

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Red, stop calling me Rico.

You know that is not true.

I have my own distinctive posting pattern that you are well aware of.

That is like me calling you mployee8.

If you are not Rico, I apologize.  But it is a rampant rumor on this board that has yet to be dismissed..........and, no, sorry, based on past experiences I can't take your word for it.  You brought that part of it on yourself, and only have yourself to blame!!!

Where is my apology for the false accusations you made against me? Remember, these accusations caused me to return earlier than I had planned to defend myself. Thank you

HA HA HA - you'll get it on Oct 2, 2012!!!

You don't have to worry about it, really. I just hope that you learned a great lesson through all of this. False accusations can cause great damage to innocent people.

I'm sure you are quite wounded emotionally - that I agree with!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

You idiots stole my post..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

You idiots stole my post..

Excuse me?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

What 2-year plan?  If one of Green or Sullinger emerges as a force, the Celts are in it this year.  If they can trade Bass for Josh Smith, they are in it this year.  If not, there is no 2-year window.  They will be an elite team but not good enough to come out at the top.

This will be a fun season.  Doc will mix up the best dish possible.  The Celts will play with heart and overachieve once again.  While the Lakers will struggle to figure things out and potentially implode.

LMAO!  That would be news!  :missingte

What would be news................Jeff Green was already a good player, and Sullinger will be very good.  I wish we knew what the heck you are talking about.  But....you seem to enjoy your own posts very much....so, son, knock yourself out....we'll let you play with all the other "slow" kids later!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

In response to prakash's comment:

What 2-year plan?  If one of Green or Sullinger emerges as a force, the Celts are in it this year.  If they can trade Bass for Josh Smith, they are in it this year.  If not, there is no 2-year window.  They will be an elite team but not good enough to come out at the top.

LMAO!  That would be news!  :missingte

LMAO?  What is with you Lakers fans and sacrificing you a** while laughing about it?  Some kind of a fetish?  First Rico and now you?  Boy you guys are a weird kind!  You like to masquerade in a different identity.  As long as you are hoping to rise to the level of Celtics fans, I can undertand the fetish.  Just don't start wearing the wrong sex underwear.  That will be creepy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Two years in college and selected two years in a row all american, hasn't played a minute yet in the NBA and you already have Sullinger figured out.  You are better than anyone when it comes to evaluating talent Tommy.  By the way, it sounds like you just described Larry Bird to a tee and he's one of the best players to ever grace a basketball court.

Good pick at 21 Danny

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Two years in college and selected two years in a row all american, hasn't played a minute yet in the NBA and you already have Sullinger figured out.  You are better than anyone when it comes to evaluating talent Tommy.  By the way, it sounds like you just described Larry Bird to a tee and he's one of the best players to ever grace a basketball court.

Good pick at 21 Danny

Please do not mentioned Sullinger's name with Bird's.

Sullinger does not pass the visual test.

He is a plodding pf that will struggle against anyone with length or athleticism.

What is this visual test you speak of?

I didn't say Sullinger was anything like Bird?!  You did when you described Sullinger not me.  If I were to describe Sullinger, it would be totally different.  Bottom line give the kid a chance like any other draft choice.  Danny and Doc got him to do what he did best in college, rebound.  Anything else he does will only come from hard work to better those skills.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

They got him to rebound not shoot of course unless he is wide open.  If he keeps putting up shots out side of Doc's system he won't be in it.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red,

Gina was one little hotty around here.

You were here when mtrax posted?

Why would anyone think the Celtics best true center (Darko) was the Timberwolves leading scorer. I know way more about basketball then you do and even you wouldn't think that. Dats crazeeeeeee bro....

Funniest line of the day right there.....................not even on your best day.  Player, coach, official and fan.....got you beat on all counts. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Good pick at 21 Danny

Please do not mentioned Sullinger's name with Bird's.

Sullinger does not pass the visual test.

He is a plodding pf that will struggle against anyone with length or athleticism.

Bird did not pass the visual test, either.  Bob Ryan said he was too slow to play in the NBA.  I am not putting Sully in the same sentence as Bird, by any means.  They don't even play the same position.  Bird is a top 5 all time player.  Hopefully, Sully will emerge as a starter and a good player.  By the way, when interviewed after the draft, Kupchak was asked  who he was trying to move up and take..............he said, "Jared Sullinger."

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Do you know that Sullinger had his shot blocked more then any other player during the Summer League? What will happen against real NBA players?

Are you still trying to pass this BS off as the truth?  How many times do you have to be shot down on this issue?  You have nothing to support your argument, and no one here will take YOUR word for anything.  Give this fight up, you have zero evidence!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Old man, you only watch one team and whoever they are playing.

I watch all teams. Have done so for years/decades.

You google everything to learn.

You have no depth. It's obvious by your posts.

Doesn't make you an expert.........

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I really am an expert.

You probably know more about hockey then I do.

You have yet to prove it to me - if you were an expert, you wouldn't hide on a Celtics board pretending to be a Celtics fan. That is just a low life thing to do.

Before I had kids, I could have told you the 12th player on the Charlotte Bobcats, as well as the entire roster of every team in the Big East.  They come first now, and  I only watch the Celtics.  Most of the time I have to watch it on computer, because I dont' want to take the TV away from them for a basketball game.

Being a low life person, who this month has called me an old man, and said I dont' get any respect at work or at home, you have NO CLUE what the heck I'm talking about.  It took me about 25 years to say, "it's just a game."  Maybe time for you to reassess your priorities, sir, and get a life.  Please leave me alone, as I have lost all respect for you now!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Maybe it's time for you to step up and get a 2nd TV.

It is 2012...

I think you can even rent a TV if your credit is shaky...

You are 62, I doubt you have young kids.

You have now crossed the line

Good bye!!!

Sections
Shortcuts