Tyshaun Prince and Ben Wallace to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigbird1111. Show Bigbird1111's posts

Tyshaun Prince and Ben Wallace to Boston

I say bring Tyshaun and Ben to Boston and we will send Nate, Marquis, and Jermain to Detroit.  Numbers work on ESPN trade machine we get the small forward we convet as well as a back up center in Wallace that could still help a championship team.  I think to sweeten the deal we will have to give up 2 first rounders .   Then we could sign Hamilton if he gets bought out to really stack the bench for the playoffs.  With West coming back to handle back up point and Shaq for back up Center we will be set going forward.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Tyshaun Prince and Ben Wallace to Boston

I don see it happening..but interesting moves... Hamilton maybe...We neeed to get younger..not older..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I don see it happening..but interesting moves... Hamilton maybe...We neeed to get younger..not older..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Dude....go back to sleep!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Is the only solution for this Celtics team to pick up formerly in their prime players off the waste pile?  Is this the only strategy the Celtics can follow?  I am so tired of hearing these type of solutions .  Damaged goods is damaged goods.  Once in a blue moon you get lucky.  Look at the O'Neals there are a perfect example of this strategy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

In Response to Tyshaun Prince and Ben Wallace to Boston:
    [QUOTE]I say bring Tyshaun and Ben to Boston and we will send Nate, Marquis, and Jermain to Detroit.  Numbers work on ESPN trade machine we get the small forward we convet as well as a back up center in Wallace that could still help a championship team.  I think to sweeten the deal we will have to give up 2 first rounders .   Then we could sign Hamilton if he gets bought out to really stack the bench for the playoffs.  With West coming back to handle back up point and Shaq for back up Center we will be set going forward.   
    Posted by Bigbird1111[/QUOTE]
    Interesting but I don't know if I would want Danny to give up 2 first rounders. We cannot keep failing on drafts/trading picks or Rondo's prime will be wasted. We need to eventually replace the big 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

In Response to Tyshaun Prince and Ben Wallace to Boston:
    [QUOTE]I say bring Tyshaun and Ben to Boston and we will send Nate, Marquis, and Jermain to Detroit.  Numbers work on ESPN trade machine we get the small forward we convet as well as a back up center in Wallace that could still help a championship team.  I think to sweeten the deal we will have to give up 2 first rounders .   Then we could sign Hamilton if he gets bought out to really stack the bench for the playoffs.  With West coming back to handle back up point and Shaq for back up Center we will be set going forward.   
    Posted by Bigbird1111[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea.  i don't tihnk Detroit would do this trade.  Prince is a great player and they need a catalyst.  I'm more inclined to say that Rip is going to get bought out and maybe sign with the C's.  However, i feel that Rip will land in Dallas since they would have more minutes and possibly a starting role for him to fill.

Sections
Shortcuts